July 30, 2014 | 1194 users online

Lips - Vaseline - Vaseline

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2003 3:25:00 PM More reviews by SpeedyTurtle0789

Wow I love this stuff as lip balm. I put it on at night and wake up to soft lips. I've tried everything on the market and this is still the best! Good old vaseline.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2003 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Mesmerize

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love vaseline! I keep it next to my bed and apply some everynight before going to sleep. I apply a little bit and It makes my lips feel so soft and smooth in the morning. Plus It helps me remove makeup like eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 3:55:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

This is one of my must haves. I always apply some before I go to sleep. I wake up and my lips are moist and plump. I think some people forget about the handy Vaseline. Its really good in winter when your lips loose moisture. I have a nice big tub in my bathroom. Can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2003 4:48:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Vaseline comes in many sizes and formulas. I put some on my lips every night before bed. I wake up with soft and slightly plumper lips. Vaseline is the perfect lip gloss: shiny, clear, and very moistuizing. Right now I am using the baby fresh scent which is ok, smells like baby powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2003 10:19:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Vaseline can be used for tons of things--lips, eye cream, face, cuticles, hair--yes, hair--it makes it soft, and it's so cheap it's great. Love it!
v-a-s-e-l-i-n-e--HOORAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2003 9:05:00 AM More reviews by kandyDarling

Vaseline is the most perfect lip conditioner I have ever used. Makes my lips so soft and instantly soothes dry chapped lips. Two thumbs up! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2003 10:04:00 PM More reviews by libwalker

i agree with the previous poster. no matter how fancy i go, i keep coming back to good old vaseline. nothing like it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2003 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Ryce_Chick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Seriously, for all the gals that spend tons on lip treatments, plain vaseline is the bomb. Just apply it before going to bed and wake up to soft lips. After trying tons of lip treatments, by blistex, biotherm, vichy, reversa, and the body shop, i have come to the conclusion that is wicked stuff and makes my pucker as soft as silk!