Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 5/28/2005 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

This product really does work as promised. It made my hands feel a whole lot softer right away, and I've only been using it a few days. It definitely stays on through handwashing, even with how much I tend to wash my hands. You don't need to use all that much when you apply it, so it lasts a good while. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone having problems with rough hands.

on 2/21/2005 5:59:00 PM

I wash my hands constantly and this lotion is great since it doesn't leave them greasy afterwards. It's absorbed fairly quickly and doesn't have any odor to it. It's not super moisturizing, but does the trick for after you wash your hands during the day. At night, I'll use a heavier moisturizer.

on 1/13/2005 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I wash my hands about 87million times a day, plus use the instant cleaner gels (work: med clinic), & this lasts thru several hours. 24? That's pushing it, but this is great stuff. Non-greasy, NO ODOR or SCENT, & feels light. Good price point-- not the cheapest, but this lasts MUCH longer than most, so it goes a long way. I always have a tube on my desk/ in my bag.

on 11/7/2004 2:17:00 AM

I hate applying hand lotion. This is the only one that I've found that absorbs quickly enough for me. I'm not sure it lasts for the full 24 hours it claims, but it does seem to last through several hand-washings. A staple for me!

on 10/31/2004 1:36:00 PM

I love this product! I hate greasy hand creams, but this is truly non-greasy. And it really does last through a few hand washings (but not the 24 hours they claim). I wash my hands a lot, and this really seems to protect them from from drying out. I'm never without it in the winter!

on 9/12/2004 1:15:00 PM

It's an OK product for me. Not moisturizing enough although it is non-greasy as claimed. It's definitely too expensive for a drugstore product. Will not buy again.

I LOVE THIS LOTION!! I always had dry hands because I cannot stand the feeling of lotions on them but I adore this one. Thick, moisturizing, and I have no more dry hands! No scent, no greasiness. I use it before bed on both hands and feet. This is the only lotion I have repurchased multiple times.

on 8/1/2004 7:02:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Nice hand cream. Non-greasy, non-sticky, absorbs quickly. Unfortunately, it smells odd. I guess I'm not big on the natural oatmeal scent. The Daily Baby Lotion (which is also supposedly unscented) smells the same way and is the main reason I haven't repurchased either product.

on 7/5/2004 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is the first Aveeno product I have used that I don't like. It does not keep my hands soft or moisturized nor does it last through handwashing. I apply it in the morning and about an hour or so later my hands feel dry and I need to re-apply. For the price, and the small amount you get, this should last longer and make your hands feel softer - IMO anyway.

on 5/28/2004 4:19:00 PM

This is a great drugstore hand lotion. It is unscented, moisturizes well, isn't greasy, and doesn't leave a residue on your hands. It's one of my favorite hand lotions, second only to Gold Bond Ultimate Therapy Lotion.