October 20, 2014 | 1660 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by drk1mmy

I never write reviews, but this is my anti-aging HG.

I use it day AND night.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2013 1:50:00 AM More reviews by moomoo84

I had really high hopes after reading all the glowing reviews on here but I'm sad to say that this product really did not work with my skin at all. Prior to purchasing this I was using Acne.org's benzoyl peroxide and AHA - both of which worked to control my acne. For the record, my skin is far from perfect. It's extremely oily and I always have one or two pimples (non-cystic) at a time. As much as I loved the products I was using, I wanted something that would add a little something extra to my skincare routine and I really hoped that Advanced Night Repair would do the trick. Unfortunately it made me break out in the worst way possible. My face was covered in huge red bumps that later turned into painful pimples that took weeks to heal. I stopped using it months ago and my face is still covered with angry red scars. All I can say is, make sure you get a sample before trying this because it might be the worst thing that could ever happen to your skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 9:26:00 AM More reviews by eliego7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This serum is very good. I decided to try it a few weeks ago after reading the rave reviews here and watching many youtubers raving about it. The hype is, in my opinion, very justified.

I don't know how EL managed to do it, but this makes my skin look incredibly radiant, it keeps the acne away and reduces the appearance of a few dark spots. There is no scent to the product, which I love too. The packaging is luxurious too.

The only downside to the product is the price, but a little goes a long way and I will definitely repurchase when I run out of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by cosmic23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanted to incorporate a serum into my routine and saw that this received the most reviews with good ratings and not to mention super popular. I use about 4 drops for my entire face right after getting out of the shower. It goes on a bit sticky but goes away after your skin fully absorbs it. Like everyone says you will need to follow up with a moisturizer. I have noticed that my skin tone is a lot more even, healthier, hydrated and plump (could also be partially due to a thicker moisturizer that I'm trying out) almost right away. However I have yet to see a notable difference in my slight eye wrinkles as it claims to improve signs of aging-specifically lines. I've been using this for about a month and will continue to finish it and update my results.

The price is a bit steep but I know there are much more pricier serums out there. I bought the smallest size bottle at $55 for 1 oz. and at the rate I'm going I'll probably last me 6 months (I hope!). You do get more bang for your buck if you go with the larger size but I prefer to get a fresh bottle instead of having the product sit for so long and get mixed in with air every time I use it, which brings me to my next point. The packaging could be a little better, I'm assuming air getting into the product will not diminish it's effectiveness hence the bottle and dropper container but I would prefer if it came in a pump bottle so it's more hygienic. The amber color is meant to keep light from turning the product but it wouldn't hurt to have a cuter/elegant packaging.
It literally looks like it came from my grandma's vanity but I love the serum itself so I can bypass that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by esie14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down my HG in my skin routine. I have been using ANR for almost 2 years now and i can honestly say that it has made my skin look and feels amazing! I used to have a lot of cystic acne before but heard that ANR actually keeps your acne at bay, it would not totally get rid of your acne in the 1st week of using it. But for me I have seen a huge difference on my skin after months of using it, just keep on using it and it will seriously make a huge difference on your acne. This i think has cured my acne big time! My miracle product and i've tired a lot of acne treatment and nothing works but this one did! i am soo happy with this product. It definitely keep my acne/ pimples at bay. Love this product didn't break me out first of all. It feels amazing when you wake up your face feels soo hydrated and supple and soft and all the amazing stuffs. I can't stop raving about this product. But I would definitely recommend it to people. The only down side of this product is that it is too expensive especially here in Australia, but its definitely worth it i will definitely repurchased it again =)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

This was SO good when I first bought it, but towards the end of the bottle ( I bought the biggest one) my skin was already acclimated so the product didn't have many benefits anymore :(

I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin and I live in a humid, tropical climate but spend my time mostly in air-conditioned rooms.

This worked great on my acne initially. The zits and scars would heal faster. And using this before moisturiser made my skin so nice and plump the next morning and throughout the day.

I think my body was going through some hormonal imbalances though so I think this product would have continued working had I not been so fed up things weren't improving quick enough and went to a dermatologist. I am now on the derm's regimen and don't use this, but I do recommend people with acne or problem zits to try this first.

The downside of this is that it's expensive, but it does work. If you don't want a derm, this isn't a bad product to start with.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Lilougreece

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product and have been using it for years. I have dry and sensitive skin and it suited me. My skin looks soft, fresh and healthy after weaking up in the morning.
Negative 1: you can't wear it on its own, it will be a bit dry, it needs a night-cream on top.
Negative 2: very expensive.
Next time I will try another serum, such as Clarins double serum, or Darphin

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This has a good reputation but I haven't noticed a significant difference to my skin. It does exfoliate well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Cutelilmedc13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I am absolutely in LOVE with this product! After using the Neutrogena pink grapefruit cleanser I developed an AWFUL rash all over my face and this product absolutely SAVED MY SKIN! From the first night of usage I could already see improvements over night. It calmed my rash and left my skin feeling super soft. I have dry-combo, super-sensitive skin and this did not cause me to break out, nor did it irritate my face. The smell is a bit medicinal; however it's nothing that will make you gag, you get used to the smell. It pretty much smells like cough syrup, which i don't mind because of the results it gave me. This also helped with my hyper-pigmentation, i noticed my dark spots reduced a lot. It did take some time though for my dark spots to diminish.I even had people compliment me on how smooth and nice my skin looked. Overall i would recommend this product to everyone, though it is a bit pricey it's definitely worth the money!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Leanne05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this based on the hype but its a total waste of money. I spent 50 on a bottle and has made NO difference whatsoever to my skin. I am just using it now to use it up. Better of spending your money on a decent night cream. Overpriced and over-hyped!!!!