August 22, 2014 | 2062 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by cosmic23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanted to incorporate a serum into my routine and saw that this received the most reviews with good ratings and not to mention super popular. I use about 4 drops for my entire face right after getting out of the shower. It goes on a bit sticky but goes away after your skin fully absorbs it. Like everyone says you will need to follow up with a moisturizer. I have noticed that my skin tone is a lot more even, healthier, hydrated and plump (could also be partially due to a thicker moisturizer that I'm trying out) almost right away. However I have yet to see a notable difference in my slight eye wrinkles as it claims to improve signs of aging-specifically lines. I've been using this for about a month and will continue to finish it and update my results.

The price is a bit steep but I know there are much more pricier serums out there. I bought the smallest size bottle at $55 for 1 oz. and at the rate I'm going I'll probably last me 6 months (I hope!). You do get more bang for your buck if you go with the larger size but I prefer to get a fresh bottle instead of having the product sit for so long and get mixed in with air every time I use it, which brings me to my next point. The packaging could be a little better, I'm assuming air getting into the product will not diminish it's effectiveness hence the bottle and dropper container but I would prefer if it came in a pump bottle so it's more hygienic. The amber color is meant to keep light from turning the product but it wouldn't hurt to have a cuter/elegant packaging.
It literally looks like it came from my grandma's vanity but I love the serum itself so I can bypass that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by esie14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hands down my HG in my skin routine. I have been using ANR for almost 2 years now and i can honestly say that it has made my skin look and feels amazing! I used to have a lot of cystic acne before but heard that ANR actually keeps your acne at bay, it would not totally get rid of your acne in the 1st week of using it. But for me I have seen a huge difference on my skin after months of using it, just keep on using it and it will seriously make a huge difference on your acne. This i think has cured my acne big time! My miracle product and i've tired a lot of acne treatment and nothing works but this one did! i am soo happy with this product. It definitely keep my acne/ pimples at bay. Love this product didn't break me out first of all. It feels amazing when you wake up your face feels soo hydrated and supple and soft and all the amazing stuffs. I can't stop raving about this product. But I would definitely recommend it to people. The only down side of this product is that it is too expensive especially here in Australia, but its definitely worth it i will definitely repurchased it again =)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by reinabeina

This was SO good when I first bought it, but towards the end of the bottle ( I bought the biggest one) my skin was already acclimated so the product didn't have many benefits anymore :(

I have sensitive, oily, acne prone skin and I live in a humid, tropical climate but spend my time mostly in air-conditioned rooms.

This worked great on my acne initially. The zits and scars would heal faster. And using this before moisturiser made my skin so nice and plump the next morning and throughout the day.

I think my body was going through some hormonal imbalances though so I think this product would have continued working had I not been so fed up things weren't improving quick enough and went to a dermatologist. I am now on the derm's regimen and don't use this, but I do recommend people with acne or problem zits to try this first.

The downside of this is that it's expensive, but it does work. If you don't want a derm, this isn't a bad product to start with.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Lilougreece

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product and have been using it for years. I have dry and sensitive skin and it suited me. My skin looks soft, fresh and healthy after weaking up in the morning.
Negative 1: you can't wear it on its own, it will be a bit dry, it needs a night-cream on top.
Negative 2: very expensive.
Next time I will try another serum, such as Clarins double serum, or Darphin

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2013 6:42:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This has a good reputation but I haven't noticed a significant difference to my skin. It does exfoliate well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by Cutelilmedc13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I am absolutely in LOVE with this product! After using the Neutrogena pink grapefruit cleanser I developed an AWFUL rash all over my face and this product absolutely SAVED MY SKIN! From the first night of usage I could already see improvements over night. It calmed my rash and left my skin feeling super soft. I have dry-combo, super-sensitive skin and this did not cause me to break out, nor did it irritate my face. The smell is a bit medicinal; however it's nothing that will make you gag, you get used to the smell. It pretty much smells like cough syrup, which i don't mind because of the results it gave me. This also helped with my hyper-pigmentation, i noticed my dark spots reduced a lot. It did take some time though for my dark spots to diminish.I even had people compliment me on how smooth and nice my skin looked. Overall i would recommend this product to everyone, though it is a bit pricey it's definitely worth the money!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by Leanne05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this based on the hype but its a total waste of money. I spent 50 on a bottle and has made NO difference whatsoever to my skin. I am just using it now to use it up. Better of spending your money on a decent night cream. Overpriced and over-hyped!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2013 3:34:00 PM More reviews by gizmondo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read Sali Hughes beauty column in the Guardian and she raves about this serum, I have also read a lot of other positive reviews. However it did nothing for me, I have been using it for a few months - I got a big bottle as it was on offer and really don't see any difference in my skin. I'll finish using it up - on the plus side it does seem to last and the consistency of the serum is such, that it melts into your skin - but for me it made no impact

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:20:00 PM More reviews by jaaadddeeeB123

Till I started using this product my skin was terrible. Cover on small scars and dull,and as im only 19 I wasn't happy,I heard about this product and received some samples,I became hooked and bought the big bottle, it is a life saver,it heals blemishes,I can't believe how well it worked for me.
On the downside, the smell is rather strong,very medicated. My boyfriend avoids my face on a night but I like it,you get used to it.
Texture is great, the skin absorbs it very quickly and doesn't leave it greasy.I will use this for life and it is worth the extra money,

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2013 12:34:00 PM More reviews by daesung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

had a bad flush on my face the next morning after using ANR the first time. totally irritated my skin within 30 minutes of application on the 2nd time and caused breakout. quickly washed my face again and applied my usual skincare and my skin calmed down again. as good as some of the consumer reviews are, it's just a shame that this product does not work for all.