September 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by ballet7xx

my eyelashes are straight so an eyelash curler and a waterproof mascara are certainly necessary for me. this mascara holds the curl of my lashes for a reasonable amount of time and makes them look darker, longer and thicker. it isn't too messy to apply as i have definitely experienced with other mascaras that have a thick brush. i would definitely recommend this mascara for those who also have straight lashes. i'm trying to think of any negative things to say about this, but i don't think there are any.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by cookiemonster23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So, I decided to try this since I have had good experiences with Maybelline mascaras. I love the colossal and I also liked the lash stiletto. I found that both of those actually have a weird scent, and the full 'n' soft is not an exception. It smells insane. It actually reminds me of an autobody shop. Like gasoline and new car mixed together. Besides the smell, the mascara itself seems too dry. I am living abroad right now, so it could be that its a really old tube or something like that.

As far was what it did for my lashes, I felt that the mascara was not terrible, but really not that effective. It didn't seem to add volume, but it did separate my lashes and make them look longer. Also, I like that it leaves your lashes feeling soft. It really doesn't look or feel like you have mascara on. I think this stuff is fine for when you don't want to make it look like you have makeup on, because it does give subtle definition without clumping or making it look like you are wearing tons of mascara. But, really I am just going to use it because I am too lazy to return it. I don't see a need to repurchase it since it doesn't do much. For reference my favorite mascara right now is Jordana Best lash extreme. It is seriously amazing, and I have yet to find a mascara that gives me longer or more voluminous lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 7:55:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product!!!!!!!!! I have tried a lot of mascaras and found them either clumpy or weighing down my lashes. This gives me nice length and separates my lashes very evenly. I have used both waterproof and original and think they both work very well, but i prefer the waterproof.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Poofers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've finally found a drugstore mascara I like. Most are too clumpy or runny or flaky, with horrible bruses that do nothing for the lashes. Full 'N Soft is none of these things. The formula is very light, it wasn't even thick on the first application. The brush has a lot of tiny bristles that actually help to seperate the lashes, not clumping them together like most DS mascaras. I've had no problems with it transferring or smudging,either. A good waterproof formula that stays, and washes off easily with makeup remover,
A very decent price on it's own (around $7 USD), and there are always sales to be found. Full 'N Soft will always be in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by wendiizhou

Great mascara for applying it for blending with fake flashes and coating the bottom lashes. It seems absolutely impossible to make this mascara clump and it does give a decent coat to be noticeable and add a little length and volume. I love that it's waterproof so it doesn't leave my bottom lashes looking like a black mess at the end of the day. It's not very voluminising nor lengthening but definitely a necessary stable that works fantastic with false lashes and bottom lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Meira12V

Best drugstore stuff I've used so far!
I like a natural look, and this is great. It goes on easily, did not clump, and stays on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 1:34:00 PM More reviews by gabbyiella

fantastic. better than the Maybelline Great Lash and the Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion. The formula is very dry, and not clumpy at all. I have VERY long asian lashes that can hold a curl and this mascara emphasizes the curl and lengthens it to almost 1.5 cm! also, the waterproof is fairly waterproof, but more water resistant. The wand is very original and normal and will not clump lashes at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 1:17:00 PM More reviews by tiffers

I bought this as a drugstore replacement of my expensive ORIGINAL FairyDrops waterproof (purple tube), which is terribly hard to find in North America. It produces a similar effect, but requires more work. I have to layer it two or three times, but it layers well, just a little more time consuming. I have not experienced the smudging or running, but I use UD primer potion under. It is my HG drugstore mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by bluesuess

I struggle with mascara because I always look for symmetry in my eyes. With this product my lashes have awkward and uneven spaces that frustrates me, but it can be fixed with more careful application. Also, by the end of the day, I find some mascara on my eyelid. However, it does look very natural with some hard work.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2012 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Ragw33d

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh my goodness, I'd forgotten just how much I love this mascara. I have a limited budget so when I run out of things, i can't always rebuy right away. Mascara isn't the most fu product ever so I'd been putting off buying it in favor of more colorful makeup splurges. I have been using really mediocre mascara to tide me over, but I'm so happy to have this stuff again! It really is a great mascara. Maybe not so much for volume, but definitely for length. Its a very natural looking mascara, so if you like the crazy drag lash look, its not for you.