Vaseline Vaseline

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/2/2004 10:45:00 PM

Who can live withouth Vaseline? Not me.

I use it on my brows to keep them in place, on my lashes in place of clear mascara (great moisturizer), on my cuticles to keep them soft, on my lips at night to lock in moisture, and on my hands and feet when I need a really strong softness boost. (A tip for hands and feet, cover with cotton sock and sleep overnight.)

on 1/2/2004 8:18:00 PM

No, no, no, no and no. I hate to be a poop but I can't stand Vaseline. I understand that it has lots of uses around the house and for cleaning my eyelash curler but as a lip treatment, this is the pits. On lips, I eventually get a thin white film that covers my mouth -- absolutely gross. I bought a tub once in the mid-1990s and will never have to repurchase, nor would I.

on 12/29/2003 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Great for anything and everything. Helps my dry and chapped lips look smooth and supple. Also great for rough, dry skin. Basic staple definitely.

on 12/2/2003 1:25:00 PM

I don't really like this much as a lip balm. It smells a bit strange and tastes weird. Doesn't stay on for very long. I use this on my eyebrows before I go to bed to make sure they don't get too messed up when I wake up, and that's just about its only use.

on 11/26/2003 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Vaseline is great for so many things... moisturizes feet, hands, knees, elbows and lips. Makes a great eye makeup remover for tough products. And super cheap! A tub of vaseline lasts an amazingly long time.

on 11/26/2003 12:42:00 PM

VASELINE IS A STAPLE!! I use it on my lips, my skin, even on my hair sometimes for flyaways!!. Theres so much in a jar for such a small price. I recommend everone get out and get a jar!! it moisturizes so well!!!

on 11/17/2003 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use vaseline as a lipgloss from time to time. It soothes chapped lips and adds a subtle shine. I've also used it on my hands. If you use this as a moisurizer then be careful because a little bit goes a very long way and it can take a while for it to sink it. It can be a bit greasy after you first put it on.

on 11/17/2003 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The only thing that won't irriate my lips. Two thumbs up!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Wow I love this stuff as lip balm. I put it on at night and wake up to soft lips. I've tried everything on the market and this is still the best! Good old vaseline.

on 10/25/2003 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love vaseline! I keep it next to my bed and apply some everynight before going to sleep. I apply a little bit and It makes my lips feel so soft and smooth in the morning. Plus It helps me remove makeup like eyeliner.

Top Rated Vaseline Products