Chanel Glossimer - Unity

4.6

on 1/17/2003 8:55:00 PM

Unity is my second Glossimer (my first was Blush), and it is a beautiful, bronzy color with a hint of peach on me. It looks great with the Chanel Nude l/l. I also love the cute sharpener that comes with it. I am sure that this one will become a staple. Worth every penny.

on 12/27/2002 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love Unity! This is my second Glossimer (my first being Spark) and I am very happy with my purchase. On me, Unity is a beautiful sheer rosey bronze with subtle shimmer. Like my other Glossimer it is shiny and its thick texture makes sure it stays put even after eating. Definite rave!

on 12/26/2002 4:54:00 PM

An everyone color. I have so many Glossimers, but my most used are Blizzard and Unity. Unity is a pretty golden brown shade with little pigment...just enough.

on 12/23/2002 6:48:00 AM

A wand style gloss that costs $24. Long lasting, but it seems like it has less shine than the other glossimers I've tried. A dark metallic in the tube, but on my lips it's a light shimmery bronze.

on 12/9/2002 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I believed the hype! "Needing" yet another neutral bronzy brown, I caved in on Chanel's Unity Glossimer. However, it certainly doesn't give the bang for the buck. Mildly tacky in texture, it feels like high class vaseline. Also, the color in the package does not look like the color on my lips, and the product gloops out of the container as you return the wand! Though I may buy the product again, it definitely does not dethrone MAC lipglass as my all-time favorite gloss.

on 11/21/2002 7:54:00 PM

This is my first Glossimer. I chose Unity, a bronzy copper, because it seemed a good all-purpose l/g color. It is nice and shiny but I find the consistency to be too sticky. I didn't realize this at first, so I also have the Glossimer in Spark. I prefer a less heavy l/g. Some people find Fresh l/g to be too runny, whereas I don't, so it's probably just a matter of preference. But I have to admit, this l/g is really pretty. I wish it had better staying power.

on 11/19/2002 9:55:00 PM

This is the perfect bronze/copper lop gloss. It wasn't quite what I expected, which was a rosey nude, but it's definitely a true bronze.

on 9/26/2002 10:26:00 PM

This is by far my favorite glossimer to date! I am a warm toned PPP and this looks great on me. I get so many compliments when I wear this, from women especially who want to know what gloss I am wearing!!

on 8/18/2002 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a slightly shimmery brown gloss. It is very natural looking and I think that it could be a universal shade.

on 8/18/2002 12:21:00 AM

As a ruddy PPP, I honestly didn't think I could wear this color, but it looks pretty nice on me! Surprise! A shimmery brown/bronzey color with a good amount of color, but not "too dark". So far, I've just tried this with MAC Cedar liner, but am going to experiment with other liners and lipstick combinations. It can be worn alone, but I like applying glosses over lipsticks & liners. This is defnitely a "looks good on almost everyone shade"!

Recommended for Medium Skin