MAC Blot Powder - Medium/Dark

4.4

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Absolutely love this product. HG product for me. It makes my skin matte but not dull. I swear my skin has a healthy glow after I use this.
I don't use the sponge/puff that came with it. I use a small travel brush instead and it works so well.
Definitely recommend and will repurchase.
NC30 for reference.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

HG Pressed Powder! Great matte finish. Does not cover flaws, it's more of a sheer or translucent finish. Gives skin a beautiful finish and takes down any shine. It's okay for oil control, but not the best. Best thing about this is that it does not cause clogs or breakouts for me. I apply with a large kabuki brush. I do find that I go through the compacts very quickly though, at least every 4-5 weeks.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I finally bought into the hype and got this on my latest trip to MAC. Which is usually once a year because I live so far away...but anyways. This powder is unbelieveable. Usually when I put on my makeup I get oily about 2 seconds after all my hard work. Now....after dusting this powder all over my skin I no longer get greasy. It's like my skin was airbrushed. Perfect. This product does exactly what it clams too! It doesn't add any color just pure perfection! I will buy this over and over again. I need a second one for my purse because I just never want to be without this product again!!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my absolute HG!! I love it so much. I tend to get oily skin, & this takes that away immediately! I apply it over my foundation in the morning, & my skin doesn't even begin to look oily until late afternoon! Great if you're going out, & you know you'll be getting sweaty dancing ;). Makes me look fabulous in an instant, recommned to anyone!

HG! HG! HG!

This is the b e s t blotting powder ever. After you use it, your skin will be like perfect again, shineess, poreless, matte, non-cakey.
I'm NC30, it doesn't deposit color and doesn't disturb other MU. Wonderful product, you will be hooked.
I will repurchase as long as I have to.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

this powder really postpones my face from getting oily. i always have a midday oil slick to deal with around lunch time but using this powder, i don't notice oily skin until a few hours later. the only con is that it seems to be too light. i was suggested to get medium dark for my tan asian skin but when i use it, it appears to light (i only use it as a finishing powder and apply lightly with a powder brush). i tried to exchange it for the next darker shade but the MAC lady at the counter said that the blot powders were only 3% color so it shouldn't make me lighter. she said i was probably applying too much product (i really don't apply that much). she wouldn't sell me the next dark shade because she said it might make me look ruddy...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I absolutely agree with what the majority of the people here think- this product is F A B U L O U S! I had been doing a lot of research and review reading on the perfect pressed powder to keep the shine at bay and when i settled on this one- i knew i had made the perfect decision. This is an absolute lifesaver, controls shine, does not look cakey at all, perfect for touch ups!! Its not my favourite product and i could not live without it. no more shiney face! :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

HG! My face usually gets oily and shiny like an hour after putting on makeup, which is so frustrating. I would use loose powders to set my makeup, but i felt like it made me oilier. I figured I should try a pressed powder and came across this. Why did I not try this sooner?! My face does not get shiny anymore after I set my makeup with this. And if it does, it's like 5-6 hours later. It's very travel friendly, so I carry it with me everywhere! My oilies are a quick fix now. This is really the only thing that I cannot leave my house without. LOVEE IT!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

- Keeps face non-oily for a very long period of time, though MAY need one or two touch-ups a day, especially if you're sweating.
- Very lightweight. Feels like nothing on your skin and you won't feel gross reapplying it at all.
- Great for setting your makeup--it keeps my blush on all day!
- Creates a very natural, airbrushed look. Don't be too afraid about choosing the right shade of powder because the color does not show up at all, but somehow, it manages to blur imperfections, but you can't even see the powder on your face!
- My only complaint is the packaging. It's perfectly functional, but I don't find it very attractive and the puff seems rather flimsy after a while. Additionally, I dropped the case twice--the first time, only a piece of the case broke off and was easily fixable, but the second time, the powder cracked and fell out, I had to buy a new one.

Overall, definitely worth your money and has multiple functions. I can't live without this powder and will never use another.

My HG powder! I use this in the morning to set my makeup. No oily breakthroughs all day! I re-apply a little after 5pm and i'm set for the night! Amazing stuff!

Recommended for Normal Skin