December 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2009 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Mebs786

I like this mask as it does not dry on the face. Also it is very cooling which helps calm down any flare ups. I have acne and this mask helps it. I use it every other day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by CTP

my friend bought this for her acne scars & we did facials over at her house a few times. everytime we use this, we saw a difference! it really does work. it helps fade my acne scars. will definitely go out and buy my own now :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

I Love this!

I know some people have been saying the St ives has a cheaper better mask (the blue mineral clay one) but Ive tried that before and personally it is wayyyyy too drying on me.I mean it does a great job in keeping the extra oil away but I find that I have DRY PATCHES on my face when I use the St ives Mask.I think its because I have combination skin thats why.But if you have totally oily skin,try that if you're looking for a cheaper alternative.

Okay so now my review for the TEA TREE OIL FACE MASK.Ive been using this since I was 15,which was like about 4 years ago.So Ive definetely seen results.

I say this mask helps in keeping my skin clear.Because at the end of the week,since I wear makeup,its really important for me to have a mask that will remove all stubborn elements that might not been removed through regular cleansing during the week.

The texture of the mask is thick enough but easy to spread around.This will dry slightly on your face but majority of it will stay the same as when you put it on.And its green of course.

I love this mask because its great at removing impurities and keeping my skin feel fresh and clear.So I would recommend it and I have repurchased it many times.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 10:56:00 AM More reviews by OrdPsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

a good mask for oily and problematic skin, Helps heal blemishes and absorbs oil. does not do miracles but great for those blemish-filled days.

may work better if left overnight (note that this mask does not dry on the skin) however i do not recommend this for sensitive skin types.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 3:01:00 PM More reviews by PRiNCESSMAHiNA

Unlike everyone else, I don't use this as the average, leave-on-for-20-minutes-mask. I use this for a night treatment when my face goes particularly crazy. I put a towel over my pillows and wait until it's dry or mostly dry before going to sleep.. When I wake up I have GORGEOUS skin with less pimples. I like how this doesn't make my face oily if I sleep in it (like the Aztec mask did) and how the tea tree really gets a chance to ... you know...do some work or whatever...on my skin(:
I will totally buy this after I'm done with it..and maybe a face wash to go with it. I really like The Body Shops tea tree line(:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by jeevah

Have been using this product for years. It does help to improve the acne problem. The price is also reasonable.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by hein0201

This is probably a great product for really oily skin, but it just does NOT work for my combination (and sensitive) skin.

It lasts forever, which for me was bad, because I couldn't get rid of it fast enough. Sometimes I was fine, and other times I would wind up with super-dry skin. Masks can pull out impurities and leave me blemished for a day or so afterwards (which I suppose isn't a bad thing, seeing as it pulled out the impurities), but other masks work better for me. It's the super-scary green clay mask, which is fun to scare my dog and surprise my boyfriend, but don 't use a white sponge or wash cloth... should've known better.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by loveisastranger

i'm not particularly fond of this mask but it's nice to use every now and then since i love the smell of tea tree.
with that being said, i haven't used this mask consistently. i'll use it a couple times a week and then put it away for a couple weeks.
it hasn't caused my sensitive skin any irritation but it certainly hasn't been a wonder product.
i'll continue to use it (more consistently) until my generous container is complete but i don't think i'll re-purchase it.
i did just buy the queen helene mint julip masque so i'm really counting on that to be my miracle masque.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by cesa11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I only use this when I'm lazy, its not that great.

Better masks include Burts Bees (its the best) and St. Ives is a cheap alternative which seems to work well.

Plus this ones expensive and doesnt work well. Lots of crap in it. Waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Jiketsu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually use this in combination with aspirin tablets. I take about six uncoated aspirins, moisten them into a paste like consistency, add a good amount of tea tree oil mask, mix both up in the palm of my hands, and use the mixture as a scrub/mask every other day. It makes my skin feel really soft and smooth - better results than the aspirins alone. It doesn't overdry my face either. It's just refreshing. Although much pricier, it's my personal alternative to Queen Helene's Mint Julep mask, because the Mint Julep mask breaks me out.