April 18, 2014 | 1957 users online

Concealers - Make Up For Ever - 5 Camouflage Cream Palette

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2004 2:51:00 PM More reviews by NYLuv

I guess I'm the first one to disagree with the previous reviews. I actually tried to use this as a concealer and really wasn't impressed with it -- it was no better than the $8 concealers from Neutrogena I've tried before. Returned it at Sephora's and bought Cle de Peau instead. Now I'm in love!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2004 10:31:00 PM More reviews by lolabell

this is great because you can blend it to whatever color you need. it stays on all day without changing color or consistency.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2004 11:05:00 AM More reviews by rosenfc

Overall, I like this product but you have to learn how to use it. Also, I have to use several coats to cover one little flaw. I do like the colors and it blends easily. Hopefully, this product will last a long time because it was expensive ($35).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by eeeee

This is a great product because you can easily mix and match to find which tone is the best for you. I've always had problems finding a concealer with the right color match, they were usually too pink or too yellow and some hardly gave coverage. I would buy this again but will still search for a concealer that's the right tone for me w/o having to mix. The coverage is great, but not perfect. The consistency is great too as it is neither too dry or oily and easily applies.. highly recommend.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by sammuth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great coverage but with a price: a bit heavy. If heat/humidity is not a problem, it i'll give flawless skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2004 5:22:00 PM More reviews by tck5730

This is the best concealer I've used. I also use this on all my make-up shoots as well and I've gotten rave reviews. It really has true coverage power.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2004 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Kesium

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The Make Up For Ever camouflage cream is the best concealer I've ever used! It is very creamy and very easy on any kind of skin types. It offers great coverage. Models in my photo shoots love them. Makeup artists who work with me love them. I love them too! I think you will be very happy with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2004 5:13:00 AM More reviews by Queengwen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very neat little concealer palette! My skin color can change a bit with the seasons so I love that I can choose from 4 colors to blend and mix together for the most seamless skin color match. I usually don't need concealer under my eyes so I mainly use this to cover blemishes or dark spots. I like using a brush to apply as it gives better coverage and is more precise. Very good amount of product for the price and is for me, a very much needed/used item!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2004 3:34:00 PM More reviews by divinevi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product if you have a little extra time to devote to concealer. Application is very good. Staying power is as good as any other. The option to fine tune colour to match exactly to your own skin is great for the perfect made-up face.
The largeness of the palette and finickiness with regard to need for a brush and exactness you need to apply, makes me grab for this less often than I might. I like my Stila under eye concealer for convenience, comfort and sufficient coverage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2003 7:46:00 AM More reviews by martika

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, the palette comes with 4 skin shades and 1 green. It can be used both in the winter and summer by blending the different colors together. A great purchase!