Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol, Dimethicone Misamino Hydroxxypropyl Copolyl,Alge/Aleoe Barbadenis/Chamomile/Henna/Jojoba/Rosemary/Dimethicone Copolyol, Wheatgermnmidopopropyl Ethydimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hynation Iodiopropynyl Butylcarbarnate.

on 6/26/2003 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wonder why I stopped using this. This is a great leave-in conditioner and light styling product in one. My hair is color treated, the ends are dry, but the roots are oily and it is a little on the fine and limp side as well. This detangles, conditions, and gives it style without weighing it down. I think I will buy it again.

on 6/18/2003 10:12:00 PM

I think this is one of the best on the market--very creamy and leaves hair VERY soft. Maybe I haven't tried a lot of leave-ins, but I rate this as a superior product, provided you don't go overboard!

on 5/24/2003 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally don't use conditioner because I have curly hair and conditioners usually weigh it down. But I received this in a swap and gave it a try. I really like it! Because it's "leave-in" I control where it goes on my hair and how much I use. I only use a tiny drop at a time and it makes my hair soft and fluffy without killing the curl. Cool product!

on 4/14/2003 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't mind this for occasional use on my hair, but I most often use it as "shaving cream" when shaving my legs...works great!

on 4/6/2003 5:52:00 PM

I really prefer the L'Oreal smoothing system including serum, shampoo and conditioner. "The Conditioner" works OK, but L'Oreal costs less and works better for me.

on 3/24/2003 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to use this stuff all the time for my long, dry hair. Not sure why I stopped. I think I will buy more. Kind of a combination between a traditional leave-in conditioner and a balm. Unlike most reviewers here, I enjoy the scent.

A little bit definitely goes a long way. I put a tiny dime size squirt in my hand, rub my hands together quickly with warm water, then rub it into my wet hair. Seems to do the trick that way; doesn't weigh down my hair.

The downside is the scent is quite disgusting..

on 9/19/2002 12:50:00 PM

Love this product, could not live without this - for my dry curly hair, it quenches it and leaves it more manageable than any other conditioner I have tried. This is by far my Holy Grail hair product!

on 7/30/2002 1:20:00 PM

I really like this product. It's very moisturizing and you need very little to be effective so it lasts forever. It has a faint clean smell and helps minimize frizzies. It works well for my color-treated fine hair.

This doesn't condition my hair at all!!! I really don't like the smell.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products