August 2, 2014 | 1088 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by wendiizhou

Great mascara for applying it for blending with fake flashes and coating the bottom lashes. It seems absolutely impossible to make this mascara clump and it does give a decent coat to be noticeable and add a little length and volume. I love that it's waterproof so it doesn't leave my bottom lashes looking like a black mess at the end of the day. It's not very voluminising nor lengthening but definitely a necessary stable that works fantastic with false lashes and bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Meira12V

Best drugstore stuff I've used so far!
I like a natural look, and this is great. It goes on easily, did not clump, and stays on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by gabbyiella

fantastic. better than the Maybelline Great Lash and the Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion. The formula is very dry, and not clumpy at all. I have VERY long asian lashes that can hold a curl and this mascara emphasizes the curl and lengthens it to almost 1.5 cm! also, the waterproof is fairly waterproof, but more water resistant. The wand is very original and normal and will not clump lashes at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by tiffers

I bought this as a drugstore replacement of my expensive ORIGINAL FairyDrops waterproof (purple tube), which is terribly hard to find in North America. It produces a similar effect, but requires more work. I have to layer it two or three times, but it layers well, just a little more time consuming. I have not experienced the smudging or running, but I use UD primer potion under. It is my HG drugstore mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by bluesuess

I struggle with mascara because I always look for symmetry in my eyes. With this product my lashes have awkward and uneven spaces that frustrates me, but it can be fixed with more careful application. Also, by the end of the day, I find some mascara on my eyelid. However, it does look very natural with some hard work.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my goodness, I'd forgotten just how much I love this mascara. I have a limited budget so when I run out of things, i can't always rebuy right away. Mascara isn't the most fu product ever so I'd been putting off buying it in favor of more colorful makeup splurges. I have been using really mediocre mascara to tide me over, but I'm so happy to have this stuff again! It really is a great mascara. Maybe not so much for volume, but definitely for length. Its a very natural looking mascara, so if you like the crazy drag lash look, its not for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/11/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by wargman

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Maybe I got a bad tube, but I found this formula to be dryer than the regular Full 'N Soft and like others, I found it smudged. I prefer the non water proof version.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is another product that makes me wish they had the "maybe" option for repurchasing. This is not the mascara for those looking for thick, dramatic lashes. It's probably the most natural looking mascara I've ever tried. My lashes look soft and a little flirty (in the light kind of way), but I do wish it thickened just a little more. It doesn't clump and stays on well. I got water proof because you cannot wear regular mascara in Minnesota winters and I don't feel that affected the formula at all. Sometimes I put L'oreal voluminous on top and I just sigh because my lashes get the thickness I was looking for. So overall, it's good for people who are starting out with mascara and hate any clumpiness. For those of us used to wearing mascara and really want to see a big difference, I don't think it will be enough.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by patticat68

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I purchased this in Very Black. I wanted to love this but it didn't work for me. I liked the color and the way it made my lashes look natural. However, within a few hours, it started flaking badly. By the end of the day, it had smudged and I had raccoon eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/29/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by laurenmn

i like how it looks, but flakes so much and smudges, more so than non-waterproof mascaras. not to mention impossible to get off. for someone with even slightly oily skin, or if you're pretty active, this will smudge and flake everywhere

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No