September 19, 2014 | 1663 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Mink

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2005 4:57:00 PM More reviews by Canadian_nurse05

I love this eye shadow. I use it as both eye shadow and blush. I've been trying tons of browns lately and I always seem to come back to Cover girls mink. I will definately purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2005 1:23:00 AM More reviews by paleviolet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow! I have fallen in love with Cover Girl shadows and started a little collection. This one is much lighter on my skin than it looks in the pan. A great warm, shimmery golden color, great for a more natural look. The shimmer and smoothness rivals MAC in my opinion. It stays on me, and the color payoff is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2005 1:57:00 AM More reviews by ToniRenee

I wear this eyeshadow every day, and I love it. I have really pale skin, and this is the only brown shade I've ever found that isn't so light that it barely shows up or so dark that I look ridiculous. The color is very shimmery and warm and rich. I've worn this shade since I was 16, and plan to for many more years. It stays as well as any other eyeshadow I've ever used, even expensive ones, and doesn't flake when I put it on. A solid 5 in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2004 12:22:00 AM More reviews by asianeyes

this is a great bronze/beige e/s, however the staying power isn't up to par. great as a wash and super cheap though!-->the only Cover Girl e/s i own that i actually use. prob. will repurchase since it's so cheap.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2004 7:22:00 AM More reviews by msor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

...to clarify, the fully name of this color is "Mink Frost." It applies as a beautiful soft, shimmery brown. Perfect for my medium warm/olive skin. I either wear lid to brow as an all-over highlighter or as a liner on my upper and lower lash lines (this effect makes my small/med. eyes really stand out). It holds up really well, and I love the low price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2004 3:31:00 AM More reviews by plush

its a pretty shimmery beige that i use as an all over wash. it lasts pretty good throughout the day, and its reasonably priced. good as a first e/s to start out with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Miataylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love this e/s :)! I'm a mac fanatic, and recently have been getting into stila... but this is honestly IMO right up there in quality! While the color may NOT last quite as long as some high ends, it's a shimmery light sandy color w/ the slightest hint of pink! It's great for a highlighter, and now i only use this AS A BLUSH! I put a darker blush underneath, and this on top VERY lightly, and WOW--i have had people tell me that they thought i was wearing an expensive blush :)!! It's SOO pretty!

MMM tanned asian skin, brown eyes, brown hair w/ golden/caramel highlights

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2004 9:22:00 PM More reviews by ChillaFreak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This color is really pretty on. I wish that it would last a bit longer, that's why I deducted one lippie. Otherwise...it's great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2003 8:41:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful shimmery medium slightly/bronzey brown with just a 'hint' of pink. This is one of my fave CG shadows. I love wearing it with cream coloured highlighters and it also looks great just used as a wash. Plus it's CHEAP-great product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2003 11:45:00 PM More reviews by collegestudent18

Cover Girl eyeshadows are very reasonably priced. This cost my $2.49 at Walgreens. They're a bit powdery and don't go on incredibly smoothly, but they have decents shades and pigment. Overall, they're a good value for the money.

This is my favorite shade in CG's line because it makes my green eyes look so much more beautiful. I used this up and repurchased it several times throughout high school, something very rare for me. I experiment with more shades now, but for a natural look or a young girl, this is a great neutral bronzey gold color.