Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

I do like this product a lot, but it's quite expensive for a hand cream. It makes dry hands nice and soft, along with nourishing the cuticiles. I like the smell which is, to me, a bit citrusy, but my mom couldn't stand it. I find some people think it smells like some medicine-ointment.
Although it is a great product, I probably won't buy it again, since cheaper, drugstore-bought hand creams (like Neutrogena's hand cream) works nicely, too.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this feels nice on the hands but doesn't heal dry skin. this is lightweight and absorbs quickly. this is fine if I want some hydration that absorbs quickly.but for overnight, nothing beats kiehl's intensive treatment and moisturizer.

This is a very good handcream. It absorbs well and keeps the skin smooth and moisturized. My hands has been terribly dry this winter and this really helps to cure the dryness. The product has quite a strong smell but it does not bother me. I alternate this with Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion, which I find rather good too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this a year ago because my hands had been hit hard by the winter cold, and I've used it ever since. I use it about twice a week, sometimes as a mask before I go to bed. It's made my hands silky soft and it's lasted forever - I've had mine for 13 months! At first I didn't mind the smell, but I find it quite overpowering now, which is why I use it at night as a treatment. Will definitely buy again!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is the best hand lotion on the market! Thoroughly moisturizes without the greasy after-feel. Will re-purchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is the BEST hand cream -- totally moisturizes but isn't greasy! The stores always run out of this, so if you can find one, buy it quick!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is an ok product. My hands get extremely dry, especially in the winter. I don't think it's going to cut it. Would be better to use in the spring/summer. It doesn't leave hands greasy and sinks in quickly. It's expensive for a hand cream.

The scent is addictive and not overpowering. The cream works well, but is not a thick or intense hand product. Seeps in well and doesn't leave hands greasy at all. My very dry hands often require a hand cream than this one in the winter.

Hands down the best hand lotion I've used. Sinks right in and leaves my rough hands and dry cuticle smooth and lovely for hours. I personally like the fragrance. Too expensive, however.

Maybe I'm a freak, but I sort of expect Clarins products to have strong smells. Funny, I haven't thought twice about it until reading these reviews..that being said, I _love_ this hand cream, it's keeper. It is not greasy and really conditions your hands. Any Clarins counter worth their salt should have tons of samples of this, so try it and see.