Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 5/23/2004 10:32:00 PM

I love it! An ex-boyfriend wore it and I was addicted to it like a drug. I found myself just picking up his bottle and sniffing away; of course it smelled even better on him :) - really great smell. Fresh and clean!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this scent, but too many exes wear it so I'm not buying it for my fiance. If it wasn't for the icky past I've had with this cologone I would have bought iot for him. I really like the smell a lot. I also like the bottle. Very simple but at the same time sophisticated and elegant. This is not my all time favorite guy smell, but its up there.

on 5/23/2004 12:47:00 AM

I LOVE THIS! it smells fruity, but completely masculine. It sort of reminded me of Givenchy Oblique ffwd, but more masculine and much much better. Any guy who wears this...instantly hotter.

on 5/4/2004 5:07:00 PM

It smells so good, it's unfair. Undoubtedly the best out there right now; an aphrodisiac in the truest sense.

on 4/24/2004 2:03:00 AM

I love this fragrance, but it's so expensive. Even online stores barely give any discount from the department store price. It smells great though, so I will shell out the cash when I run out.

on 4/13/2004 1:25:00 AM

my BF is a no cologne guy-got this for his for xmas he luv luvs it. Phew. All good things to say all around. will buy again

This scent is clean, fresh and light. I keep buying this for my DH over and over, and he is a cologne fanatic (has at least 10 different scents at any given time) but this one is one of our faves!! He works in an office environment, and this scent is not strong or overpowering at all.

on 2/24/2004 11:15:00 AM

I love this scent on my boyfriend! It is so clean and crisp, smells exactly like summer. It is a spring/summer scent and it is very refreshing. I love that it isn't overpowering, the only downfall is that I can't stop sniffing my boyfriend everytime he has this on LOL :) I love it!!

on 1/12/2004 3:43:00 PM

Well I've never bought this, so I have no idea about packaging or price, but I definitely love the scent! My BF wears it and it makes me so happy. I don't know a single girl who doesn't like this on a guy.

on 1/12/2004 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great smell. One of my exes wore this, and i could not keep my hands off of him. Fantastic.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Le Male