September 30, 2014 | 1612 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i love MAC...but this color just doesn't work for me. i thought it was going to be a hot pink and give me that pinky flushed look. it's more like a dirty dark pink. not the bright vibrant color i'm looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by kala89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is good, looks scary but it goes on heavenly. It looks incredible at night!!! It is ok in fall/winter, but I think during spring/summer it'll be better during the day. At night though it looks really good, and during all seasons. It's just a really nice pink and worth a look!!!

Update: I love this blush!!! I'm wearing it now at night and it looks amazing. I'm wearign dollymix, with teddy eyeliner, bronze and mystery eyeshadows applied lightly. And viva glam V lipstick amazing combo!!! TRY IT!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Novavelle

this is my everyday blush since I got it! it's bright, but when you apply it evenly and not too heavily it look's great! it's just the right shade for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by xkadiix

I really like this blush. Although it looks very scary, it's not. Just use a light hand and it will look gorgeous. It makes me look flushed, and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by mochacino

This is the first MAC powder blush that I purchased. It looks scary in the pan however once u put it on ur cheek it gives u the natural rosy flushed look. It is best applied light handedly and build up the color as u go. It is easy to blend and has a little bit of shimmer so It wont look unnatural on ur face. I believe that everyone could wear this blush as it is universally flattering on any skintones. I would repurchase :).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by iLeztmOmmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Dollymix is 1 of my fav. blushes, a must have in my palette. i love it, it gives my face a barbie look. Great when u want a really girly look, i think it'll look good on any skintone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

True pink blush. Looks extremely scary in the pan, but applies sheer, like a dream! One of my favourite pink blushes! (NC44 for reference)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

This extremely hot pink blush looks scary in the pan when I received from an online order but is actually really nice on the skin. I put my brush in with a light hand (applies really nicely with the Sigma or MAC white angled blush brush) and I use a light hand. I don't like this so much on the apples of my cheeks but I use this mostly when I want to outline my cheekbones along the sides of my face. You don't need a lot of this product so a little goes a very long way. Makes me look very healthy and glowy. I love this and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by saylay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

dollymix is by far my fav blush! the color is so pretty,and looks very nice on my very fair skin. there is quite a bit of it,and a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by UpTheAmp

I bought this a while back due to it being quite a raved about product, and I can see why!
It never fails to give me a healthy beautiful glow
It is a very vibrant deep pink, I can see it will last me forever
I like to apply this with a fan brush on days when I dont want to wear alot of make-up, it gives a beautiful splash of colour without leaving a heavy cakey fake residue
I would reccomend for all skin colours!