Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Mink

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/10/2005 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using this eye shadow for a very long time. It's a dark brown/bronzy color. I used to use this for dance recitals. Now I wear it almost everyday, usually mixed with CG Champagne. Nice color.

on 8/28/2005 6:37:00 AM

Bought this after MAC Patina turned out to be too warm for me. (Looking for neutrals to wear with red lipstick for fall, etc.). The pan concept is GREAT!
I can put in MAC palettes, or in CG's 4 pan. This is categorized by Cover Girl as a NEUTRAL, NOT warm. It may appear warm next to cooler browns, (or even Tapestry Taupe) or on someone with ultra pinky rosy skin. I can NOT wear "warm" shadows, so I haven't been disappointed by CG's neutral and cool colors, I just don't buy warms. It has great texture...frosty, but not too much. It has a slight reddish tone which explains why some use as bronzer. It is a dense texture, brush works best (I get lazy and use the applicators, need to throw them out!). Stays on great if I do what I have to do with all powder shadows, and I have tried many brands....use MAC paints, concealer, etc. as a base. Bring on the reds, baby! I'm ready now.

on 8/7/2005 6:06:00 PM

This is exellent used as not only eyeshadow but as blush or all over shimmer/ bronzer. Inexpensive and multi functional

on 7/31/2005 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This color looked so pretty in the case! However, once i put it on my lids, it turned kinda orangey! And it took several applications to get a decent amount of pigment on myh lids. I've only used this once, so maybe it'll turn out better next time. For now however, i don't think i will be repurchasing it any time soon.

I love this eye shadow. I use it as both eye shadow and blush. I've been trying tons of browns lately and I always seem to come back to Cover girls mink. I will definately purchase this product again.

on 3/10/2005 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow! I have fallen in love with Cover Girl shadows and started a little collection. This one is much lighter on my skin than it looks in the pan. A great warm, shimmery golden color, great for a more natural look. The shimmer and smoothness rivals MAC in my opinion. It stays on me, and the color payoff is awesome.

on 3/1/2005 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wear this eyeshadow every day, and I love it. I have really pale skin, and this is the only brown shade I've ever found that isn't so light that it barely shows up or so dark that I look ridiculous. The color is very shimmery and warm and rich. I've worn this shade since I was 16, and plan to for many more years. It stays as well as any other eyeshadow I've ever used, even expensive ones, and doesn't flake when I put it on. A solid 5 in my book.

on 10/27/2004 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a great bronze/beige e/s, however the staying power isn't up to par. great as a wash and super cheap though!-->the only Cover Girl e/s i own that i actually use. prob. will repurchase since it's so cheap.

on 8/10/2004 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

...to clarify, the fully name of this color is "Mink Frost." It applies as a beautiful soft, shimmery brown. Perfect for my medium warm/olive skin. I either wear lid to brow as an all-over highlighter or as a liner on my upper and lower lash lines (this effect makes my small/med. eyes really stand out). It holds up really well, and I love the low price.

on 6/12/2004 3:31:00 AM

its a pretty shimmery beige that i use as an all over wash. it lasts pretty good throughout the day, and its reasonably priced. good as a first e/s to start out with.