Paul Mitchell The Conditioner

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water (aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, stearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Cetrimonium Bromide, Dimethicone Bisamino Hydroxypropyl Copolyol, Dimethicone Misamino Hydroxxypropyl Copolyl,Alge/Aleoe Barbadenis/Chamomile/Henna/Jojoba/Rosemary/Dimethicone Copolyol, Wheatgermnmidopopropyl Ethydimonium Ethosulfate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), DMDM Hynation Iodiopropynyl Butylcarbarnate.

on 7/5/2003 2:27:00 AM

i only got a small sample of this, tried this for abt a week..

[Product Quality]

Initially it feels great, as if its TRANSFORMs my hair instantly but i definitely do no appreciate the SCENT! to my opinion, it's bad.. not sthg i want lingering abt in my hair.. YUCKS! but after awhile and truing more hair products, think this is not so fanastic after all, wish its richer and more moisturizing and SMELLS better!

[Overall]

actually this product is quite cheap, can get it at sgd11++ for the huge bottle but product wise, almost average. but if u want a value worth slightly above average product (esp when ur hair is in great condition, dun need those ultra moisturizing formula), i will advise u to get this continued >>

on 6/26/2003 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wonder why I stopped using this. This is a great leave-in conditioner and light styling product in one. My hair is color treated, the ends are dry, but the roots are oily and it is a little on the fine and limp side as well. This detangles, conditions, and gives it style without weighing it down. I think I will buy it again.

on 6/18/2003 10:12:00 PM

I think this is one of the best on the market--very creamy and leaves hair VERY soft. Maybe I haven't tried a lot of leave-ins, but I rate this as a superior product, provided you don't go overboard!

on 5/24/2003 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally don't use conditioner because I have curly hair and conditioners usually weigh it down. But I received this in a swap and gave it a try. I really like it! Because it's "leave-in" I control where it goes on my hair and how much I use. I only use a tiny drop at a time and it makes my hair soft and fluffy without killing the curl. Cool product!

on 4/14/2003 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't mind this for occasional use on my hair, but I most often use it as "shaving cream" when shaving my legs...works great!

on 4/6/2003 5:52:00 PM

I really prefer the L'Oreal smoothing system including serum, shampoo and conditioner. "The Conditioner" works OK, but L'Oreal costs less and works better for me.

on 3/24/2003 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to use this stuff all the time for my long, dry hair. Not sure why I stopped. I think I will buy more. Kind of a combination between a traditional leave-in conditioner and a balm. Unlike most reviewers here, I enjoy the scent.

A little bit definitely goes a long way. I put a tiny dime size squirt in my hand, rub my hands together quickly with warm water, then rub it into my wet hair. Seems to do the trick that way; doesn't weigh down my hair.

The downside is the scent is quite disgusting..

on 9/19/2002 12:50:00 PM

Love this product, could not live without this - for my dry curly hair, it quenches it and leaves it more manageable than any other conditioner I have tried. This is by far my Holy Grail hair product!

on 7/30/2002 1:20:00 PM

I really like this product. It's very moisturizing and you need very little to be effective so it lasts forever. It has a faint clean smell and helps minimize frizzies. It works well for my color-treated fine hair.

Top Rated Paul Mitchell Products