Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

This is a very good handcream. It absorbs well and keeps the skin smooth and moisturized. My hands has been terribly dry this winter and this really helps to cure the dryness. The product has quite a strong smell but it does not bother me. I alternate this with Vaseline Intensive Care Hand & Nail Lotion, which I find rather good too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this a year ago because my hands had been hit hard by the winter cold, and I've used it ever since. I use it about twice a week, sometimes as a mask before I go to bed. It's made my hands silky soft and it's lasted forever - I've had mine for 13 months! At first I didn't mind the smell, but I find it quite overpowering now, which is why I use it at night as a treatment. Will definitely buy again!

on 1/14/2004 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is the best hand lotion on the market! Thoroughly moisturizes without the greasy after-feel. Will re-purchase!

on 1/1/2004 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is the BEST hand cream -- totally moisturizes but isn't greasy! The stores always run out of this, so if you can find one, buy it quick!

on 12/2/2003 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is an ok product. My hands get extremely dry, especially in the winter. I don't think it's going to cut it. Would be better to use in the spring/summer. It doesn't leave hands greasy and sinks in quickly. It's expensive for a hand cream.

on 11/7/2003 5:23:00 AM

The scent is addictive and not overpowering. The cream works well, but is not a thick or intense hand product. Seeps in well and doesn't leave hands greasy at all. My very dry hands often require a hand cream than this one in the winter.

on 8/7/2003 12:35:00 PM

Hands down the best hand lotion I've used. Sinks right in and leaves my rough hands and dry cuticle smooth and lovely for hours. I personally like the fragrance. Too expensive, however.

Maybe I'm a freak, but I sort of expect Clarins products to have strong smells. Funny, I haven't thought twice about it until reading these reviews..that being said, I _love_ this hand cream, it's keeper. It is not greasy and really conditions your hands. Any Clarins counter worth their salt should have tons of samples of this, so try it and see.

on 6/6/2003 4:08:00 AM

I was really disappointed with this hand cream. I love the way it smells and the way it feels, but somehow it's just not very moisturizing. After a few days of using this my cuticles were looking raggedy even though they had a thin layer of hand cream grease over them. This is the complete opposite of Vaseline Intensive Care Hand and Nail lotion -- that one doesn't feel nice and smells even worse, but it works wonders. This one, unfortunately, is basically all form no function.

on 5/10/2003 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I received this as part of a GWP and I love it! I actually like the scent unlike other reviewers, it reminded me of sun tan lotion! It goes on smoothly, absorbs fast and is non greasy. Leaves my hand soft and silky. Love this but it's too pricey for a hand cream. There are drugstore products that gives the same result for a fraction of the price so definitely will not purchase this.

Top Rated Clarins Products