Palladio Herbal Dual Wet & Dry Foundation

4.1

on 2/18/2011 3:26:00 PM

I LOVE this foundation! Great coverage, lasts all day and a fantastic price. I have tired so many powder foundations and I have finally found my HG!

on 2/16/2011 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

this powder makeup gives good coverage, my exact color is laurel nude. Not bad for $ 9.99.can be purchased at Sally beauty supply or Ulta.

on 2/16/2011 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gives off coverage because I wanted extra covering, so I go this and it's nice.

The coverage from this is amazing without being cakey. Its probably medium coverage applied dry and applied wet its medium/full. I've pretty much given up on liquid foundations and this is by far the best powder one I've tried. I apply it with my SK flat top brush and it blends beautifully and provides good coverage. If I want a bit more coverage I spray the brush with fix+ and apply it that way. No breakouts or irritation either.
However this does have a few cons. First the color selection sucks. All of the shades seem to be very pink or beige. I bought 401 laurel nude and its a bit too pink for my NC15 skin, but it looks ok as long as I blend it really well down my neck. Second it doesn't last all day on me, but then again nothing really does. It is convienent to carry around for touch ups though. Third there isn't a lot of product. I've been using it about 3 weeks and I've already hit pan on it.
Overall I do like it and will repurchase. You can find it at Sallys or Ulta for around $9.

on 2/6/2011 9:34:00 AM

Silky smooth, not sparkly. Does not cake or or dry out skin like some powders. I love it.

This is my current HG powder foundation, and I have tried them ALL: Lancome, Dior, Clinique, Smashbox, Illamasqua, Studio Gear, BE, L'Oreal, Body Shop, Sephpra, Prestige, Jordana and probably a few others. My problem is that I am very pale with pink undertones and NOTHING is ever pink and pale enough with full coverage for me. I have some hyperpigmentation around my mouth that I am working to clear so full coverage was needed. I found the Palladio at Ulta for $9.99; the shade Laurel Nude is an excellent match for my skintone, with full and buildable coverage, long-lasting and not cakey (not unlike the texture of the $46.00 dior powder foundation which had a lovely texture and coverage but terrible shade selection for me). It could be a touch pinker for me but I am not complaining. It does not oxidize either, which some of the others I tried did (Lancome and Clinique especially). I have only used it dry, but I like the vented chamber for the little sponge that would allow it to dry if it was used wet. Very happy and have already purchased a 2nd compact so I can have one at home and one in my purse. LOVE.

on 1/29/2011 9:50:00 AM

I was so sure i'd like this but no. I usually use Clinique's Almost Makeup powder foundation and I LOVE it. But I thought I could use this to save money to just go to the grocery store or something. Although it can be used for that but it doesnt stay on my face for long and the coverage is medium after trying really hard and the thing is when you have that much product on the skin feels quite tight. I dont hate it so I will finish it but I would not wear this to a party or seeing friends or work because it doesnt stay on. and I would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love it! Great coverage! Feels very light on the skin. And matches my skin perfectly. Mom also loves it. Pretty decent price also. :)

on 12/21/2010 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the shade in cypress beige which was a perfect match for my skin. The compact is cute and has a built-in mirror and a compartment to keep your sponge in. I applied it dry and found it to have a silky texture without looking cakey or leaving streaks. My skin doesn't feel like it has powder on it which is such a relief since my skin is oily. I have yet to try it wet, but so far I like the medium coverage this provides. I found this at Sally's on sale for $8.99 which is not bad considering that a lot of drugstore foundations run for more bucks. Overall this is a good choice for combo to oily skin.

on 12/8/2010 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I purchased this product in WD407-Rich Mocha, I think it's a shade too light. I tried Merle Norman's Luxuvia Powder Foundation and really liked it, but the MUA reviews on this one was so good that I chose to go out and purchase it. The coverage is buildable, I've just applied it to my face(half wet & half dry). I have combo/oily(tzone), so I'm going to wear it for a few hours to see if it will settle & look closer to my complexion. I think it would wear well over my Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Cappucino, sometimes the red undertones can be a bit too much, so this would likely do well to tone that down. The finish is very nice & it wears lightly.