Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio (for men)

4.4

on 9/1/2003 2:42:00 AM

This is my boyfriend-now-husband's perfume, and I looove it on him! One of the reasons why I said YES to him, NO JOKE! HAHA! This has a fresh, crisp, mellow, aquatic scent...reminds me of cool breeze from a clean, cool wind. Gives a very relaxing scent...makes my man very sexy! Hehe! ; )

on 8/11/2003 8:07:00 PM

I looooove this fragrance. The first time I smelled it was in chemistry class and a girl pulled it out of the bag claiming she stole it from her male friend because it smelled so good. It was passed around to every girl in the entire class and we all swooned. I was totally in love. Such a fresh, clean scent that just has something about it that makes the guy that wears it just that bit more attractive. ahhhh

on 7/16/2003 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

A friend of mine uses this and I absolutely love it. It's masculine without being overbearing, it's fresh and oceany and refreshing. Lovely.

MMMMMMM yummy yummy yummy!!! Reminds me exactly of my boyfriend (strangely perhaps because i bought it for him as a pressie) and i LOVE it! He's almost running out and i think i'll buy Calvin Klein Crave next but he really likes it so i think he'll secretly go for this again :p it's my fave men's fragrance.

on 5/30/2003 12:08:00 AM

Forget the men!!! I bought this for myself after smelling it on a scent strip in a magazine. I LOVE it!!! I like it much better than the women's version. It seems to have more of a citrus and sea smell.

on 5/24/2003 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice sexy scent. I tried to get my boyfriend to wear it but he doesn't like it as much as I do (figures!! LOL). I'm so crazy about the plain bottle, though. They should spice it up a bit!

on 5/24/2003 12:48:00 AM

Great cologne for men. Love the smell!

on 5/17/2003 3:19:00 PM

I love this! It smells great. This is a very intoxicating scent. Once I smell it on someone, i'm lost in it! very good ;)

on 1/27/2003 7:37:00 PM

Sexy, Clean and by gosh, Masculine. This is one of my all-time favorite Men's fragrances. Every boyfriend I've had has worn this and every man I meet that wears this has my undivided attention. It's a citrusy-woody blend, with notes of Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, and Cistus. Bless Armani for making this intoxicating potion.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Dior Homme