April 19, 2014 | 1086 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Herbal Blemish Stick

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2009 1:07:00 AM More reviews by acbaker82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product didn't really reduce pimples or keep them from coming up. The roller ball and liquid did feel nice on my face, and the ingredients left a fresh tingly feeling. It did dry quickly and absorb easy. The smell was pretty nice too. I will not buy again tho because the product did not keep blemishes at bay like it said it would.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Tinkerchelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a little surprised by all the bad reviews. I just bought this a few days ago, but so far so good. I have very sensitive, conbination skin that is prone to isolated spurts of breakouts. Yes, the smell is strong, and yes, its stings- but only for a few seconds. I would reccomend this as a spot treatment only. But it doesn't irritate my skin and EVERYTHING irritates my skin. And, bonus, it actually seems to make my pimples go away! ;) Also, I like the rollerball, but I am careful not to use it on a pimple that is, you know, leaking. That would definately gross it up pretty quickly. I like it. The only reason for taking off a lippie is the smell, but I can get past it for good results
Edit: Ultimately, I could not get past the smell. Reminded me of Ouzo, or Jaggermeister or something else that I swore off of years ago. Once I made that connection, it was all over.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2009 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Gardenia24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

you're better off using plain old tea tree oil to curb breakouts...this didn't do a whole lot for me.

pros: innovative packaging with the rollerball.
cons: didn't work as well as plain tea tree does for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2009 4:13:00 AM More reviews by kettyserene

For me, I haven't noticed anything from using this product other than the stinging and the licorice/parsley smell. I sometimes get very small white heads on my chin and forehead and annoying blackheads around my nose, but the product doesn't seem to make them go away or prevent them.

I don't get any major cystic pimples anymore but I would imagine this product would work wonderfully (and is probably intended to work) on those. It's more of a spot treatment, and since I have patches of tiny blemishes, it's not a good product for me.

Other than the results, I don't like how this product is just a liquid. Feels like I'm rolling leaf juice onto my skin. Couldn't they just make a lotion so it actually feels like it's staying put on my skin?

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product does nothing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2009 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Nicolesid1

I got this with all of my Burt's Bees Facial product and thought this would be great for my acne and to do as a spot treatment when need be. It just burned when applying and did nothing for the acne. To top it off the ball that you roll on the skin either gives way to much or to little and picks up all the dead skin left on my face. It was sick and I could only use about a 1/4 of the product before having to toss it!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2009 5:14:00 AM More reviews by kt646

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hmmm.....this is just a so so product. I haven't noticed much of a difference and it is almost gone. I'm allergic to a detergent my mom used on my clothes so I broke out on my shoulders and back a bit so I went and bought this based on its decent reviews here. It makes me smell like licorice which isn't too bad but it kinda stings, I'm not sure the roll on thing is such a great idea either, kinda seems unsanitary and too much product comes out at once sometimes...overall it hasn't seemed to do much of anything for that breakout...so I won't be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lunagirl81

This product has answered my prayers. I do not have regular pimples only cystic acne. They last weeks and then discolor the skin for about 6 months. Nothing helps them, prescriptions, benzyol peroxide, salisic acid, masks, expensive creams... nothing. I tried this product bc it was natural. This was going to be my last chance before I made another appointment for the dermatologist. I applied the product to my new cyst and within the day the inflammation went down. By the 3rd day the cyst is almost down completly and it is still pink but not purple and inflammed. A week later and there is only a small pink indication of where the cyst was. The product does not burn or irratate my skin. I do think the packaging is a bit unsanitary. I was so amazed with the product that I used it also on an infected ingrown hair on my leg that I have had for several months( I know gross.. .) The product made the inflamation disappear over night. The ingrown hair raised to the surface and fell out and 4 days later it is only a little pink. I am so amazed with this product. It saved my trips to the derm and moeny wasted on prescriptions that don't work.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2008 9:37:00 PM More reviews by gagajm

a bit pricey for sumthing not so great
it works, but its nothing i havent seen before
id rather use toothpaste instead of this again

n the roller ball!!! grr

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by xizilia7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually do not use it on acne, I previously got a small ringworm near my hairline and read up on tea tree oil as a treatment, so I had previously bought it and so I gave it a try instead. it worked! cleared it right up. I just bought it again just to have it on hand.

I also used apple cider vinegar first on the area, then this and it worked within 3 days. It does burn and feels tingly.