October 25, 2014 | 1699 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2005 9:31:00 PM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this deodorant. I have it in fragrance-free and it does a great job of keeping my pits fragrance-free all day. I haven't had a problem with it being too runny or taking too long to dry. Also, I don't expect it to keep me dry, seeing as it is a natural product. I will continue to use this, as well as the Crystal deodorant.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2005 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ohsosweet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

*I really wanted to like this, since it's supposed to be healthier than normal deodorants. Well...it didn't do a thing to control my wetness or odor. On my clothes, the area where my underarm was was wet! The smell went sour over time, too. Their lip balm went sour on me, too...Hmmm... However, it didn't leave those little white marks on my dark clothes, which is a good thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2005 10:08:00 AM More reviews by maureeen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this product based on the reviews I've read here. Living in Florida's hot, humid weather, I have always used a heavy duty antiperspirant (Mitchum, Secret's Platinum). I am very pleasantly surprised that this deodorant works as well as it does. So far, no embarassing smells! I'm not pouring sweat the way I feared I would be doing.

I've been using the patchouli for the past 3 weeks (lavendar wasn't available). The aroma fades quickly, and interestingly, my male friends compliment me on how I smell. It must linger oh-so slightly. My armpit skin is much softer too. I'd definitely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2005 6:38:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the best deodorant i have used-- this definitely keeps the ODOR away!:) I gave it 4 lippies because it does not have any anti-pespiration properties in it -- other than that, it is a GREAT product:) I will buy it again-especially in the winter time!:)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2005 10:22:00 AM More reviews by jaider111

I was very skeptical about this deodorant, but I was looking for a good product and read the reviews on this so of course I had to buy it! I always use antiperspirant, so I never thought this would protect me, since it's 'natural'. Well I was very surprised, this kept me odor free 99% of the time, except for the 90+ days we've had. Even then, this kept the odor away better than any other I've used. I don't really sweat too much, so I don't know if this would be good for that case. I took of one lippie b/c I can't get this anywhere near me except the natural food store, and I think they charge more.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2005 6:26:00 PM More reviews by gonzo02468

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this deodorant. I have it in lavender which smells really nice but isn't too strong so you don't really smell like lavender all day. It took a little while to get used to because i hadn't used a liquid deodorant before, but it really works! My HG depodorant.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2005 12:19:00 PM More reviews by FairyJasmine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG natural deoderant!!! This is hands down the most amazing deoderant I've ever used. I have been using it exclusively for over 3 years. I've never had a problem with it breaking down, even when working up a good sweat in the summer time. I don't smell and I've never had any reaction to it (although I've had other natural deoderants make my skin red and peel). I highly recommend trying this if you're looking for natural deoderant that really works.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by lolamaesmommy

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved the idea of this and wanted to like it. I like that it is natural and I bought the unscented which was nice to not smell like deodorant. It was ok at first. Definitely didn't keep me dry at all though. Then it started irritating my underarms - really buring and stinging. I threw it away. Try the travel size first if you can.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2005 8:00:00 PM More reviews by somesuch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this deodorant for 3+ years and found that only in the hottest weather does it let me down. Even after shaving, I've never experienced any irritation. It even comes in a travel size! Another great KMF product I live in fear of being discontinued.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2005 1:35:00 PM More reviews by bluphonics

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Not nearly as good as the cyrstal solid rocks. Very runny, doesn't last, takes a long time to dry. I normally use the cyrstal rock on my off days of Certain Dri and it works like a charm, but when I tried to use this it was just a mess.