December 21, 2014 | 997 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 9:41:00 PM More reviews by olabisi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a very cool, pretty pink color.i do not agree with those who say its only for 'younger people' .i believe anybody of any age can rock any lip color.its the condition of the lips and application technique that matters.the 'older set' should not be sentenced to dark,boring lipsticks.
Back to the review,this lasts long,is a little drying,and flakes, may need a gloss,and a good primer.i still give it a five as i enjoy wearing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by strawberrynkiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first non-nude lipstick. Since my look is always the natural look, I always avoid buying anything that was too colourful. But Walmart had Relvon lippies on sale for under $5 (which is the cheapest make-up is gonna get in Canada) I picked this up because I bought out all the natural shades that I wanted already. I absolutely LOVE it. The pink is not too obnoxious and looks very natural, but you can still tell you are wearing something. The formula is moist and applies amazing. Hands down to all Revlon lipsticks, the packaging and the smell is always the best in drugstore world.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by letsbedazzle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a big fan of revlon lipsticks in general, and this is another great one from them. It's a bright, slightly warm pink with just a hint of peach. It is in fact, rather similar to what Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's, and it definitely has a retro vibe. The formula is fantastic, and looks good even if lips are slightly dry. It is creamy and opaque, and looks really smooth when applied. It's the perfect professional pink, understated but very pretty, and it just brightens my face. I wear this one a few times a week, and I don't imagine it ever leaving my rotation. I think it would be flattering on almost everyone, and seems to be a bit of a chameleon. On my very fair cool skin, it's a medium almost neutral pink that is very versatile. Love.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by breebree89

Love this color. It's a great pink with a hint of peach in it. I like wearing it to give my lips a pop of color when the rest of my m/u is more subtle. The only con is that it's a bit drying, but that's nothing a moisturizing primer/chapstick can't solve. Overall this is a great lipstick so I definitely recommend it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by lilmzviet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really like this color. It's my first lipstick ever..and to look on an Asian skin color like mine is wow because I've been having trouble finding colors that complement my skintone. It's a neutral pink a nd it's so wearable and cute. Good for everyday..good formula. Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by chriquen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

my pigmented lips makes it hard for most lipstick colors/formulas to cover them but still look natural, and this is perfect. it's moisturising, scentless, flavorless, no shimmer/glitter. a perfectly natural pink with a little bit of peach. hg for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by boliy

nice color,softy creamy,fine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2010 10:36:00 PM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I was in Shopper's today just browsing and saw these going for $3.99! I remember reading the reviews on this lipstick and how it was reminiscent of Audrey's lipstick in Breakfast at Tiffany's so I had to try it out. It is a very lovely pink lipstick with a touch of coral to it. I was surprised at it's creaminess because I have notoriously dry lips that constantly need some form of moisture. I can wear this lipstick without priming my lips with balm, which is a small feat in itself, as most lipsticks dry my lips out, even some HE ones.

I must say that on my lips it looks nothing like the picture in this review. When applied straight from the bullet on my pigmented pink/mauve lips it is an opaque warm pink, not sheer like in the picture above.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 7:47:00 PM More reviews by anavera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in a 2 for 1 sale, and I'm inlove with the color, i was afraid it'd look too bubblegum pink on me, but it's a gorgeous pink very rosey natural

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Kipper8588

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hate the feel of revlon lippies, but if you can get over that and don't mind it being kinda drying the colors are lovely.