Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

3.5

on 4/30/2006 7:03:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I liked this set of concealers, but I would have named the product differently.
I would also have liked a compact package, but that might just be me.

I see this as a pallate so you can spot treat it, but there is a separate highlighting concealer that is good for undereye circles.

I would have used the term cover-up for this, or spot-treater.

That said, I have yellow and red places on my face that need evening out and I love how well this stuff works. It's a creamy substance but seems to stay on very well on my recent indie movie shoot and blended easily with my regular foundation.

My skin is pale and combination, but not super-pale, if this helps.

on 4/30/2006 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I dont use generally concealers .. but when I do I use this one
it was recemmonded to me by a makeup artist .

my overall comment after using this for a while is nice coverage , light if you wanted ( most important for me ). apply more when ever you need more .
good texture blends fine , but needs carful blending as it might line within the wrinkle lines .

green color I dont use it alot .. but its suppose to be for the red
spots ( lets hope I dont have to use it at all ! )

cant compare to other products .. as im not a huge fan of concealers ,
byt I guess this is suffecint enough not to look for a new one .

on 3/3/2006 12:40:00 PM

it is gonna be even better if i can use all da colors
but i can really use 3 out of the 5 colors
dunt know how to mix them
but they do cover things, not as good as my rape off "laura mercier"
but a cheaper choice with nice coverage
recommended

on 12/16/2005 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I do not think this product is all that great for dark circles. especialy if you are going to have a long day. It seems to disappear. I have used it all over face, as I have blotchy skin. It was interesting. But Don't find this extrordinary.Will not repurchase it.

on 8/19/2005 1:52:00 AM

I actually love this concealer. Except for the green shade. :S
I will definitely re-purchase it. But I think it'll stay for a long time now.. I don't have to use the brown shade because it's dark on my skin but I use it on my brow bone.. it's actually nice. I love it.

on 6/1/2005 5:12:00 PM

I got this last week and couldn't wait to try it out and was very disappointed. The coverage was thick but looked cakey on my skin like it was just sitting on top not melted in like I'm used to...Back to Sephora it goes.

on 12/3/2004 2:51:00 PM

I guess I'm the first one to disagree with the previous reviews. I actually tried to use this as a concealer and really wasn't impressed with it -- it was no better than the $8 concealers from Neutrogena I've tried before. Returned it at Sephora's and bought Cle de Peau instead. Now I'm in love!

on 11/24/2004 10:31:00 PM

this is great because you can blend it to whatever color you need. it stays on all day without changing color or consistency.

on 11/15/2004 11:05:00 AM

Overall, I like this product but you have to learn how to use it. Also, I have to use several coats to cover one little flaw. I do like the colors and it blends easily. Hopefully, this product will last a long time because it was expensive ($35).

on 7/12/2004 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product because you can easily mix and match to find which tone is the best for you. I've always had problems finding a concealer with the right color match, they were usually too pink or too yellow and some hardly gave coverage. I would buy this again but will still search for a concealer that's the right tone for me w/o having to mix. The coverage is great, but not perfect. The consistency is great too as it is neither too dry or oily and easily applies.. highly recommend.

Top Rated Make Up For Ever Products