December 18, 2014 | 1346 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by gambitlizard

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Vaseline is great for so many things... moisturizes feet, hands, knees, elbows and lips. Makes a great eye makeup remover for tough products. And super cheap! A tub of vaseline lasts an amazingly long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2003 12:42:00 PM More reviews by theresa123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

VASELINE IS A STAPLE!! I use it on my lips, my skin, even on my hair sometimes for flyaways!!. Theres so much in a jar for such a small price. I recommend everone get out and get a jar!! it moisturizes so well!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2003 7:15:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use vaseline as a lipgloss from time to time. It soothes chapped lips and adds a subtle shine. I've also used it on my hands. If you use this as a moisurizer then be careful because a little bit goes a very long way and it can take a while for it to sink it. It can be a bit greasy after you first put it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2003 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Lisa_Halni

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing that won't irriate my lips. Two thumbs up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2003 3:25:00 PM More reviews by SpeedyTurtle0789

Wow I love this stuff as lip balm. I put it on at night and wake up to soft lips. I've tried everything on the market and this is still the best! Good old vaseline.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2003 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Mesmerize

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love vaseline! I keep it next to my bed and apply some everynight before going to sleep. I apply a little bit and It makes my lips feel so soft and smooth in the morning. Plus It helps me remove makeup like eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 3:55:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

This is one of my must haves. I always apply some before I go to sleep. I wake up and my lips are moist and plump. I think some people forget about the handy Vaseline. Its really good in winter when your lips loose moisture. I have a nice big tub in my bathroom. Can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2003 4:48:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Vaseline comes in many sizes and formulas. I put some on my lips every night before bed. I wake up with soft and slightly plumper lips. Vaseline is the perfect lip gloss: shiny, clear, and very moistuizing. Right now I am using the baby fresh scent which is ok, smells like baby powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2003 10:19:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Vaseline can be used for tons of things--lips, eye cream, face, cuticles, hair--yes, hair--it makes it soft, and it's so cheap it's great. Love it!
v-a-s-e-l-i-n-e--HOORAY!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2003 9:05:00 AM More reviews by kandyDarling

Vaseline is the most perfect lip conditioner I have ever used. Makes my lips so soft and instantly soothes dry chapped lips. Two thumbs up! :)