February 1, 2015 | 2264 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by hottiecakes

Dollymix is one of those colors that in the packaging look like they can be used by only the bold and more daring characters. Well, at least IMO.
This was actually gifted to me by my best friend. I initially didn't feel like trying it on because of the color and the super heavy pigmentation.

However, currently, it has become a love of mine. What I like to do is mix a small amount of this with a not too shimmery illuminator and a bit of gold pigment on my hands, then take it with a round brush and pop it on the very apple of my cheeks. It gives me such a pretty healthy glow.

So overall, i like this blush. Probably wont repurchase though, the pigmentation helps with it lasting me forever.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by joshquinto

this blush is just ok now since i'm so inlove with tarte cheek stain..
before tarte.. this was my HG.. i used to really like it..
would recommend it..
color might be super pink but once on my cheeks, it looked awesome..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by iloverazzles95

I looks really really scary in the packaging but it goes on lovely. You can build it up from natural to a bit more dramatic (which i do) and it does make you look like a "dolly" if you plaster it on :) This is my favourite blusher ever XD

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i love MAC...but this color just doesn't work for me. i thought it was going to be a hot pink and give me that pinky flushed look. it's more like a dirty dark pink. not the bright vibrant color i'm looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 10:39:00 PM More reviews by kala89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is good, looks scary but it goes on heavenly. It looks incredible at night!!! It is ok in fall/winter, but I think during spring/summer it'll be better during the day. At night though it looks really good, and during all seasons. It's just a really nice pink and worth a look!!!

Update: I love this blush!!! I'm wearing it now at night and it looks amazing. I'm wearign dollymix, with teddy eyeliner, bronze and mystery eyeshadows applied lightly. And viva glam V lipstick amazing combo!!! TRY IT!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Novavelle

this is my everyday blush since I got it! it's bright, but when you apply it evenly and not too heavily it look's great! it's just the right shade for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by xkadiix

I really like this blush. Although it looks very scary, it's not. Just use a light hand and it will look gorgeous. It makes me look flushed, and I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by mochacino

This is the first MAC powder blush that I purchased. It looks scary in the pan however once u put it on ur cheek it gives u the natural rosy flushed look. It is best applied light handedly and build up the color as u go. It is easy to blend and has a little bit of shimmer so It wont look unnatural on ur face. I believe that everyone could wear this blush as it is universally flattering on any skintones. I would repurchase :).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by iLeztmOmmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Dollymix is 1 of my fav. blushes, a must have in my palette. i love it, it gives my face a barbie look. Great when u want a really girly look, i think it'll look good on any skintone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by PhanieRajh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

True pink blush. Looks extremely scary in the pan, but applies sheer, like a dream! One of my favourite pink blushes! (NC44 for reference)