September 20, 2014 | 1508 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 7:57:00 AM More reviews by jalin

I recently got a Mystic Tan, and all my regular (PPP) powders were far too light. I had this on hand in a GWP size from the NM beauty event in March, so I whipped it out and it was a perfect match. The finish was lovely and it did not look streaky or orange. And since I don't wear bronzer too often, this should last me awhile :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 10:18:00 AM More reviews by sillybelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never ever found a bronzer that I like, but this one fit the bill. I received the "medium" shade in a GWP size in a swap, and I will definitely purchase a full-size one when I need it. It goes on smoothly, and looks really natural. Not orange, not shiny, not too dark and dirty looking. I actually look forward to using this bronzer, because I immediately look "healthier." It's just great for me, and I'm pretty fair, with freckles, and I'm always hesitant to use cheek color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 5:09:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite bronzer. I se it with blush or as blush. It isn't shimmery, comes out very natural. I have fair skin and I use medium, I may even try light although medium was still very natural. One of the few products I've purchased several times. I find BB products to be average in general, but this product is wonderful. Naturally colorful and lasting. Round, semi-large container is nice too, helps you pick it up with the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2003 5:12:00 PM More reviews by lipglossqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you're looking for a nice, matte, silky smooth bronzer, then this is the one for you. I look like I just got back from the beach - love the fact that there are no shimmery glittery bits in it. Just makes the tan look even more natural. What inspired me to write this review? 2 people in my office today commented on my tan. When I said it was a bronzer, they all jumped on me and asked who/what/when. Now that's an amazing product. I have light and it offers buildable colour - gotta love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

I have this in medium and this is the perfect color for my BB Beige, MAC C3, MK Ivory 200 skin. It is a warmish, gold brown shade, no orange at all. I am shocked at how much I love this and will be repurchasing this one. This is the bronzer I have been searching for, matte and flattering!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by KristenL

I have this in the medium shade, and I really like it. It adds a nice lightly bronzed look to my face without looking muddy or fake. However, for the money, I probably won't repurchase and will just stick to my MAC Harmony blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 12:01:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I found this bronzing powder nice, but just doesn't seem to grab me as fantastic.. and it definitely won't replace my Stila Sun. It has a really large and clunky compact and is quite ugly IMHO, I prefer cute sleek designs! The powder itself is great q uality though, and quite natural looking. It's absolutely matte, so this would be great for those who don't like any shimer on their faces.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 12:17:00 PM More reviews by SandraWS

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a great bronzer! I have been using Bare Escentuals Warmth for some time now but have grown weary of the whole loose minerals thing. Loved the color of Warmth, but am definitely out of love with the routine! After reading reviews here, I decided to try this one. Since I often wear bronzers instead of blush, the color has to be true; not reddish, not orange, not shimmery or glittery, just warm brown coloring.I couldn't have asked for better than this. It's perfect for me. Silky texture, great buildable color. I have it in Medium and it's absolutely perfect for my fair to medium coloring! It stays true to color, even after a few hours of wear.It's a large compact and should last a good long time. Worth the $$ and I'll buy it again. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At the insistance of the MA I got this in light and it did nothing for me or for my daughter. It is a finely made product but the color wasn't 'enough' for me so it just may have been poor judgement that was at fault.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2002 9:24:00 PM More reviews by xoxomelysaoxox

I bought this bronzer after using MAC's bronzing powder for a while and wanting a more realistic look. I love how much this bronzer resembles an actual tan and doesn't have any shimmer or orangey-tint.