December 18, 2014 | 1043 users online

Sunscreen - Clinique - Super City Block SPF 25

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Vampirula

All I can say is that I've been using it for years...a plus is that it can be applied in the eye area so I don't have to worry about using an eye cream with sunscreen. Of course, I'll keep repurchansing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2005 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Amst

I use Retin-A on my face so a sunscreen is essential and this fits the bill. I use it over my moisturizer and under my foundation. Beautiful finish. I wouldn't be without this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2005 4:42:00 AM More reviews by vit_c

I like this - its an essential spf for all spf starters. as global warming & its effects is more apparent i ahve moved from teh SPF 15 to this SPF25 however due to the price (a little expensive as SPF should be liberally applied) i buy this only once a year to alternate between my cheaper spfs.

Its texture is light & easily blended in with liquid or 2way foundaiton, on its own it is like a tinted moisturiser too.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2005 4:59:00 PM More reviews by pinup_chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A good tinted sunscreen with lots of antioxidants and a decent SPF. This stuff is definitely a summer-time treat for me, as my skin is too dry for it in the winter. It's packed with different vitamins and antioxidants and I've never burned while using it (impressive for my Scottish/Irish ghostly palor)
It's my favorite staple facial sunscreen.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2005 9:24:00 AM More reviews by racheluy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this! It's very sheer, very light, and didn't make me break out. I think it's even oil-free. It has a slight hint of color but it looks so natural. I rarely wear make-up and on days that I feel like wearing some, this could substitute as a nice, light foundation. Will definitely purchase this product again

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2005 8:54:00 PM More reviews by kc_sunshine02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This made me breakout literally, the next day after I used it. I have no clue what ingredient is the culprit but, I will not continue to use this. I am still giving it 3 lippies based on the fact that I liked the color and the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 12:07:00 PM More reviews by vanbergc

Love this sunblock. It's matte, which is a big consideration for my oily skin, it doesn't contain chemical sunfilters, and works perfectly under my foundation. I often use it alone though. I have complete confidence in this product since this is a physical sunblock, and I only ever apply it once a day. Works great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by edie4711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this sunscreen. It is the only one I have found with an SPF higher than 15 that does not irritate my skin (or eyes)--it's very, very gentle and emits no noxious odors or fumes. I like the texture; not crazy about the color, but I'm pretty light-skinned, so it sinks in fairly invisibly on me. I put it on over my regular SPF 15 moisturizer. In a perfect world I wouldn't need sunscreen, but if I have to use it, this is the one I want to use. I'd like it better if it protected more against a broader spectrum of rays, so I took off one lip for that. It's not what I'd call very expensive, either. Would repurchase. **EDIT** Like many MUAers, I am on Retin-A, and I cannot fool around when it comes to sunscreen. now that the sun is starting to shine more brightly by me, I can no longer wear this sunblock. I live in the Southeastern US, and even early in the morning the sun is pretty volatile here; I received a mild sunburn through my car's windshield while wearing this product. I immediately returned my extra tubes. I wear Ombrelle now, from a Canadian pharmacy, and I don't ever get burned any more. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2004 12:57:00 AM More reviews by the_blue_bubble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this. it's the perfect colour and thickness . . . it might only be a bit dry if you don't have moisturizer underneath. love the spf factor too.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2004 11:15:00 AM More reviews by michellegorman

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used this for the first time this morning. My powder foundation went on smoothly after applying my sunscreen...which doesn't happen very often. So far, my face doesn't feel very oily and the sunscreen was very light and slightly tinted when I put it on. Will update later after I see if this makes my oily, sensitive skin break out or become oilier.

Update: 03/23/2005 I stopped using this sunscreen after only a week (been awhile since I've been on the board to update, though). This broke me out horribly and turned my face into an oil slick. Returned to nearest Clinique store.