October 23, 2014 | 1347 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2006 12:40:00 PM More reviews by cangyue_1901

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

it is gonna be even better if i can use all da colors
but i can really use 3 out of the 5 colors
dunt know how to mix them
but they do cover things, not as good as my rape off "laura mercier"
but a cheaper choice with nice coverage
recommended

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by pappy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do not think this product is all that great for dark circles. especialy if you are going to have a long day. It seems to disappear. I have used it all over face, as I have blotchy skin. It was interesting. But Don't find this extrordinary.Will not repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2005 1:52:00 AM More reviews by x_pinky_x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually love this concealer. Except for the green shade. :S
I will definitely re-purchase it. But I think it'll stay for a long time now.. I don't have to use the brown shade because it's dark on my skin but I use it on my brow bone.. it's actually nice. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2005 5:12:00 PM More reviews by TaraJean75

I got this last week and couldn't wait to try it out and was very disappointed. The coverage was thick but looked cakey on my skin like it was just sitting on top not melted in like I'm used to...Back to Sephora it goes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2004 2:51:00 PM More reviews by NYLuv

I guess I'm the first one to disagree with the previous reviews. I actually tried to use this as a concealer and really wasn't impressed with it -- it was no better than the $8 concealers from Neutrogena I've tried before. Returned it at Sephora's and bought Cle de Peau instead. Now I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by lolabell

this is great because you can blend it to whatever color you need. it stays on all day without changing color or consistency.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2004 11:05:00 AM More reviews by rosenfc

Overall, I like this product but you have to learn how to use it. Also, I have to use several coats to cover one little flaw. I do like the colors and it blends easily. Hopefully, this product will last a long time because it was expensive ($35).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by eeeee

This is a great product because you can easily mix and match to find which tone is the best for you. I've always had problems finding a concealer with the right color match, they were usually too pink or too yellow and some hardly gave coverage. I would buy this again but will still search for a concealer that's the right tone for me w/o having to mix. The coverage is great, but not perfect. The consistency is great too as it is neither too dry or oily and easily applies.. highly recommend.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by sammuth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great coverage but with a price: a bit heavy. If heat/humidity is not a problem, it i'll give flawless skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2004 5:22:00 PM More reviews by tck5730

This is the best concealer I've used. I also use this on all my make-up shoots as well and I've gotten rave reviews. It really has true coverage power.