October 24, 2014 | 1806 users online

Blush - NARS - Gilda

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by a67penguin

Probably the best suited blush from NARS for me (MMM).... I think it would work equally well no matter if you're warm, cool or neutral. Very well pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2005 2:58:00 AM More reviews by 01234

Pretty, pretty, pretty. As soon as I put this on I feel like a hottie. Not only will this be perfect in the summer but even now, at the end of winter, it looks fabulous. And I thought Orgasm was good. UPDATE******* This blush really brightens up my blue eyes and makes them stand out

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2005 9:33:00 PM More reviews by paperdollchick

this is my first, adn certainley not last, NARS blush. It is a gorgeous shade. At first i wanted to get torried but it was much too shimmery for my taste and so i settled for gilda. What a great choice. I am a nc-400 and this really brightens up my face. GREAT blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2004 10:15:00 AM More reviews by schminken

Another great blush color from Nars and the quality is fantastic as usual. I waited forever to get this one because everyone said it wasn't that good and Gina was better. I was expecting something really orangy but it's not. To me it looks almost exactly like torrid but without the shimmer and there is a little more pink in it. Gina is VERY peachy and I don't naturally blush that color so it doesn't look as natural on me as Gilda.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 9:15:00 AM More reviews by surfgal626

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very pretty matte coral shade which is about as warm as I can go without looking "off." I'm a cool-neutral LLL, so this has to be applied lightly! I tried Gina, but that was too warm, but Gilda looks great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2004 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Cheara

Great texture. Highly pigmented. You need to apply this with a light hand. It is sooooo beautiful, very sexy coral. If you a apply this lightly it's pretty natural. I think this is another winner ! Reason why I wouldn't buy this again....think it will last forever and I like to change blushes now and then.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2004 5:28:00 PM More reviews by s55565

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a BEAUTIFUL blush that does just that, makes you look like you are naturally blushing. As obvious as that may sound, not many products can do they, especially for lighter complexions. It is a rosy/peachy color with no shimmer that makes, as others have already stated, you look like you just stepped in from the cold. Very natural, even when using a heavier hand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2004 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Joline

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm disappointed with this blush since it turns orange on me, not very flattering.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by HOTSPOT423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great color! I am very pale, but this color instantly brings life to my whole face. It looks dark in the pallete, but applies nicely.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2004 2:08:00 AM More reviews by hoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

gilda is perfect on me.it makes me glow and makes my eyes "pop out." i love that it doesn't have shimmer.