September 18, 2014 | 1054 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2008 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Metztlia

I bought this product after a recommendation from a friend. My skin gets really dry in the winter and I like body oils to help combat it. Since it is oil, I thought that the application was messy, it got all over the bathroom sink and the bottle. I got the scented version and I thought the smell was a little strong at first. After I got used to the smell, I really like this product, it made my skin very soft. I unfortunately can no longer use this product because after the 5th time I used it, it make me break out in a big rash all over my body. I don't know what exactly I am allergic to in it, maybe the fragrance or the sesame. I did find a better alternative, I started using jojoba oil and it is all natural. It costs a bit more than this product but it does not give me a rash.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by jennasings

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this! The scent is not overpowering, and it disappears quickly, and it truly moisturizes my skin. The one complaint that I have is that the top loosens very easily, which gets oil all over everything in the vicinity of the bottle. I like to pour it into a few separate bottles to prevent that from happening, though. My legs have not been dry and scaly since I started using this a few years ago.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by arysse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Light, fresh and truly an original scent. I absolutely love the way this smells and moisturizers. For a lighter application, I apply to damp or wet skin and for when I want my skin to almost shine, I apply it dry.

I have been using this product forever and nothing else comes close to the overall value and effectiveness of this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2008 8:09:00 PM More reviews by voo_doo_ray

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! Have been using it forever. The scent is divine!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/5/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by pandah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It feels really good when you first apply it but it never sinks it and still leaves my skin dry!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 3:54:00 AM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this stuff turns to milk to the touch of my skin while still damp. its easy to apply, but i couldnt feel the softness right away. i rinse off the milk a bit and pat dry. Now i can see how smooth and soft my skin is! it doesnt leave my skin greasy AT ALL. Just softness. I like this stuff, its easy to apply, quick, and no fuss. i'm keeping it in the shower and i'm taking it with me to my regular sauna. i like that it makes my skin soft and smooth and it doesnt makes my skin greasy.perfect for summer. but olive oil is heavier and probably would do the job better in winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by cranberry7

This stuff is super moisturizing. I apply it before I even step out of the shower and it works so well that I can get away with not applying lotion. My biggest complaint is the scent. It's a little strong for me. Next time I'll be sure to pick up the unscented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to body oil. In the 10+ years I've used this, I've strayed, tried other oils that seem more glamorous, have a stronger scent, etc., but I always end up coming back to this one. Even though I have dry skin, I tend to be lazy about post-shower moisturizing, but a few drops of this applied to wet skin after a shower keeps my skin soft, even sans lotion. I buy the larger 32 oz. bottle and decant to the 8 oz bottle as needed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2007 More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great scent. i used this after the shower and it makes my skin ultra soft. unfortunately i can only use it once or twice a week, more than that and it makes my skin itchy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff really makes my skin super soft. It smell light and fresh. I usually rub it in my skin after showers when its a little damp and my skin stays soft all day. The bottles at local stores are too expensive, so i usually go to Costco and buy the giant bottles of it which is a better bargain.