October 1, 2014 | 1108 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by harmonyjensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I regularly use this and it's great for build-up or if you have hard water. It removes any gunk from your hair. I lather it in my hair and leave it on for about 3-5 minutes and then rinse. My hair is squeaky clean afterwards. I follow up with either All Soft conditioner or the Blonde Glam Pure Pearl. It makes my hair feel awesome! A bottle lasts a while too since you don't use it daily. I use it about once every week or two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by aligator

I love this shampoo! I use the Redken Real Control line and it tends to leave some build-up in my hair due to the shea butter.. Have no fear, Hair Cleansing Cream is here! This clarifying shampoo is made with fruit acids and cleans my hair like no other! I use it 2x a week and it makes my hair feel super clean but never dry! It also smells like grapefruit which is nice and refreshing.. I got a liter of this for $13.99 on sale at Ulta and it should last me for quite awhile considering how often I use it. I love love love Redken!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Me: grey hair with white streaks. Situation: had a few more highlites put into the front part of my head.. to even out the back which is whiter.. yes! I stopped coloring my hair and it is salt and pepper/white!

Anyway, the salon put in the highlites and they came out yellowish!! EEk... then they put on a wash which they promised would remove the yellow.. and Triple EEEEEK.. it came out purplish:((... I was mortified but they gave me this shampoo as a consolation prize and I was told to use it the next morning and leave it on for 5 minutes.. A small drop did the trick. It removed the purple and left my highlites gleaming white and the rest of my hair feeling fantastic.. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Tomorrow I will use my Phyto shampoo for white hair, and it will continue to look perfect.. oh yes, I want to be like Meryl Streep in the Devil wears Prada.. lol.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Msmimi724

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great clarifying shampoo. I use it twice a week to remove all the build up from products. I actually let it sit on hair for about 15-20 minutes. It does not leave my hair dry or course like other clarifying shampoo used in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG among clarifying shampoos!!! I have very dry hair and this is the only clarifying shapoo that doesn´t strip them. It actually makes my hair bouncier. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by OPII

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG for clarifying shampoos. It does its buildup removal job well yet strips minimum moisture from my hair. It leaves my hair light and shiny after washing. The real test comes from my bf. When I first met him, he has gloopy, sticky hair which will leave a waxy feel on my fingers whenever I run through his hair. Found out that it's due to his hair styling products buildup and hair treatment product which is too oily for his hair. So I lent him my Redken for one usage and he kept telling me how his hair is so light and clean again, and he kept touching his own hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by daniargie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is AMAZING. It's a build up remover, but I wish I could use it daily since it makes my hair feel so good!.
Everytime I use this (Every 15 days or so) my hair feels like SILK, super shiny and tangle free! (Which is something I dont get everyday as I have long fine hair).
I follow this with a moisturizing deep conditioner and I have a good hair day guaranteed.
IME this doesnt strip color at all and it's pretty mild for a clarifying shampoo yet very effective.
Greatness.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by brwneyedxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this every two weeks for the last year -- lately once a week. I actually look forward to using it because my hair always feels different after I use it: it's clean, shiny, silky, and all other cliche shampoo commercial adjectives you could think of. And I have a lot of thick, damaged hair. I've used several other conditioners and treatments along with it and I always see a difference when I use this.

I'm still on my first bottle after all this time, maybe because I don't use it as often as my other shampoos -- so I think the price is well worth it. On top of everything else I like the creamy texture and citrus scent. If you use a fair amount of product in your hair over the week, I'd definitely recommend this as a weekly replacement for your usual shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by morgan_lee

Just bought last night, used it one time and am in love with this product already. Actually made my hair shiny I think?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 8:44:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use so many hair products in a week that I have to clarify once a week to remove any build-up. This smells like a grapefruit and it was surprisingly very gentle to my hair and left it clean, not stripped. I could feel a difference upon rinsing. I bought this on sale for 13 bucks, so it is a bit pricey, but it was worth it. You only need a little bit to get the job done, and I mostly concentrate on my scalp to avoid harming the ends of my hair. Update: This is my HG hair clarifier. I ended up buying the liter from Ulta since I love it so much. I feel like this gives me the best clean slate for the week. All the styling products, hair oils, treatments, etc.. are removed without overly stripping my hair. Will continue to repurchase over and over again.