September 21, 2014 | 2023 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 3/26/2013 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Megan725

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I had a sample of this product and the product is horrible. The wand is okay. This mascara is clumpy and make my lashes go down ( I have straight eyelashes ). I was very disappointed and could have found a better mascara in the drugstore. Overall for the bad quality the price is not worth it. I would not recommend this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by siddakid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this mascara!! it goes on really nicely, stays really well, and provides great length and volume! the price is also good for the quality. i find it to be quite wet and not as thick as most mascaras ive had but this isnt a bad thing its just different!
i have nothing bad to say about this mascara, it is probably my favourite

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by freespirit369

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite everyday mascara. I always get the freebies in the Clinique bonus. I like the straight, dense brush, and the consistency seems perfect to me. I have long, thin eyelashes that tend to look spidery, so after I apply mascara, I pinch the ends of my eyelashes to wipe the mascara off. This stays wet just long enough to allow me to do that. It also gives me just enough volume that my eyelashes look appropriately full. It doesn't clump at all. If you are wanting a more dramatic night look, then this one probably isn't for you, but for a more normal made up look, this is ideal.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

I don't understand how the name "high impact" relates to this product! It is adequate for everyday use, at best. Not clumpy or anything, but doesn't do much thickening, curling, or lengthening. Lancome has some great mascaras on the higher end, but there are so many other drugstore mascaras that are way better. I would buy Covergirl LashBlast before I got this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by ASummers2012

I have fairly short eyelashes and its usually really hard for me to find a mascara that does all the things i want it to do e.g. lengthen & volumise and also not smudge; as i have oily eyelids and my eyes are very sensitive and water a lot.
This came in tester form in a pack from clinique and honestly, when i tried it, i straight away knew it was the best mascara for me.
i would highly recommend it for anyone who is my age, as it does clump a tiny bit and thats mostly the 'look' that teengers aspire for.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by mandagangsta20

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eh......... it was ok. it was clumpy it volumized a little it lengthened a little.
It was a GWP anyway so...... yeah, my Mom gave it to me as my first mascara. would not buy at full price, full size

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by r2can2

LOVE this mascara! Definitely intensifies my eyelashes! Gives volume AND length. BUT the brush gets so clumpy so quickly. That's the only con. Otherwise, it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFanNow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My favorite mascara. Works for me in one sweep. My lashes look thicker, longer and don't get that crunchy spider-leg look. I use this on my upper lashes and I use Clinique's Bottom Lash Mascara for the lower lashes. (I LOVE that stuff too.) If you accidentally get a clump, it brushes out easily. It lasts all day, no smudging at all. Clean up is a breeze. I can wash it off no problem with my facial cleanser (I use Shiseido's White Lucent Foaming cleanser), no need for extra make up remover.

Over all it is easy to apply, makes my lashes look great, stays on with no flaking or smudging, and comes off very easily.

A great mascara, I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by xoxobellamarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awful! Thank god I received this for free.

Absolutely nothing did it do that made my eyelashes longer, voluminous... Just nothing.

The only thing this item did was make my lashes clump up and look like crap.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by makeupxo

Gives my lashes volume and length in just one stroke! Not too wet and not too dry formula. Sticks to my lashes instantly and doesn't create a mess on my eyes that I have to clean up. Doesn't irritate my eyes at all. Worth every single penny!