October 22, 2014 | 1854 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2003 5:23:00 AM More reviews by lillet

The scent is addictive and not overpowering. The cream works well, but is not a thick or intense hand product. Seeps in well and doesn't leave hands greasy at all. My very dry hands often require a hand cream than this one in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2003 12:35:00 PM More reviews by rebelb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hands down the best hand lotion I've used. Sinks right in and leaves my rough hands and dry cuticle smooth and lovely for hours. I personally like the fragrance. Too expensive, however.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2003 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Belle_de_Jour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Maybe I'm a freak, but I sort of expect Clarins products to have strong smells. Funny, I haven't thought twice about it until reading these reviews..that being said, I _love_ this hand cream, it's keeper. It is not greasy and really conditions your hands. Any Clarins counter worth their salt should have tons of samples of this, so try it and see.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2003 4:08:00 AM More reviews by big_eder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really disappointed with this hand cream. I love the way it smells and the way it feels, but somehow it's just not very moisturizing. After a few days of using this my cuticles were looking raggedy even though they had a thin layer of hand cream grease over them. This is the complete opposite of Vaseline Intensive Care Hand and Nail lotion -- that one doesn't feel nice and smells even worse, but it works wonders. This one, unfortunately, is basically all form no function.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/10/2003 12:38:00 AM More reviews by vonvonne

I received this as part of a GWP and I love it! I actually like the scent unlike other reviewers, it reminded me of sun tan lotion! It goes on smoothly, absorbs fast and is non greasy. Leaves my hand soft and silky. Love this but it's too pricey for a hand cream. There are drugstore products that gives the same result for a fraction of the price so definitely will not purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 10:42:00 PM More reviews by missmostyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What a treat! First of all, it smells delicious! Very energizing. And best of all, it leaves hands feeling like cashmere.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2003 9:33:00 PM More reviews by eeyore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wonderful hand cream, not greasy, absorbs quickly and leaves my hands soft and smooth. Love that Clarins scent, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Belindalison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift, and it is a lovely handcream. It really cares for my hands and nails, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
However, I wouldn't buy it because of the awful smell. For this price I would have to love the indulgence of applying the cream instead of gagging from the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2003 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Lani

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this hand cream. The price is high, but I love the way it feels going on - smooth, silky, absorbs quickly and even though it's quite perfumed, doesn't make my sensitive skin itch. Better than most pricy hand creams out there, and I love hand cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2003 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Salee

Good as a general hand moisturiser, but for peeling fingertips it wasn't that good. It was pretty expensive AUS $29(approx) for a small-average tube. I probably wouldn't repurchase- because of the price and might just use a body lotion or cream, but as a department store hand cream compared to other prices, it was quite reasonable.