August 30, 2014 | 1707 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by tlw

This scrub does remove all my make up, but it leaves a film on my skin. I did not break out from this, so its an ok scrub. I have tried others that I like better

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by myonliztar1

Don't waste your money on this stuff. I have been using Clean & Clear stuff for the last 10 years, and they have some good stuff BUT this scrub is not one of them.
Cons:
-Does not clear blackheads at all
-Little beads gets stuck in some of my pores (gross) and I can feel little bumps after washing where there were none beforehand.
-Feels harsh

Pros:
Nothing really, it is cheap but there are so many better scrubs for the same amount (try St. Ives apricot scrub)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2009 2:23:00 AM More reviews by sophiepophie

I have used this everyday for almost 2 months now and it doesn't do anything to clear my blackheads at all. All it does is make my blackheads appear smaller. I thought that meant if I kept using it, they would eventually disappear but it does nothing. It also has a funny smell to it. I'm just going to have to use it all up.

Overall, this product does not do what it's suppose to do. I would not buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 9:27:00 AM More reviews by disneydiva21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i like it but make sure you dont scrub your face everyday it will make your skin break out
overall for the price its a great product

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2009 8:53:00 AM More reviews by hthenerd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm actually using the Target dupe of this because I wanted to try it, but the reviews were negative. All this does is make my face feel very smooth. It has not done anything for blackheads or blemishes at all. I will finish the bottle, but I probably won't purchase the Clean & Clear version.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by cosmojunkie11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this product. The first time I used it was at a friends house when it first came out. She had really bad acne and wanted to try it. I tried it when I was there one day and I loved it! It made my skin so soft, and it did reduce my blackheads. Her acne cleared up pretty well. Anyways, I have been using it on and off since then. The only reason I went off is to try another product. Nothing has worked at all, and I've tried it all. This product is absolutely wonderful!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Superbeckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Horrible stuff. In my opinion, the only worthwhile product in the Clean & Clear range are the oil control wipes, which work wonders. This scrub dries out the skin, has a nasty texture & makes spots and blackheads even worse than they already are. Definitely avoid if you have dry or sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2008 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Lexieberry

I used this scrub for about a week now, and haven't had a positive reaction to it. For starters, this scrub has the most unappealing consistency. It's greasy, runny, and rough from the little blue beads used to 'exfoliate' away the blackheads. It didn't make my skin improve, help diminish the appearance of blackheads, or even make my skin smoother through exfoliation. Nope, just left a yuck-feeling film on my face that drove me crazy when I rinsed it away. It even smells off. Definitley not going to continue using.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2008 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Shylilsweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It doesn't do anything. I used it as a soap to wash my face now, since I don't expect it to anything soap can't do. I have used it for a while now, and so I am used to the smell. It's not a bad smell, I suppose.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2008 10:37:00 AM More reviews by ryuudolly

The only thing this product did was make me break out. I wasn't the only one in the family to experience that either.