September 17, 2014 | 1971 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Clinique - Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by romydsch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS!! I have been using it for ~4 years now, and I basically use it (the light) on my T-Zone as a really light foundation. I am 33 with fair combo skin, and after discovering this stuff this is all I use on my face, apart from some concealer under eyes, etc. - no foundation or powder, and my skin looks great all day, no shininess or anything. IMHO, this is a miracle product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2010 9:21:00 PM More reviews by ElectricBlack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Alright...I finally tried this product because it's been getting some good reviews.

My skin tone is medium-dark almost tanned. I get oily t-zones and my skin is far from dry. I decided to buy this product because I have such large pores on the tip of my nose and my cheeks. At first it felt great. The color is very translucent that it disappears in contact.

It feels thick but ones put on...it gives that smooth feeling and my foundation/concealer sticks to it well. It gave my nose a matte look but then it did not last (after all it's not a mattifier).

Once the foundation/concealer is on...it kinda smoothen the area...but not a big difference.

2 days later...I have acnes all over the spots that I put it on. (MY SKIN ISN'T EVEN THAT SENSITIVE!) So no...I guess it clogs my pores that's why. But I'm gonna stop wearing this cuz I just got a new zit on my nose...it's soo embarassing...I never had zits for years...till now. Thanks CLINIQUE. -__-

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2009 9:34:00 PM More reviews by jasmine329

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have large pores covering my entire face. This product works the absolute best for minimizing the appearance of my pores. I also like that it doesn't do anything other than that ie: it has no drying, moisturizing, etc. effects. The only downside is that it doesn't come in a giant tub!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2009 8:28:00 AM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I keep buying this 'cause simply there isn't a matching product on the market that would be as good... LOVE this! It masks my pores perfectly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by luluhalabaloo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic product. It masks my pores on the nose, chin, forehead and around my nose. I have SUPER sensitive skin and this absolutely does not irritate my skin one bit. It goes on really nicely, although I use quite a bit and I can see using up the tube pretty quickly. My makeup looks fantastic on top. I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Ryleen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product about 4 days ago and have been using it everyday. It's very good when used for its intended purpose...it isn't a primer, people. I have really large pores on my inner cheeks (like next to my nose) and they look smaller when I am really good about cleansing and moisturizing, but they're still a little big and this product takes good care of that. I use it on my chin as well. Very effective, will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by korean

i do not use this all over - for a primer i use smash box.
but this is a really good product for ''spackleing" , i have 1 scar that this stuff fills in perfectly.

its a small tube- .5oz, 15ml. no fragrance, no breakouts with this. 01 invisible light is the shade i got. there is no real color to it , once rubbed in it disappears, not sticky , drys instantly. you can use your finger tip to apply i use a small concealer brush.

the lady at the counter said i could use this after i apply makeup, i don't agree, i found that it rubbed off my mineral foundation if i did that.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by PanPan70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this product. It really does minimize my pores and it controls oil pretty well. It eliminates neither problem but my skin is very oily with large pores and I wasn't expecting it to. It can look a little cakey if you apply too much of it or if you put too much foundation on top of it. A little goes a long way and it hasn't made me break out. Win!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by valancyjane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this in hopes of controlling oil; it was recommended by Paula Begoun, the Cosmetics Cop. I've used it for a few months and I can't really tell that it does anything. I'm still oily and my pores look the same. When I bought it I tried some on my hand, and it really did make a difference in the way my skin looked; but when I put it on my face it doesn't seem to make much difference. I've tried all different amounts and it's still the same. I need to try a side-by-side comparison - put it on half my face and see how things look in a few hours. But for now I'm not impressed. It hasn't hurt my skin but the price it's not worth trying again.

Packaging: I think I would like this better in a pump applicator so I knew I was getting the same amount every time. But a more complicated applicator would probably make the product more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2009 8:20:00 AM More reviews by georginaflower

I look this. This is the best pore perfector i have used, it really does minimize pores. The price is OK except that it doesn't last very long (15ml) so you have to keep buying.