November 22, 2014 | 1878 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by PolinaLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation ! Makes my skin look flawless and the color Sand matches my skin perfectly , I'm NC 25 in Mac so sand is my exact match. Feels lightweight and super blend able

Lasts all day long and doesn't get oily !! Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by StaceyBoo328

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation. I have tried so many different drugstore foundations and I do think this has turned out to be my favorite. I do get acne and I wouldn't say that it completely clears up my skin, but I do think this has helped get control of my acne. I am in the color 200 Buff and it matches my skin perfectly. The new packaging comes with a pump. I've never had the luck of having a foundation with a pump, but I am so thankful for it. It makes for an easier application because I can limit the amount that comes out of the bottle and don't have to worry about spilling it everywhere. This is not a full coverage foundation but it is very buildable. I use this with a concealer and it covers my skin problems. I have tried this with powder and it can get cakey if you overdo the powder, but other than that it works well with powder over it. There is a line of clear complexion powder as well by Almay, but I have no purchased it because I still have other powders I need to finish up. Overall, I think this is my favorite foundation that I have tried. It's a little pricey for drugstore, but Almay's make up is very healthy and safe for my sensitive skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this foundation and I would recommend it to friends:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 9:33:00 AM More reviews by GinaChan96

Ok first of all let me just put out there that i have bought this product for the 3rd time now!!!I bought it in Sand 260 and it totally matched my skin tone!!!!I apply this foundation with my ecotools foundation brush and it is just amazing!!!Its has Medium/Buildable covarage!!Those days when i need more coverage ill just apply a bit more and it wont look cakey!!It will only look cakey if i apply too much of my Maybelline Fit Me powder!!Anyways this product is great!!It does not break me out!!And it controls my combonation skin very well...i have a little bit more oily skin then normal!! Anyways AMAZING PRODUCT!!!Although in Puerto Rico this product has not come out with the pump yet so iwe still have the old packeging sadly....the packeging that we have is the twist of top that you have to pour out the product...its really messy but i clean my make up tools and makeup every other day so i guess its fine!!!Anyways i cant wait for the new packeging to come out in Puerto Rico!!!Freaking ove this product andi hope that almay never discontinues it cuz ill go crazy if they do!!xD

The price its kinda pricey....I bought the first 2 at walgreens where it was for 11.99 and the 3rd one that i have right now i bought it at walmart for 10.99 so yeah...like a dollar difference so ill buy now at walmart since i can atleast save myself an extra dollar!!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:30:00 AM More reviews by liladriana07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though I have oily acne prone skin, I still dont like using mu with sa, it dries my skin out. I chose buff but its neutral against my very yellow skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by AlyssaNicole17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this product for about 2 years now, so i don't know why I haven't written a review yet! I have tried many foundations and nothing compares to this one! I have gone swimming in this, used it as stage makeup, been in the rain, and it stays in place!! Yet it is not hard to get off if you have a good cleansing face wash. It controls oil quite well and does not make me breakout. And they just added a pump to this, so once I'm done with my bottle I will purchase the new pump version! Great product, can wear for casual day time or for night time activities too! =) Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2012 3:32:00 PM More reviews by blondie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, I've been on another foundation binge lately, and this was one of the foundations I decided to try. I have oily, acne-prone skin, and figured after the research I'd done there was a good chance this would work for me. I'm pale, but the shade "Buff" is perfect for me as I do not have pink undertones. (Do you hear me world? Not every fair person is tinted PINK!!!!!!!!!!) Anywho, this has no coverage and managed to make my skin look dry. How that happens, I have no idea, but there it is. I washed it off immediately after the times I applied it, thinking maybe a different method would give better results. Nope! I wouldn't repurchase even if I were paid to. Which I wont be.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

Overall Rating: 4/5
I just ran out of my Neutrogena Skin Clearing make up, and I saw that they re-did the packaging for this makeup, so I decided to give it a try.
Pros:
-Medium Coverage. You have to be careful and not use too much, or else it will look cakey. One, thin application is enough to fade most scarring and redness (I think thats why a lot of people find this to be cakey- They are using too much!)
-The pump! Its waaay more hygienic, and convenient. Definitely a plus!
-This is one of the only foundations that doesnt make me look a oily mess in less then an hour. I find that I dont have to blot for a few hours, which is exactly what I have been trying to find! (Controls oil even better then my Revlon CS)
-It has salicylic acid, which helps heal acne. Also a plus
-Shade 300 Naked was a very good match for my skin tone (Sand Beige in Revlon CS, NC25 in MAC)
-Transfer Resistant
-Not sure if this is a pro or con, but I find that best application with this foundation is either with a damp sponge, or your fingers.
Cons:
-This is MEDIUM COVERAGE, and it does not hide major bumbs and blemishes (which is fine with me- I hate the cakeyness that comes with full coverage foundations)
-This would not be good for dry skinned people, because it has so much salicylic acid in it.
-Its a bit pricey, but not unreasonably expensive.

Overall, I think this will be great for school. I will have to change to a different foundation for the summer, because salicylic acid apparently makes your tan fade faster :O Will update if needed!
****UPDATE****
I am STILL loving this so so much! Still lasts through most of my school day, natural coverage, easy application, and has not broken me out and is keeping my acne under control!Some one told me today that my skin looks flawless. I definitely dont have flawless skin, but this foundation makes me look like I do! Still only a 4/5 though, because its not full coverage/ lasts about 5 hours on me (my whole school day is more like 8)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2012 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok I love this foundation! It is a medium coverage foundation that smoothes out very nicely and looks natural! I can also sheer it out by using a damp cosmetic sponge or build it up to be full coverage by patting it in with my hands. I always set makeup with powder at least in my T-Zone and it lasts foreverrr! It doesnt oxidize or anything either! I have an extremely oily T-Zone with random dry patches on my cheeks and this leaves a very nice glowy finish and even though it contains salicylic acid, it does not dry me out. It also does not emphasize dry patches or make me any more oily than i would be otherwise. And although it doesnt cover everything up, you can pat a little bit more on problem areas and it covers them completely then! I also have the new version of the packaging that contains a pump! YAY!! :D btw I havent noticed it healing any blemishes but thats ok!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The buff is a bit light, and I recall agonizing how if I got the darker shade it would be tough to tone down. So i am rocking this in winter with a darker lip or blush to amp up the color. It does not look fake, but I still am searching for a matte holy Grail foundation. This is a bit light in color and lacking coverage for me. I have the old version with no pump, by the way. I will check the color range of
the new product In a few months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 3:29:00 PM More reviews by xxcookii

I love it! Gives great coverage and it blends so nicely with my skin ! I'm a nc 20 and neutral 220 works well with my skin. I've used so much " high end " foundation before but I was never satisfy with them . I have very sensitive and acne prone skin, so I'm very cautious about what I put on my skin. Many foundations broke me out ! This one was an exception :)! It was so cheap too ! I will def. Buy again