Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder

4.5

INGREDIENTS: Talc, silica, zinc stearate, cornstarch, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyethylene, tricaprylin, isopropyl palmitate, lanolin oil, tocopherol, lanolin alcohol, ascoryl palmitate, isopropyl myristate, barium sulfate, methylparaben, propylparaben

on 11/9/2003 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this bronzer this summer. I was actually a little worried when I first tried it, as in the compact it looks quite dark and orange. But applied, it looks flawless. It also lasts all day and surprisingly did not break me out. The only down side is the enormous price tag.

on 10/27/2003 11:52:00 PM

i am obcessed with the bobbi brown light bronzer! it adds a golden natural hue to almost any skin tone. generally, bronzers tend to look orange on me, but this one is completely bronze.

on 9/28/2003 10:30:00 PM

This is a very nice bronzer that lasts forever. Just a comment on color. I also was surprised to be put in #2 as I am a very fair blonde. But the makeup artist told me that the colors in the bronzer did NOT refer to the lightness or darkness of the product. Instead it refers to the tone of the product color. So if you consider purchasing try it before you buy it so you can make sure the one you select is the best tone for your skin.

on 9/25/2003 6:02:00 PM

I really, really love this (I have medium)! The color goes on so naturally, and doesn't turn orange or anything. pretty much goof-proof! I recieved a deluxe sample but will repurchase when it runs out (since it doesn't even have a dip, I have no idea when that'll be). Love it!

on 7/26/2003 12:15:00 PM

This stuff is great! Appears perfectly natural--can't see any "edges" no matter how much you put on (well, within reason). BB make-up artists tell you to use it with blush, but if you have a bit of a tan, you don't need the blush, just this bronzer. I'm sorta fair, but the Medium color works great for me.

on 7/21/2003 3:23:00 PM

I also am pretty pale and have tried a huge number of bronzers.... Chanel, MAC, EL, NARS, LM, Cargo, ect. I finally found one so nice and SHEER and natrual and it is the BB in Medium. I was hesitant to buy the medium just because it said "medium", however, I am loving the effect. To me, it is definitely a LIGHT bronzer. The best part is that it doesn't have shimmer, just a slight matte with a glow (probably due to the sheerness of the product) and it NEVER settles into pores or looks powdery. I have even tried to see what it would look like if I really PACKED it on and it still wasn't overbearing. You can layer it for the effect you want and it is soooo wearable. I chose to buy the version of the duo in #2, which is the medium bronzer and the soft pink blush. I bought them separately because I use a very big bronzer brush from LM and it is awesome! You must check this out.

on 7/10/2003 10:45:00 AM

I love this bronzer! I use the medium shade and it looks so great on my skin. This bronzer has no sparkle,it is matte and has a natural tan look.

on 6/16/2003 7:57:00 AM

I recently got a Mystic Tan, and all my regular (PPP) powders were far too light. I had this on hand in a GWP size from the NM beauty event in March, so I whipped it out and it was a perfect match. The finish was lovely and it did not look streaky or orange. And since I don't wear bronzer too often, this should last me awhile :)

on 5/23/2003 10:18:00 AM

I have never ever found a bronzer that I like, but this one fit the bill. I received the "medium" shade in a GWP size in a swap, and I will definitely purchase a full-size one when I need it. It goes on smoothly, and looks really natural. Not orange, not shiny, not too dark and dirty looking. I actually look forward to using this bronzer, because I immediately look "healthier." It's just great for me, and I'm pretty fair, with freckles, and I'm always hesitant to use cheek color.

on 4/21/2003 5:09:00 PM

This is my favorite bronzer. I se it with blush or as blush. It isn't shimmery, comes out very natural. I have fair skin and I use medium, I may even try light although medium was still very natural. One of the few products I've purchased several times. I find BB products to be average in general, but this product is wonderful. Naturally colorful and lasting. Round, semi-large container is nice too, helps you pick it up with the brush.

Popular Bronzers