Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

After having done a makp-over from Bobbi Brown I was talked into purchasing this product. I bought this in Dark 3. Well this is an ok bronzer but I find the pigmentation a bit to strong. A bit hard to control when you have limited time and trying to get to work in the morning. I use this particularly on the weekends or in winter when I really need some added glow. I love Bobby Brown make-up but this one I will not repurchase as it is too high maintenance. There are products out there that are much easier to apply.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this bronzer this summer. I was actually a little worried when I first tried it, as in the compact it looks quite dark and orange. But applied, it looks flawless. It also lasts all day and surprisingly did not break me out. The only down side is the enormous price tag.

i am obcessed with the bobbi brown light bronzer! it adds a golden natural hue to almost any skin tone. generally, bronzers tend to look orange on me, but this one is completely bronze.

This is a very nice bronzer that lasts forever. Just a comment on color. I also was surprised to be put in #2 as I am a very fair blonde. But the makeup artist told me that the colors in the bronzer did NOT refer to the lightness or darkness of the product. Instead it refers to the tone of the product color. So if you consider purchasing try it before you buy it so you can make sure the one you select is the best tone for your skin.

I really, really love this (I have medium)! The color goes on so naturally, and doesn't turn orange or anything. pretty much goof-proof! I recieved a deluxe sample but will repurchase when it runs out (since it doesn't even have a dip, I have no idea when that'll be). Love it!

This stuff is great! Appears perfectly natural--can't see any "edges" no matter how much you put on (well, within reason). BB make-up artists tell you to use it with blush, but if you have a bit of a tan, you don't need the blush, just this bronzer. I'm sorta fair, but the Medium color works great for me.

I also am pretty pale and have tried a huge number of bronzers.... Chanel, MAC, EL, NARS, LM, Cargo, ect. I finally found one so nice and SHEER and natrual and it is the BB in Medium. I was hesitant to buy the medium just because it said "medium", however, I am loving the effect. To me, it is definitely a LIGHT bronzer. The best part is that it doesn't have shimmer, just a slight matte with a glow (probably due to the sheerness of the product) and it NEVER settles into pores or looks powdery. I have even tried to see what it would look like if I really PACKED it on and it still wasn't overbearing. You can layer it for the effect you want and it is soooo wearable. I chose to buy the version of the duo in #2, which is the medium bronzer and the soft pink blush. I bought them separately because I use a very big bronzer brush from LM and it is awesome! You must check this out.

I love this bronzer! I use the medium shade and it looks so great on my skin. This bronzer has no sparkle,it is matte and has a natural tan look.

I recently got a Mystic Tan, and all my regular (PPP) powders were far too light. I had this on hand in a GWP size from the NM beauty event in March, so I whipped it out and it was a perfect match. The finish was lovely and it did not look streaky or orange. And since I don't wear bronzer too often, this should last me awhile :)

I have never ever found a bronzer that I like, but this one fit the bill. I received the "medium" shade in a GWP size in a swap, and I will definitely purchase a full-size one when I need it. It goes on smoothly, and looks really natural. Not orange, not shiny, not too dark and dirty looking. I actually look forward to using this bronzer, because I immediately look "healthier." It's just great for me, and I'm pretty fair, with freckles, and I'm always hesitant to use cheek color.