April 20, 2014 | 1637 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - The Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2003 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Faerie

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really prefer the L'Oreal smoothing system including serum, shampoo and conditioner. "The Conditioner" works OK, but L'Oreal costs less and works better for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2003 5:05:00 AM More reviews by saranja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this stuff all the time for my long, dry hair. Not sure why I stopped. I think I will buy more. Kind of a combination between a traditional leave-in conditioner and a balm. Unlike most reviewers here, I enjoy the scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2003 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Erin_from_montreal

A little bit definitely goes a long way. I put a tiny dime size squirt in my hand, rub my hands together quickly with warm water, then rub it into my wet hair. Seems to do the trick that way; doesn't weigh down my hair.

The downside is the scent is quite disgusting..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2002 12:50:00 PM More reviews by aelissam

Love this product, could not live without this - for my dry curly hair, it quenches it and leaves it more manageable than any other conditioner I have tried. This is by far my Holy Grail hair product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 1:20:00 PM More reviews by suemazrn

I really like this product. It's very moisturizing and you need very little to be effective so it lasts forever. It has a faint clean smell and helps minimize frizzies. It works well for my color-treated fine hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 6:17:00 PM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This doesn't condition my hair at all!!! I really don't like the smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2002 1:55:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this as just a leave in it's almost smell free kind of a light make up like smell. Very light doesn't weigh down the hair, There is no crunchy feeling left in the hair when it dries but it's average not the best, but not so bad. I might buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2002 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

This conditioner is good. I do purchase it every once in while when Paul Mitchell has specials through my distributor. I would say this is pretty average.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2002 2:20:00 AM More reviews by HelloKitty415

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This conditioner felt so heavy on my hair, however it did feel soft and I had no frizz like I normally do. So, Im not sure if I would ever buy this again due to the heavy feeling it left, think Ill try something else...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2001 1:31:00 AM More reviews by kimm

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very good basic leave in conditioner. A little goes a long way -- doesn't have an obtrusive scent.