December 20, 2014 | 1602 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2004 12:30:00 AM More reviews by Flinta3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I know how it sometimes works out, many ppl hate a product and I love it or vice versa, well in this case I love it! The shampoo itself makes my hair incredibly silky and slinky, after rinsing it off, and the conditioner helps too, although the shampoo is the winning product in this line.
I am adding this to my fave staples!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/5/2004 11:12:00 AM More reviews by lipsmakerx

Ew. This product didn't do anything for my hair. It's just like the Kiwi line. Left my hair feeling limp, weighed-down and unclean. And the claim-to-fame about helping hair to dry faster is absolutely untrue.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/3/2004 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Larabee82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smelled nice but flattened my fine, long hair right out. I would not recommend this product if you have fine hair!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2004 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An ordinary professional shampoo. The conditioner is fine as well, except it's quite thick and difficult to sqeeuze out from the bottle. I have to put the conditioner bottle upside down and shake it out like ketchup.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2004 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Hellykitto

This stuff rocks. It really does help hair to dry faster and smoother, but it is weightless. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2004 5:39:00 PM More reviews by mannie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have dry high-lighted hair.This is the worst shampoo I have ever used, it stripped my hair & made it dry & frizzy.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2004 5:49:00 PM More reviews by weaselpants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This weighed my hair down and did absolutely NOTHING for my drying time. I have thick hair and it takes forever to dry b/c it's so porous. This didn't help and made my hair even more frizzy. The smell also got to me after awhile. I would NOT buy this product again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by crazymocha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This shampoo is not too good, i wouldn't buy it again. It makes my hair rough and not smooth. After shampoo and conditioning, it makes my hair kinda hard (not soft at all). I think it makes my hair even thicker.... If you want to try, try a small bottle first.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2004 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Nataliemay24

This is a really wierd shampoo. It did reduce drying time a little, and it did make my hair not so puffy and flatter. But it also made my hair feel strange - kind of like it wasn't quite clean or something, or a little plastic-y almost. I don't know how to describe it...like the water in my shower became hard instead of soft all of a sudden. I use this shampoo/conditioner set when I want to wear my hair down right after blow drying(usually my hair gets too puffy so I wear it up right after blowdrying, then take it down after a few hours once it's had a chance to flatten).

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2004 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Manny419

I was really excited to try this stuff after seeing the ad. I have very frizzy hair, and seeing this made me have hope. Unfourtunatly, this did almost absolutly nothing to my hair. The drying time may have been cut a minute. My hair is a little softer, but i am not that impressed. I do have to say though, that the smell was amazing. It was one of the best smelling shampoos i have ever used!