Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

I have been using this sesame oil for over 5 years and I keep going back for more. It moisturizes with a slight scent of sesame - not the nutty kind. It gives a nice sheen on skin and moisturizes nicely. A few drops in your bath works well as a bath oil too. Keeps skin glowing and healthy looking. A great purchase for the price. It might be a bit oily so let it dry a bit and then put clothes on.

I love this body oil. I use it for shaving sensitive areas in the shower. It does muck up a razor more quickly than shaving cream, but since I started using this to shave, I've had perfectly smooth shaves AND moisturized, happy (read: bumps-and-nicks-free) skin. I haven't tried using it as an allover moisturizer, but if I find my skin really dry this winter, I will. I love the sesame smell, too.

i love this body oil! it seeps into my skin right after my shower and is not oily at all. i also love the scent, to me it's addicting!. i put it on after also using my neutrogena rainbath shower gel. the only thing is that it is kinda pricey. when i take a bubble bath, i also put some in the bath water and my skin is extra soft.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This has been laying around my room for a long time (I hate throwing products away). As soon as I bought it I knew I didnt like it. I do not like the smell at all, I wish I would have bought the unscented version. Aside from the smell, the packaging is terrible its in a bottle like lotion, but its an oil so it leaked terribly, wasting product and potentially damaging my clothes. I have tried putting it in a spray bottle and adding other things to cover the scent, no dice. Im sticking to baby oil - smells better and works just as well IMO

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I wanted to like this because I'm a big believer in body oils (+ dry brushing=beautiful skin).

It took a while to absorb for me and I had to deal with the greasy sticky film.
When it did absorb I didn't feel like the smoothness and softness of my skin lasted too long.

Also I don't like the smell, it just smells like stale nuts.
I'll try something else.

This stuff is great! At first I wasn't sure about putting oil on my skin but once I tried it I found that it absorbed really quickly, perhaps even more quickly than regular lotion (and it moisturizes better too!). I have never found a body lotion that even came close to getting my skin this soft. Just beware of the sun when you have it on - you'll fry!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried this oil right after the shower and my skin just soaks it up. But it doesn't moisturize my skin like i want it to. That being said, I have found another use for it and that's cuticle oil for my nails when I do my manicure. It does an awesome job. I would probably buy this again just to use as an cuticle oil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This product already has plenty of reviews but I'll add my two cents and keep it brief. I have oily skin on my face and back but my legs get quite dry and itchy. I generally dislike most lotions bc they always feel sticky and as if they are just "sitting" on my skin. My mom suggested this product and it works wonders. I enjoy hot baths and showers, but they just dry out my skin more. I apply this oil after a bath and it skins in quite nicely. It makes my legs feel soft and moisturized without feeling greasy. I've also used it after shaving and found no irritation. Good stuff! A little luxurious as well!

One of my go-to products when spring/summer rolls around! I LOVE it.....the smell is soothing and it leaves my skin with this pretty, healthy sheen. A total must-have. <3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product and i've been using it for 10 years now! it smells great and leaves your skin feeling moisturized and healthy. i do follow the directions of applying it while skin is damp to get maximum hydration. kinda pricey for me though but it's worth it. i recommend this to everyone!