MAC Impassioned (Amplified)

4.6

on 4/15/2009 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

one of my fave MAC lipsticks! Super pigmented, doesnt dry out my lips, and super fun! it's a bright neon-yellowy pink that just makes you look bright and exciting in a heart beat.
Adorable. try it on, you'll just feel so much cuter ;)

on 4/13/2009 3:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I have 62 lipsticks and this is my favorite cant live without it. Vivid pink color which is good for all skin colors. Once you try and you wont regret it. See the pic uploaded by me

on 4/8/2009 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is, quite simply, the best pink lipstick I've EVER owned, and shows up a true bright colour on my lips without any primer/base. Everytime I wear this I get compliments - it truly flatters my pale, peachy ivory complexion. As an earlier reviewer pointed out it's basically the same colour as Revlon's Love that Pink - a yellow toned retro bright pink - but it's so much stronger and more vibrant. Actually, I take back what I say about it being the best pink I've owned - it's probably the best lipstick I've ever bought in any shade. I've found my perfect colour!

on 4/1/2009 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I've been getting nothing but compliments wearing this lipstick... I wasn't sure to buy it because I generally don't wear colorful lips, I'd rather go for heavy eyes and neutral lips but this pink is just too beautiful not to buy. Everyone should at least try it on! Loves it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i bought this last year to wear for a girlfriend's birthday. we all wanted to dress up & have fun so we went to the mall & stopped by the MAC counter.
the MAC girl put it on me & used one of their lip liners (i don't remember which) & it was the most shocking shade of pink i've ever put on my lips. my girlfriend's loved it as i thought it was a crazy color so i bought it.
i haven't worn it much at all. it's far too bright & garish to wear on casual days. i prefer to wear it if i feel like dressing up or something.
the consistency of it is very creamy but if you're not careful, it can definitely stain the hell outta your lips & the surrounding skin area.
my tube has been barely used but maybe i'll try somehow to tone down the color & actually make some use of it on a more frequent basis. i wouldn't mind repurchasing it :]

on 2/15/2009 9:44:00 PM

the colour of this lipstick is pretty unique. in the tube, i'd say it's the perfect "barbie pink", with just the right amount of blue and pink hues so that it is bright and vibrant, yet femine and not too purple... if that makes sense, LOL. The consistency of this lipstick is also great, it's smooth and feels moisturising. Although I have to agree with one of the viewers below in saying that this formulation of the MAC lipsticks is definitely more likely to bleed and smear than the other ones.

unfortunately, the colour that shows up on my lips (moderately pigmented, NC 20-25 skin) is not true to the colour in the tube. On my lips, it's more a generic dark pink, an "almost red but not quite", if you will. The Revlon Super Lustrous lippie in "Love that pink" shows up almost exactly the same on my lips. I find that some kind of nude lipstick underneath helps the colour "pop" more. I'd love to find out how the ladies who posted photos to this item got the colour to show up so true on their lips.

on 2/10/2009 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lipstick is so cute! I've tried forever to find a bright pink lipstick that didn't make me look crazy--the ones that have a lot of blue just look terrible on me (I'm a NW30). This one really brings out the glow from my bronzer. I think I'm going to get one of the new Hello Kitty Glasses to pair with it for Saturday! MAC seriously makes the best colors.

on 10/5/2008 2:59:00 PM

I recently purchased this MAC l/s & I love it! I have been looking for the perfect super bright pink lippie to wear with a sun kissed look & guess what, I've found it :)!Very fun color...check it out next time your at MAC!

on 9/28/2008 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I loveee this color! It's pretty unique, I think. It's a very bright shade of pink. It has a nice creamy texture to it. I'm sure one would get a lot of attention wearing this color! It looks nicer on me now that I have dark hair instead of red. Beautifulllll color, and MAC has some of the best lipsticks IMO. Try it! xD

on 9/2/2008 1:01:00 PM

I bought this a looong time ago, but hesitated to wear it because it looked neon orange in the tube and downright ridiculous on me. Then one night, out of boredom, I applied it with a brush, and wow! This is an adorable super-bright corally pink. It's sooo drying, though. :(

Popular Lipsticks