April 19, 2014 | 1923 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I keep buying this 'cause simply there isn't a matching product on the market that would be as good... LOVE this! It masks my pores perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. It masks my pores on the nose, chin, forehead and around my nose. I have SUPER sensitive skin and this absolutely does not irritate my skin one bit. It goes on really nicely, although I use quite a bit and I can see using up the tube pretty quickly. My makeup looks fantastic on top. I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Ryleen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product about 4 days ago and have been using it everyday. It's very good when used for its intended purpose...it isn't a primer, people. I have really large pores on my inner cheeks (like next to my nose) and they look smaller when I am really good about cleansing and moisturizing, but they're still a little big and this product takes good care of that. I use it on my chin as well. Very effective, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by korean

i do not use this all over - for a primer i use smash box.
but this is a really good product for ''spackleing" , i have 1 scar that this stuff fills in perfectly.

its a small tube- .5oz, 15ml. no fragrance, no breakouts with this. 01 invisible light is the shade i got. there is no real color to it , once rubbed in it disappears, not sticky , drys instantly. you can use your finger tip to apply i use a small concealer brush.

the lady at the counter said i could use this after i apply makeup, i don't agree, i found that it rubbed off my mineral foundation if i did that.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by PanPan70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product. It really does minimize my pores and it controls oil pretty well. It eliminates neither problem but my skin is very oily with large pores and I wasn't expecting it to. It can look a little cakey if you apply too much of it or if you put too much foundation on top of it. A little goes a long way and it hasn't made me break out. Win!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by valancyjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in hopes of controlling oil; it was recommended by Paula Begoun, the Cosmetics Cop. I've used it for a few months and I can't really tell that it does anything. I'm still oily and my pores look the same. When I bought it I tried some on my hand, and it really did make a difference in the way my skin looked; but when I put it on my face it doesn't seem to make much difference. I've tried all different amounts and it's still the same. I need to try a side-by-side comparison - put it on half my face and see how things look in a few hours. But for now I'm not impressed. It hasn't hurt my skin but the price it's not worth trying again.

Packaging: I think I would like this better in a pump applicator so I knew I was getting the same amount every time. But a more complicated applicator would probably make the product more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by georginaflower

I look this. This is the best pore perfector i have used, it really does minimize pores. The price is OK except that it doesn't last very long (15ml) so you have to keep buying.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by MadiMae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I have very oily skin with large pores that's acne-prone. In other words, I have one of the worst skin ever! It's important to note that pores will not shrink but this product minimizes the LOOK of pores. The texture is creamy and glides no problem. I still have to blot but less often. I have not come across a product that truly matifies my very very very oily skin.This is the best that keeps my oil at bay. I have tried so many other primers that does nothing! The only con is the small packaging. I'm using so much of it! For the price ($17.50), it is reasonable, especially compared to the other more expensive products that does nothing. Others have commented that it makes their pores look white since the product fills it in. I apply it before I put on my foundation, so I don't run into that problem.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by tinaaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product a lot but I dont love it. It's ok. It makes some of my pores disappear (especially the ones on my nose) but I have noticed that it does nothing with my pores on my cheeks. The texture is creamy and glides nicely. I am not sure if I will but this product again since I am not thrilled. I expected more especially from clinique.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by Abbieness

I went through one full size RIS tube and one sample of this before deciding it is a must-buy for me. And the price is not bad at all for what it does for my skin. I have moderate pores in t-zone and moderate oiliness. It is a miracle for disguising pores, it really does work, and it is great for mattifying. I have sensitive skin that often will break out from skincare products, but I didn't break out. So glad I tried it, will def. repurchase. Only complaint is sometimes when I squeeze the tube even just a little, the product comes flying out and lands on the floor.