Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hi. any people that say any of the EL treatments make u 'break out' are not reviewing ur EL product. As per EL's site all off their products are non-acnegenic and will not cause any type of inflammation. U should check out what else u r using or find a separate acne treatment for your 'troubled' skin. Check EL's website for info. Do ur research.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I used this product years ago and decided to repurchase last weekend. When I applied, my cheeks and nose flushed bright red. I do have rosacea but I've never had an immediate flushing reaction like that before. So I washed it off and applied Metrogel by itself. I tried it again the next day to be sure and same reaction. I have no idea what ingredient would have caused it but it's going back to the store. Bummer!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product really works to help fade my acne scars and soothe my skin whenever I get sunburn. It 's also enough to be used as moisturizer at night since I have oily skin. It absorbs your skin well without making it feel greasy. Its pricey but a great serum for maintaining clearer and smoother complexion.

This just doesn't work well with my sensitive skin. It managed to both suck every last bit of moisture out of my skin, AND broke me out into a rash of small pimples everywhere (even on my cheeks) that do not seem to want to heal. It turned what used to be good skin (that I thought maybe just needed a small boost) into a complete mess. I think retinol in any form is just not for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great serum. I feel it honestly changed my skin, and reduced breakouts.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

The only serum which works for my sensitive skin and actually improves it. Miracles do not happen, though.

This gave me a huge Easter Egg on my chin! Haven't had a zit for a long time. It gave me one swollen, deep, large cyst right in the middle of my chin. Got it as a GWP--thankfully I didn't buy it!

I had been looking forward to feeling I was old enough to use this 'wonder product'. I finally bought some and used it faithfully every night for four months... and saw no improvement in my 'starting-to-look-tired-and-ageing' skin at all. It felt nice to apply, smelt nice and certainly didnt seem to do any harm, but overall I'm really disappointed.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use it day and night. LOVE IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I never write comments about a product, but am writing this especially for acne prone ladies to be aware that this may cause you to break out badly!