December 22, 2014 | 1677 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2008 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I use this cotton for a long time already. I find it very nice and soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 12:19:00 PM More reviews by SnowWhiteQueen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is the shit. You will use these and NEVER go back to $1 cotton. Why spend so much money on face products and cheap out on cotton I will never know. I cut mine in half and the one package lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2008 3:26:00 AM More reviews by jogu78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

im a guy and maybe its that reason im not giving these a 5 rating. heres why: i find that they are so gentle that they start to shred/fall apart as i wipe them across my face. i only used these to apply toner after cleansing and i ended up having to use 2 per use becos they just kept falling apart on me. maybe its cos i didnt shave for half a day and that tiny amt of stubble causes them to fall apart. i dont know.

im definately not knocking this product as i will admit these cotton pads are EXTREMELY soft and feel very nice. however, they are too gentle for me. i even tried wiping verrrrrrrrrry softly and i found they still curl up and/or start to fall apart.

i use sephora brand cotton pads which are soft yet very sturdy. i can use both sides of the pad and those babies refuse to shred on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Tamathy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fantastic cotton pads for any product for which you need them, but do not want to leave lint. Johnson & Johnson used to make a quilted one that was fantastic, but it seems to have been discontinued. I have been searching for a viable replacement, and thanks to MUA I have found it. Shiseido is the last place I would have looked for this product. Cotton is cotton, right? And it is found at your local drug store or Target, Wal-Mart, etc. But Shiseido facial cotton is found at Sephora, and it is worth the $8 price tag. If your cotton dissolves before you can move onto the other eye or more nails, is it really worth the $2.50 you paid for it? They are such high quality that only 1/2 a square is needed for facial toners and eye makeup removers. Use scissors to cut them in half and get more use from them. They will not dissolve in your aspirin toner or acetone nail polish remover. Get them, and use them exclusively for toner & eye makeup remover, and use your old cotton pads to remove nail polish. When you run out of old cotton for removing nail polish, use Shiseido for everything. This is one of those things I would have defined as luxury before I tried them. Now that I have them, they are an essential investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by KiuKiu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love these cottons! They thankfully don't shed lint all over the face, which gets really annoying, especially when they get on your eyelashes! And they are so soft and big, I cut them all in half. They also absorb a minimal amount of the product being used with it, be it toner, makeup remover, etc. I use it to remove makeup, and all I need is half of a cotton pad and one Q-tip. With cheap cotton, I use somewhere between three to five cotton pads each time. Compared to a half, that is a lot! There are 100 pads in each pack and they are $8 each. Sounds expensive, but it really is not! Since I cut them in half, I technically get 200 in each pack. That's about the size of a pack of cheap cotton pads! Now, that still may sound expensive because it is now 200 pads each, but one pack is $8 while the other ranges from $2 to $5. But I use so much more cotton when I use the cheap pads! So in the end, these are cheaper and a lot more pleasant to use. The only bad thing is that the packaging is a plastic wrap that needs to be ripped in order to be opened. It would have been nice of Shiseido if they provided a case, even a flimsy one! But because they do not, I just go to Staples and get a plastic supplies box and put them in there. Overall, I absolutely love these cotton pads!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2008 5:03:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this. Soft, soft cotton perfect for use with Shiseido softeners (toners). Squares are about 1 1/2" x 2", have velvety outside layers with a puffy inside layer. I like them over regular swisspers because they dont leave lint, and yet they are very thin so that you dont feel like you're wasting toner on them. A big bag of them (must be like 150 squares? Im not sure) is 8 bucks. I think its worth it. I just wish the bag it comes in had a zip-lock closure. These are better than DHC's silky cotton because the DHC has crimped edges, and sometimes those feel sharp, especially near my eyes. Will definitely repurchase these.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by BabiDva

These little cotton squares are super soft. Does not leave lint all over your face, and I feel it doesn't soak up toner wastefully. They are so worth the price. I will never use anything else again!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2007 12:59:00 PM More reviews by WENAYI

I had lemmings on these cotton pads for a long time before I bought a pack of these from Shoppers for $8 before tax. (finally there's one thing tagged cheaper in CD$ than US$, refer to the previous review). The facial cotton touches incredibly soft on the package, but once apply, I can hardly tell any difference from the drugstore cotton balls, which is $2 for 300 balls. I'm gonna go back to the cheaper option after finishing this pack. I wasn't regret the purchase because it's just $9 we're talking about, and I wouldn't know if I hadn't try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2007 1:14:00 AM More reviews by jackiemissa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These make-up pads are amazing! I love them and can't imagine going back to the old round rough pads.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2007 7:27:00 AM More reviews by LoriLond