April 17, 2014 | 987 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 6:38:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the best deodorant i have used-- this definitely keeps the ODOR away!:) I gave it 4 lippies because it does not have any anti-pespiration properties in it -- other than that, it is a GREAT product:) I will buy it again-especially in the winter time!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2005 10:22:00 AM More reviews by jaider111

I was very skeptical about this deodorant, but I was looking for a good product and read the reviews on this so of course I had to buy it! I always use antiperspirant, so I never thought this would protect me, since it's 'natural'. Well I was very surprised, this kept me odor free 99% of the time, except for the 90+ days we've had. Even then, this kept the odor away better than any other I've used. I don't really sweat too much, so I don't know if this would be good for that case. I took of one lippie b/c I can't get this anywhere near me except the natural food store, and I think they charge more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2005 6:26:00 PM More reviews by gonzo02468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this deodorant. I have it in lavender which smells really nice but isn't too strong so you don't really smell like lavender all day. It took a little while to get used to because i hadn't used a liquid deodorant before, but it really works! My HG depodorant.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 12:19:00 PM More reviews by FairyJasmine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG natural deoderant!!! This is hands down the most amazing deoderant I've ever used. I have been using it exclusively for over 3 years. I've never had a problem with it breaking down, even when working up a good sweat in the summer time. I don't smell and I've never had any reaction to it (although I've had other natural deoderants make my skin red and peel). I highly recommend trying this if you're looking for natural deoderant that really works.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lolamaesmommy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved the idea of this and wanted to like it. I like that it is natural and I bought the unscented which was nice to not smell like deodorant. It was ok at first. Definitely didn't keep me dry at all though. Then it started irritating my underarms - really buring and stinging. I threw it away. Try the travel size first if you can.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2005 8:00:00 PM More reviews by somesuch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this deodorant for 3+ years and found that only in the hottest weather does it let me down. Even after shaving, I've never experienced any irritation. It even comes in a travel size! Another great KMF product I live in fear of being discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2005 1:35:00 PM More reviews by bluphonics

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Not nearly as good as the cyrstal solid rocks. Very runny, doesn't last, takes a long time to dry. I normally use the cyrstal rock on my off days of Certain Dri and it works like a charm, but when I tried to use this it was just a mess.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2005 9:17:00 AM More reviews by Jezzrbelle88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Like everyone says, this deoderant really does work. I use the lavender scented, and I notice the scent fades after about 10 minutes of wearing it. Most deoderants flake out on me at the end of the day but not this one -it keeps going, and going, and going..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Perky1505

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I am impressed! This deodorant does the job. Once it soaks in after a couple of minutes, I experience no wetness or odor all day long. I bought the Scented (the Lavender scent was sold out) and it works like a charm!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 8:57:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I just do not get the hype about this stuff. I wanted to like this - I was so eager to switch over to an all-natural deodorant and heard this worked. I bought this in the lavender scent and it smelled lovely - that is, until a couple hours later when it failed to cover up any odor any longer. It's not an anti-perspirant either, it never claims to be - but I wish it was because just a deodorant doesn't cut it. I was just really disappointed in this and wouldn't purchase it again!