December 25, 2014 | 1481 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Intense Relief Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Denise73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product! I hate greasy hand creams, but this is truly non-greasy. And it really does last through a few hand washings (but not the 24 hours they claim). I wash my hands a lot, and this really seems to protect them from from drying out. I'm never without it in the winter!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2004 1:15:00 PM More reviews by chief101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's an OK product for me. Not moisturizing enough although it is non-greasy as claimed. It's definitely too expensive for a drugstore product. Will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2004 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS LOTION!! I always had dry hands because I cannot stand the feeling of lotions on them but I adore this one. Thick, moisturizing, and I have no more dry hands! No scent, no greasiness. I use it before bed on both hands and feet. This is the only lotion I have repurchased multiple times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice hand cream. Non-greasy, non-sticky, absorbs quickly. Unfortunately, it smells odd. I guess I'm not big on the natural oatmeal scent. The Daily Baby Lotion (which is also supposedly unscented) smells the same way and is the main reason I haven't repurchased either product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Tina68

This is the first Aveeno product I have used that I don't like. It does not keep my hands soft or moisturized nor does it last through handwashing. I apply it in the morning and about an hour or so later my hands feel dry and I need to re-apply. For the price, and the small amount you get, this should last longer and make your hands feel softer - IMO anyway.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2004 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Star5181

This is a great drugstore hand lotion. It is unscented, moisturizes well, isn't greasy, and doesn't leave a residue on your hands. It's one of my favorite hand lotions, second only to Gold Bond Ultimate Therapy Lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by amytude

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It's a really good product at a really GREAT price. Performs as well as many other high-end brands, I like the light/non-scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2004 11:22:00 AM More reviews by porcelina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great hand cream. It's fragrance free, not so thick that you can't rub it in, not so thin that it's just a basic lotion... fabulous. And they're not kidding about the "moisturizes for 24-hours" thing...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2004 10:02:00 AM More reviews by lwalsh7795

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While I wish that this had a better scent (or even any scent at all), this really does the job. It DOES last through hand washings and it prevents the cracked skin that I usually get every winter on my hands.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2004 3:50:00 PM More reviews by daisythree

This is one of the best hand lotions I've ever tried. It absorbs quickly, doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy, smells nice, and it keeps my hands moisturized for most of the day. My husband likes it too. Another plus is that it's very inexpensive.