November 24, 2014 | 1145 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2003 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sweet_face

I normally don't use conditioner because I have curly hair and conditioners usually weigh it down. But I received this in a swap and gave it a try. I really like it! Because it's "leave-in" I control where it goes on my hair and how much I use. I only use a tiny drop at a time and it makes my hair soft and fluffy without killing the curl. Cool product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2003 1:52:00 AM More reviews by ally176

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't mind this for occasional use on my hair, but I most often use it as "shaving cream" when shaving my legs...works great!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2003 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Faerie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really prefer the L'Oreal smoothing system including serum, shampoo and conditioner. "The Conditioner" works OK, but L'Oreal costs less and works better for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2003 5:05:00 AM More reviews by saranja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this stuff all the time for my long, dry hair. Not sure why I stopped. I think I will buy more. Kind of a combination between a traditional leave-in conditioner and a balm. Unlike most reviewers here, I enjoy the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2003 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Erin_from_montreal

A little bit definitely goes a long way. I put a tiny dime size squirt in my hand, rub my hands together quickly with warm water, then rub it into my wet hair. Seems to do the trick that way; doesn't weigh down my hair.

The downside is the scent is quite disgusting..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2002 12:50:00 PM More reviews by aelissam

Love this product, could not live without this - for my dry curly hair, it quenches it and leaves it more manageable than any other conditioner I have tried. This is by far my Holy Grail hair product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 1:20:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I really like this product. It's very moisturizing and you need very little to be effective so it lasts forever. It has a faint clean smell and helps minimize frizzies. It works well for my color-treated fine hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 6:17:00 PM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This doesn't condition my hair at all!!! I really don't like the smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2002 1:55:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this as just a leave in it's almost smell free kind of a light make up like smell. Very light doesn't weigh down the hair, There is no crunchy feeling left in the hair when it dries but it's average not the best, but not so bad. I might buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2002 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

This conditioner is good. I do purchase it every once in while when Paul Mitchell has specials through my distributor. I would say this is pretty average.