L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 1/24/2015 10:53:00 PM

Good foundation. Love the full coverage look it gives me (2 layers) Covers all my sun marks and spots. Massive shade range, I use N2 vanilla when I'm tanned and going out somewhere I want to look rally nice. Very runny consistency that looks very natural for the coverage it gives. The packaging is great as it has a pump in nz stores and isn't too bulky. Not a fan of glass bottles as i travel frequently, however it isn't heavy or bulky so I don't mind. It lasts very well and applies flawlessly when I apply with a decent primer. This doesn't separate in my oily areas and doesn't cling to dry patches. I can apply it with fingers or a sponge, although I prefer brush. It makes my bronzers and blush look wonderful and holds their colour. Amazing price. No complaints. Will repurchase.

on 1/24/2015 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I am in between a NC25-NC30 and W4 is my abosulute perfect match. It doesn't oxidize and it looks the same hours later. It has a natural finish and no scent. I think it's just amazing! I feel great while wearing it because I'm confident it will stay put and look great all day.

on 1/23/2015 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i love this stuff. been buying this foundation for about a year. i always go back it never fails me. I'm in the shade w7 during the summer when I'm tanned and w6 in the winter time. super blendable applies beautifully doesn't look cakey. looks natural and dewy. i just wish there was better packaging. i end up making a mess every time i use this foundation still love it

on 1/23/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I'm in the process of finding a good but not ridiculously expensive foundation to wear for my wedding in March. I am NC 30 with yellow undertones and I purchased this in W5 and the powder in W3 since the powder runs darker than the liquid foundation. When I wear the liquid foundation alone, it oxidizes shortly making me look super yellow/orangey. I thought maybe W5 is too dark for me, so I tried wearing the powder in W3 alone. The same thing happened. At this point I would not even consider going any lighter because I think this product is just not for me. The finish, the coverage and the texture imo are just mediocre, and having to go through all the trouble just to find the right shade ( I have purchased and returned a few times before I found my shade) is just not worth it. I rather just invest my money in a pricier product where I can actually test it out and just make a one time purchase.

on 1/21/2015 11:48:00 PM

Perfect shade (W3) for my skin. Not heavy. Easily blendable and the finish feels like soft powder. Only foundation I use. Too expensive at SDM $19 .. Walmart it's around $13.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I wear c1, the shade "alabaster." Let me preface this y saying moisturizer before using, and don't use a brush/finger. This foundation is an exact match for my skin, but streaks when applied with anything but a sponge. I use the real techniques miracle sponge. Great overall, just a few minor problems with application.

on 1/18/2015 11:09:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This was the first foundation I ever bought. I couldn't find an exact match for my skin colour, although that really just comes down to the limited selection available here. I found this foundation really weird in that it was both too oily and too dry for my combination skin, as it exacerbated dry patches but made my t-zone even oilier than normal. I think it might work better in colder climates - I tried using it, mixed in with some Fix+, when on holiday and I found that it moisturised my skin amazingly and left it really smooth and flawless.

I would probably not repurchase this product again as I don't get that much use out of it, and it's quite pricey for a drugstore product. If this works with your skin and you can find an exact match then I could see it becoming a staple, but sadly it just isn't that impressive for me.

on 1/18/2015 9:44:00 AM

Great drug store classic. Wears as well as higher priced foundations for me. Since loreal owns many other HE brands it wouldn't surprise me that this stuff is repackaged with a bigger price tag in a dept store.
Nice med to full coverage. Can apply with fingers, sponge or brush. Heavy under eye circles will need an extra concealer.Leaves a nice satin finish. I would recommend setting with a pressed powder for longer wear. Lasts a full day on my combo skin with minimal shine. So 1 to 2 powder touch ups are necessary. But I haven't come across a product where I didn't need to do that.
I can no longer afford to get expensive makeup and I'm happy to find some decent products at the drug store. Just requires a little more trial and error.
you can often find loreal items on bogo or 40%. Just wait for a sale somewhere you can return if it didn't work for you.

on 1/16/2015 11:58:00 AM

Favourite foundation , doesn't feel heavy or cakes up at all. although sometimes it shows my dry patches but not recently because I put rimmels matte primer before I apply true match now. And I do wish there was a pump as the cap because it does get messy but overall I love this foundation and I get compliments about my skin when I wear it !

on 1/12/2015 4:32:00 AM

I use this foundation on and off, when I need something cheap but will do the job. L'oreal products are decent and I can usually use them with no problem. The consistency is good, the coverage is light but buildable so even if the shade is a little off, it won't be so obvious.

Video Reviews & Tutorials