November 23, 2014 | 1153 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by cici132013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

LOVE this bronzer! Its matte which is so hard to find at a drugstore and so cheap!

PROS:
Matte
Comes with a mirror and sponge
Very pigmented

CONS:
Flimsy packaging
Tad orange if built up to much
Only one color

Overall this is my go to bronzer, I like to just sweep it on the outer rim of my face and a tad on my nose to give me a sun kissed glow, but I don't like it for contouring that much because it can have an orange tint if you build it up, which is kind of unnatural for a contour but I find it great for just warming up your complexion. The thing I don't like about the packaging is that the case won't make that snapping sound as it closes unless you press really hard on it, and that's quite annoying to me. But I would recommend this to girls with fair to light-ish medium skin. Defiantly try it out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first bronzer I've ever tried. I've always steered clear of bronzer since I'm a natural redhead with a pale complexion and I didn't want to wear anything that looks too unnatural or clownish. But I've heard a lot of good things about this bronzer, especially for people with lighter skin. And since summer is coming around, I thought I'd give it a go.
I've only had it for a couple days, but so far, I really like it. The color is very subtle but can be built up. It's not overwhelming on my skin, which is a huge plus. My mom could barely notice the difference, but I definitely do. It makes my skin look healthier, slightly sun-kissed, and a whole lot less paste-y.
The packaging could be better, though. It doesn't seem to close all the way and the hinge is very flimsy, almost like it could break at any point.
I do, however, like the sun embossment on the actual product. Very cute.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this bronzer to anyone with fair skin or anyone who might be new to bronzer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by koolgirl1997

Love this bronzer. It is completely matte. The only downside is if you apply too much it could look muddy. But for three dollars just use a light hand. Love this for fair skinned girls.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by makeup4evrchristine

My friend had given me this bronzer because it was too light for her darker complexion and I have to say this is a decent bronzer for the price, but I can't tell if it's breaking me out or not. The smell is really chemically and I don't like that. The color is all right, but nothing flattering. This is a decent drugstore bronzer for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/23/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Am rewriting my review of this. I have decided that I do not like it. Not on me. I am cool toned, fair skinned, late 50's.( though I am told I look nowhere near my age) On me, this looks fake, (orangey) especially with my now natural color ashy toned hair (gray can rock!). For many much younger women, this will be an excellent product. Just beware of the packaging. Hard to close!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 3:26:00 AM More reviews by xjayle

Super great bronzer. Especially for the price. I love everything about this bronzer. The color is perfect for me, the packaging is super cute and the price is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. I really suggest blending it well though or else you look weird with brown patches on your face. It's really pigmented so you won't need too much to contour.

All in all, amazing product. I definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this to contour my nose. But not liking the results maybe i using it wrong. Gotta give it one more try if not giving it away.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by LorettaBellxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hands down, best drugstore bronzed ever. AND IT'S MATTE!!! 😬

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Stellaburke

I LOVE this bronzer! I'm pretty fair in the winter and this bronzer is light enough to give me a healthy glow when used right! I've also used it in the summer when im tanner and it's definitely buildable! It's also good for contouring. The packing is annoying though because the henge is plastic and flimsy but the cheap price makes it all worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by LenneSammy

This gives the most natural dimension, color, and contour to your face. i love the no shimmer and its super affordable. however sometimes i feel it can look a wee bit orange depending on your skin tone, and it sometimes need more blending than other bronzers