April 18, 2014 | 1819 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 3:54:00 AM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this stuff turns to milk to the touch of my skin while still damp. its easy to apply, but i couldnt feel the softness right away. i rinse off the milk a bit and pat dry. Now i can see how smooth and soft my skin is! it doesnt leave my skin greasy AT ALL. Just softness. I like this stuff, its easy to apply, quick, and no fuss. i'm keeping it in the shower and i'm taking it with me to my regular sauna. i like that it makes my skin soft and smooth and it doesnt makes my skin greasy.perfect for summer. but olive oil is heavier and probably would do the job better in winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 12:05:00 AM More reviews by cranberry7

This stuff is super moisturizing. I apply it before I even step out of the shower and it works so well that I can get away with not applying lotion. My biggest complaint is the scent. It's a little strong for me. Next time I'll be sure to pick up the unscented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2007 12:54:00 AM More reviews by swirlingblacklily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to body oil. In the 10+ years I've used this, I've strayed, tried other oils that seem more glamorous, have a stronger scent, etc., but I always end up coming back to this one. Even though I have dry skin, I tend to be lazy about post-shower moisturizing, but a few drops of this applied to wet skin after a shower keeps my skin soft, even sans lotion. I buy the larger 32 oz. bottle and decant to the 8 oz bottle as needed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2007 More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great scent. i used this after the shower and it makes my skin ultra soft. unfortunately i can only use it once or twice a week, more than that and it makes my skin itchy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 6:55:00 PM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff really makes my skin super soft. It smell light and fresh. I usually rub it in my skin after showers when its a little damp and my skin stays soft all day. The bottles at local stores are too expensive, so i usually go to Costco and buy the giant bottles of it which is a better bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2007 10:48:00 PM More reviews by tabchance

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used this for ages. I sometimes put a little in with my bath, other times I slather it on afterward. It make my skin super smooth. I love it. It is one of only two moisturizers I use. I will definitely keep using it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by hwywmn76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is pretty okay for moisturizing, though I usually layer it.

But it's scent is killer sexy.

The sheen & texture are all goergous. I have been using this oil for about forever.

Very sensual and light. I wish they made a fragrance that smelled like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2007 4:51:00 PM More reviews by rubybluecat1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A great moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky...I live in a cold, dry climate where moisturizer is a must, so the price really doesn't seem that exorbitant, especially compared to other products I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2007 3:39:00 AM More reviews by Dreamy

I've had a bottle of this for ages. I used to apply it to my skin after I showered, but then my family started asking what was that HIDEOUS smell coming from my skin. When they smelled the bottle, they said it smelled strong but okay - but not good on me!

So I stopped using it, and lately I started instead using it as a pre-shower oil treatment for my skin. I slather it all over my body, rub it in really well, and then hop into the shower and wash my skin as usual. My skin is left super-soft but clean.

I won't be repurchasing because of the smell, which seems to work badly with my body chemistry. Plus I'm planning on trying olive oil like so many other MUA users have suggested - it's cheaper and probably more emollient, so good for winter coming up.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by hdbnsc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. Nice light fresh scent - reminds me of a day at the beach for some reason. The cost seems a bit much at the time of purchase, but a little goes a long way so it evens out. This is great alone or under moisturizer. A new favorite that I will buy time and again.