December 22, 2014 | 1810 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2006 3:18:00 PM More reviews by shannonnic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin with pink undertones and this lipstick really does nothing for me. It is basically the color of my lips, but has some brown in it. I don't think this is a great color for LLLs

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2006 3:01:00 PM More reviews by wcw74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I call Jubilee the cousin to Hug Me. Jubilee is a rediscovery in my stash, I had forgotten how much I like this lipstick - it's a peach nude that is not brown, muddy, or concealor looking. It has a touch of pink that makes it wearable for me. I've been wearing Jubilee with green eyes, bronzey eyes, and lavendar eyes. For blush I usually pair it with NARS Orgasm, Stila Quaint, or Shu Apricot blush. Any peachy pink or peach blush will coordinate nicely.

For reference I'm Chanel Teint Fluide Universel Beige, Stila 30 watts, and Armani LSF 5.5.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 12:21:00 PM More reviews by fortchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a great YLBB nude lipstick. its very creamy with a little shine, like the other lustres. this is just a fabulous color that will always be in my stash. NW23

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 11:08:00 AM More reviews by rola51

I'm always on the hunt for that perfect YLBB nude lip color, and this is it! I don't like the nudes that are more pinky rather than beige and warm. With my yellow undertoned skin, the pinks don't seem to work as well. I use this with a combo of spice lipliner and a lighter pinky lipliner. I find with the MAC lustre lipsticks, it helps the staying power by using the lipliner on the entire lip. I'm extremely pleased with this color, and it is the perfect lipstick to wear with smokey eyes!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2005 2:59:00 PM More reviews by abfabjeanius

I received this in a swap from Wabdon, and it's grown to be one of my favorite nude lippies. It's a nice, MLBB color... looks great with neutral makeup, but it's also not too overstated so that I can't wear it with smokey eyes. For reference, I am NC25 with dark brown hair and eyes. In comparison to Hug Me, this is more pinky-brown, whereas Hug Me is more peach/warm. I did take off one lippie because, like all MAC lustres, it does have a tendency to fade away and slide off after an hour or so. Aside from that, this would be a must-have in my makeup arsenal, and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2005 12:22:00 PM More reviews by monetsgarden

I can't believe I actually found a nude lipstick that looks good on me, but this is it! I've tried so many, most of which made me look like I was wearing concealer on my lips, but Jubilee is definitely my HG nude. It's a nude beige with just a touch of pinky/peachiness, dark enough not to wash me out but still very understated. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 3:40:00 PM More reviews by wabdon

Jubilee is a great nude,similar to hug me but less pink and more beigy-peach. This colour is like YLBB shade on me and I can wear this with smoky eyes. A great everyday colour that doesn't wash me out. I love mac lustres, they don't last long but they feel nice on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2005 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Pehata

I just got this lipstick because I used to wear a colour by MAC called cinema that they haven't made in a long time (but it was one of my faves) until a MAC makeup artist told me to try Jubilee with Walnut liner and I LOVEEEEEEEE the combination. It's not 100% like cinema, but the combo of jubilee and wlanut is awesome - it creates a brownish-peachy kind of shade - just beautifull. The only reason I gave this a 4 instead of a 5, is that for a nude lippie, I prefer hug me with spice versus jubilee with spice. Jubilee on it's own or with spice is just a hint too light for me - hug me (with it's pink undertone) just me more colour as a nude. HOwever, I will buy Jubilee FOREVER, because I love it so much with walnut liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2005 8:32:00 PM More reviews by BonGlo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Jubilee is another mlbb color. Is pinker and doesn't have the golden sheen that High Tea does (although that's one of my faves, too!)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2005 5:53:00 AM More reviews by chbegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The slightly vanilla scent is pleasant but that's about the only thing I like about Jubilee. It looks like I'm not even wearing lipstick at all and I can do that for free :P