January 29, 2015 | 1366 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2003 12:15:00 PM More reviews by PrissySissy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This stuff is great! Appears perfectly natural--can't see any "edges" no matter how much you put on (well, within reason). BB make-up artists tell you to use it with blush, but if you have a bit of a tan, you don't need the blush, just this bronzer. I'm sorta fair, but the Medium color works great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2003 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Kellyp

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I also am pretty pale and have tried a huge number of bronzers.... Chanel, MAC, EL, NARS, LM, Cargo, ect. I finally found one so nice and SHEER and natrual and it is the BB in Medium. I was hesitant to buy the medium just because it said "medium", however, I am loving the effect. To me, it is definitely a LIGHT bronzer. The best part is that it doesn't have shimmer, just a slight matte with a glow (probably due to the sheerness of the product) and it NEVER settles into pores or looks powdery. I have even tried to see what it would look like if I really PACKED it on and it still wasn't overbearing. You can layer it for the effect you want and it is soooo wearable. I chose to buy the version of the duo in #2, which is the medium bronzer and the soft pink blush. I bought them separately because I use a very big bronzer brush from LM and it is awesome! You must check this out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2003 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sadiewoo

I love this bronzer! I use the medium shade and it looks so great on my skin. This bronzer has no sparkle,it is matte and has a natural tan look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2003 7:57:00 AM More reviews by jalin

I recently got a Mystic Tan, and all my regular (PPP) powders were far too light. I had this on hand in a GWP size from the NM beauty event in March, so I whipped it out and it was a perfect match. The finish was lovely and it did not look streaky or orange. And since I don't wear bronzer too often, this should last me awhile :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2003 10:18:00 AM More reviews by sillybelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never ever found a bronzer that I like, but this one fit the bill. I received the "medium" shade in a GWP size in a swap, and I will definitely purchase a full-size one when I need it. It goes on smoothly, and looks really natural. Not orange, not shiny, not too dark and dirty looking. I actually look forward to using this bronzer, because I immediately look "healthier." It's just great for me, and I'm pretty fair, with freckles, and I'm always hesitant to use cheek color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2003 5:09:00 PM More reviews by casia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite bronzer. I se it with blush or as blush. It isn't shimmery, comes out very natural. I have fair skin and I use medium, I may even try light although medium was still very natural. One of the few products I've purchased several times. I find BB products to be average in general, but this product is wonderful. Naturally colorful and lasting. Round, semi-large container is nice too, helps you pick it up with the brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2003 5:12:00 PM More reviews by lipglossqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you're looking for a nice, matte, silky smooth bronzer, then this is the one for you. I look like I just got back from the beach - love the fact that there are no shimmery glittery bits in it. Just makes the tan look even more natural. What inspired me to write this review? 2 people in my office today commented on my tan. When I said it was a bronzer, they all jumped on me and asked who/what/when. Now that's an amazing product. I have light and it offers buildable colour - gotta love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 2:03:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

I have this in medium and this is the perfect color for my BB Beige, MAC C3, MK Ivory 200 skin. It is a warmish, gold brown shade, no orange at all. I am shocked at how much I love this and will be repurchasing this one. This is the bronzer I have been searching for, matte and flattering!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by KristenL

I have this in the medium shade, and I really like it. It adds a nice lightly bronzed look to my face without looking muddy or fake. However, for the money, I probably won't repurchase and will just stick to my MAC Harmony blush.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2003 12:01:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I found this bronzing powder nice, but just doesn't seem to grab me as fantastic.. and it definitely won't replace my Stila Sun. It has a really large and clunky compact and is quite ugly IMHO, I prefer cute sleek designs! The powder itself is great q uality though, and quite natural looking. It's absolutely matte, so this would be great for those who don't like any shimer on their faces.