April 20, 2014 | 977 users online

Blush - NARS - Gilda

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2004 10:15:00 AM More reviews by schminken

Another great blush color from Nars and the quality is fantastic as usual. I waited forever to get this one because everyone said it wasn't that good and Gina was better. I was expecting something really orangy but it's not. To me it looks almost exactly like torrid but without the shimmer and there is a little more pink in it. Gina is VERY peachy and I don't naturally blush that color so it doesn't look as natural on me as Gilda.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 9:15:00 AM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty matte coral shade which is about as warm as I can go without looking "off." I'm a cool-neutral LLL, so this has to be applied lightly! I tried Gina, but that was too warm, but Gilda looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2004 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Cheara

Great texture. Highly pigmented. You need to apply this with a light hand. It is sooooo beautiful, very sexy coral. If you a apply this lightly it's pretty natural. I think this is another winner ! Reason why I wouldn't buy this again....think it will last forever and I like to change blushes now and then.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2004 5:28:00 PM More reviews by s55565

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a BEAUTIFUL blush that does just that, makes you look like you are naturally blushing. As obvious as that may sound, not many products can do they, especially for lighter complexions. It is a rosy/peachy color with no shimmer that makes, as others have already stated, you look like you just stepped in from the cold. Very natural, even when using a heavier hand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2004 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm disappointed with this blush since it turns orange on me, not very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by HOTSPOT423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great color! I am very pale, but this color instantly brings life to my whole face. It looks dark in the pallete, but applies nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2004 2:08:00 AM More reviews by hoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

gilda is perfect on me.it makes me glow and makes my eyes "pop out." i love that it doesn't have shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by kimstar247

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Originally, I went into Sephora to get the NARS blush in Gina, but they didn't carry it. So, I thought that Gilda was the next best thing b/c I was on the search for a peachy shade. I sure am glad that I did go w/ Gilda ...I'm a C4 Mac StudioFix & Gilda really goes well w/ my skin tone. It instantly adds a soft & supple peachy color that isn't too dark or too light. Perfecto! Highly suggest.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2004 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Vivrant

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is amazing. It's a peach blush, once you put it on it's a blush that makes you glow. It totally brightens up your complexion! - - a must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2004 11:52:00 PM More reviews by kami

Yay! I finally got my Gilda! I have been wanting this since I saw a pic of it in another members profile. Boy was I happy when the re-realeased it! I rode bart with my 7 month old to SF to get this. Too me this is Torrid without the shimmer. A true coral shade. HHH, Mac C40, GA 6.5, Becca Honey. Light tan olive skintone.UPDATE: I have decided that there is something about this shade that makes it not as good as Gina on my skintone.