October 20, 2014 | 2060 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Celestial_Sky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing clarifying shampoo. I use it about once every two weeks and it doesn't dry out my hair or irritate my scalp. I love that you can deep clean your hair by leaving it on for a little longer when you use it. It's super creamy and a tiny bit is all you need. You get an immediate rich lather with the tiniest amount. I got it on sale during a BOGO sale at Ulta but will definitely pay full price when I need to repurchase.
The only thing I'm not too happy with is the cap. It seems like it's made out of thin plastic and it's not sturdy. I sometimes fear the bottle will fall and all the shampoo will come out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 5:12:00 PM More reviews by aparnanatarajan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went in search for an organic claryfying shampoo and an ulta saleswoman suggested this product for me.This product is really good plus it is creamy. My scalp is very sensitive to clear shampoos and i break out instantly. This shampoo didnt break me out at all and infact when you use a conditioner after shampooing your hair will absorb it even better and you can see instant results. Plus this doesnt dry your hair out at all

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 4:34:00 AM More reviews by divakimmy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My cousin owns a salon and told me I needed to use this. I bought a small bottle from her and just fell in love. It is super cleansing, leaves your hair feeling clean and hydrated without being heavy, and rinses away beautifully. Definitely buy it at Ulta in the liter bottle. You get more product for your money at about $22-23. Watch out for sales, though, a couple of times through the year Ulta will put their liter bottles on sale for 13.99 and when that happens I stock up!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by harmonyjensen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I regularly use this and it's great for build-up or if you have hard water. It removes any gunk from your hair. I lather it in my hair and leave it on for about 3-5 minutes and then rinse. My hair is squeaky clean afterwards. I follow up with either All Soft conditioner or the Blonde Glam Pure Pearl. It makes my hair feel awesome! A bottle lasts a while too since you don't use it daily. I use it about once every week or two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 3:21:00 AM More reviews by aligator

I love this shampoo! I use the Redken Real Control line and it tends to leave some build-up in my hair due to the shea butter.. Have no fear, Hair Cleansing Cream is here! This clarifying shampoo is made with fruit acids and cleans my hair like no other! I use it 2x a week and it makes my hair feel super clean but never dry! It also smells like grapefruit which is nice and refreshing.. I got a liter of this for $13.99 on sale at Ulta and it should last me for quite awhile considering how often I use it. I love love love Redken!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2009 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Me: grey hair with white streaks. Situation: had a few more highlites put into the front part of my head.. to even out the back which is whiter.. yes! I stopped coloring my hair and it is salt and pepper/white!

Anyway, the salon put in the highlites and they came out yellowish!! EEk... then they put on a wash which they promised would remove the yellow.. and Triple EEEEEK.. it came out purplish:((... I was mortified but they gave me this shampoo as a consolation prize and I was told to use it the next morning and leave it on for 5 minutes.. A small drop did the trick. It removed the purple and left my highlites gleaming white and the rest of my hair feeling fantastic.. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

Tomorrow I will use my Phyto shampoo for white hair, and it will continue to look perfect.. oh yes, I want to be like Meryl Streep in the Devil wears Prada.. lol.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Msmimi724

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great clarifying shampoo. I use it twice a week to remove all the build up from products. I actually let it sit on hair for about 15-20 minutes. It does not leave my hair dry or course like other clarifying shampoo used in the past.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 2:26:00 PM More reviews by ketidule

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG among clarifying shampoos!!! I have very dry hair and this is the only clarifying shapoo that doesn´t strip them. It actually makes my hair bouncier. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2009 10:46:00 AM More reviews by OPII

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My HG for clarifying shampoos. It does its buildup removal job well yet strips minimum moisture from my hair. It leaves my hair light and shiny after washing. The real test comes from my bf. When I first met him, he has gloopy, sticky hair which will leave a waxy feel on my fingers whenever I run through his hair. Found out that it's due to his hair styling products buildup and hair treatment product which is too oily for his hair. So I lent him my Redken for one usage and he kept telling me how his hair is so light and clean again, and he kept touching his own hair!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 2:59:00 AM More reviews by daniargie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is AMAZING. It's a build up remover, but I wish I could use it daily since it makes my hair feel so good!.
Everytime I use this (Every 15 days or so) my hair feels like SILK, super shiny and tangle free! (Which is something I dont get everyday as I have long fine hair).
I follow this with a moisturizing deep conditioner and I have a good hair day guaranteed.
IME this doesnt strip color at all and it's pretty mild for a clarifying shampoo yet very effective.
Greatness.