April 18, 2014 | 1926 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2008 12:59:00 PM More reviews by unseelie_fae

This is a good mask. Spreads easily, dries comfortably (no cracking/no face hurting) and removes easily. It really exfoliates and refines the skin, and is gentle. And the tea tree oil is antibacterial and good for helping get rid of zits. My makeup goes on so smoothly after I treat my face with this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

This is a great mud mask combined with antibacterial TT Oil. What's not to like?

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2008 4:01:00 PM More reviews by sueyellowjam

I'm not quite sure what it does, it is meant for oily and blemished skin. I don't see any difference after using it. I don't really feel that it adsorbs oil away or tightening my pores or improve the skin texture. I prefer Queen Helen Mint Julep Mask much much more to this one. Nay, wouldn't waste my money and time on this ever again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 9:09:00 AM More reviews by yukony001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this and it does help my acne i feel when im getting worse acne cause im breaking out i use. it but first i use my olay daily facials in oily/combo then use the mask wash it off then tone or moisterize the next day my skin is way better LOVE IT

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by finklserv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't really know what this product does... It's supposed to clear your acne but instead I feel like it clogs my pores a little, I'm giving it a try again, have it on my face right now...but it's really hard to wash off and don't see great results with this mask. I preffer the Queen Helene Mint Julep mask instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2008 5:49:00 PM More reviews by er593395

A great mask! I love how it does not dry hard and tight on your skin like other masks. With constant use it did help my skin. Although it is definetly not going to show results overnight and it will not "cure your acne". I've struggled with acne for the past year and there are no quick fixes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2007 3:20:00 AM More reviews by pinkzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Like most have said, one of this products strong points is that it doesn't dry and harden on your face(unless you fall asleep while you have it on, like I once did.). Well, anyhow, it does make my skin soft and glowy, like it could breath better.
I personally use it after sauna and some scrubbing, trying to put it on while my pores are still open. If doesn't remove my blackheads, but that is something even my Derm isn't able to do, they're that stubborn and clingy, sigh. Any possible breakouts however seem to calm down and lose their redness.
I've been using this stuff for years, about once a week. If for some reason my skin(t-zone) gets very oily, I might use this several nights in a row, and it really helps with the shine, without being too drying. After applying, this stings like hell, but from experience I know that it's no sign of irritation, the mask is just working. So I grind my teeth and wait for the feeling of soothness that comes afterwards.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2007 2:50:00 AM More reviews by avantgardism

I loved this mask! I really love the smell of tea tree oil, and the consistency was really nice and thick. It was easy to apply, and my skin felt super soft after I washed it off. Plus, it's helped clear up some of my break-outs. It's no cure-all, but it works really well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2007 9:01:00 PM More reviews by abcx123

This made my skin feel really clean, but I don't know if it actually helped my acne. It burned a bit on my skin, but for some reason I still like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not sure if it does anything for pimples, I think of it more as a preventative measure rather than a treatment. However, it feels very nice on the skin and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth afterwards. I like the earthy tea tree oil scent and feel like I'm at a spa every time I use it. I'll repurchase when I run out.