October 25, 2014 | 1708 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2004 11:12:00 AM More reviews by lipsmakerx

Ew. This product didn't do anything for my hair. It's just like the Kiwi line. Left my hair feeling limp, weighed-down and unclean. And the claim-to-fame about helping hair to dry faster is absolutely untrue.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2004 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Larabee82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smelled nice but flattened my fine, long hair right out. I would not recommend this product if you have fine hair!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2004 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An ordinary professional shampoo. The conditioner is fine as well, except it's quite thick and difficult to sqeeuze out from the bottle. I have to put the conditioner bottle upside down and shake it out like ketchup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2004 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Hellykitto

This stuff rocks. It really does help hair to dry faster and smoother, but it is weightless. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by mannie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dry high-lighted hair.This is the worst shampoo I have ever used, it stripped my hair & made it dry & frizzy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2004 5:49:00 PM More reviews by weaselpants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This weighed my hair down and did absolutely NOTHING for my drying time. I have thick hair and it takes forever to dry b/c it's so porous. This didn't help and made my hair even more frizzy. The smell also got to me after awhile. I would NOT buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by crazymocha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo is not too good, i wouldn't buy it again. It makes my hair rough and not smooth. After shampoo and conditioning, it makes my hair kinda hard (not soft at all). I think it makes my hair even thicker.... If you want to try, try a small bottle first.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Nataliemay24

This is a really wierd shampoo. It did reduce drying time a little, and it did make my hair not so puffy and flatter. But it also made my hair feel strange - kind of like it wasn't quite clean or something, or a little plastic-y almost. I don't know how to describe it...like the water in my shower became hard instead of soft all of a sudden. I use this shampoo/conditioner set when I want to wear my hair down right after blow drying(usually my hair gets too puffy so I wear it up right after blowdrying, then take it down after a few hours once it's had a chance to flatten).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2004 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Manny419

I was really excited to try this stuff after seeing the ad. I have very frizzy hair, and seeing this made me have hope. Unfourtunatly, this did almost absolutly nothing to my hair. The drying time may have been cut a minute. My hair is a little softer, but i am not that impressed. I do have to say though, that the smell was amazing. It was one of the best smelling shampoos i have ever used!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2004 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Thessalia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I buy this for the smell. Actually, I have to use it sparingly because it irritates my scalp. But that smell - like sugary crisp fresh apples...ooo la la. :)