December 21, 2014 | 1647 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Korres - Body Butter - Guava

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2006 11:42:00 AM More reviews by kkt1210

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

In the winter there are only a couple products that are good enough to satisfy my super dry, itchy skin. This butter is one of them, and the other is a butter from TBS. Utlimately i like this one better b/c it smells more natural to me. the smell i think, is very good. soft and soothing, kinda tropical with maybe a hint of vanilla for warmth. TBS butter seem to be either weird smelling or too overly scented. They do work however. This Korres butter does work well and sinks in as well as any butter i think. i do think clinique butter is pretty good, but if i'm in the mood to smell something nice i use this. and the scent does linger, at least on me. it's 19 dollar price tag is kinda high, and you don't get a whole heck of a lot, but i think it's worth it! I will explore more korres products. *EDIT* yeah i still like this and it still moisturizes very well, but i'm kinda not liking the strong scent. it sticks to my clothes all day and it is all i can smell! not horrible, but i wish it would fade more. down to 3 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 10:31:00 PM More reviews by maureen01

This cream is fantastic! My daughter has very dry skin and this butter leaves her knees and elbows soft and smooth. My mom's hands are always dry and very rough b/c she is a nurse and this cream makes her hands super soft. We love the scent but for those who don't, Korres also makes Quince and Yogurt body butters. I love them all!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2006 11:50:00 PM More reviews by allison7

LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Use it all the time as a hand cream. The smell turned me off at first, but now I like it :) A nice, subtle, summery, natural scent. It's true that it's a bit greasy, but I need something heavy duty for my dry skin!! I'm on my second tube...love love love the pump design...the first lasted me 4.5 months so even at 19.50 a tube, I will continue to repurchase! Yay :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 7:06:00 PM More reviews by hannahjean55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this product! I have just made it through my 1st tube and its lasted about three months. I don't have to use it everyday, thats how good this is at moisturizing. The smell is like a cinnamon cake. It smells great but the scent doesn't last. I love the dispenser this comes in. Most body butters come in a tube and are often hard to get to soak into your skin. This does the opposite. I am a product junkie, I usually never stick with the same product for more than a month, but this one is a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2006 2:54:00 PM More reviews by njc1813

I have extremely dry skin and this product definitely works. I would use it agsin. It's too bad it comes in a size that does not last for a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2006 6:42:00 PM More reviews by vanbergc

My goodness...just reviewed the Quince Body Butter yesterday, which I love, and the Guava is just as good. The only difference I can tell is the scent. The Guava scent in the batch I have is very toned down and quiet...I almost can't smell anything except a slight, innocuous, pleasing scent....maybe just a bit pina colada-ish if I bury my nose in my skin. What's remarkable about these butters is that they're like silk on the skin. This flavour, just like the Quince, takes about a half-hour to soak in, but after that, anywhere I put it...hands, legs, neck, etc, is soft, smooth and touchable. I feel no greasiness or oiliness at all. I must say that my hands...and I ride horses every day, my hands are a beaten up wreck!...are the most telling...I see a huge difference in them after I use these butters. They transform from dry stumps into soft-as-silk, living tissue. Amazing. Love these treatments!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2006 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Caitsidhe

Smells simply divine, like coconut with a touch of juicy, tropical fruit. Absorbs quickly and leaves no shine; I like the subtle scent and it's very moisturizing on my dry hands.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2006 1:19:00 PM More reviews by mom2cameron

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It looks like I'm definetly in the minority here but I really don't care for this product or the shower gel that I purchased as a kit several months ago from Sephora. Yes it IS very moisturizing (that's what the rating of 3 is for)..It's the SMELL I personally cannot stand! To me it smells exactly like rotten fruit! It literally makes my stomach turn! Everyone is different and I'm truly very happy for those who do enjoy this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2006 3:15:00 AM More reviews by SED119

This is a fantastic product if you want super soft skin. It does take slightly longer to sink in than most lotions/creams but it is a butter so you need to take that into account. The smell is amazing though, so much so in fact that I put a little on before the gym and the guy I'm interested in came up to me and said I smelled lovely - like coconuts! Result!!!! Ladies, I'm telling you this stuff is like a man magnet. I don't know how many times people have said I smelled great wearnig this stuff. Go on and treat yourself!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2006 9:55:00 PM More reviews by traes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this. My skin must be extra dry because it drinks this right in without being left the least bit greasy. And the scent is wonderful. It smells like the now discontinued Baby Magic sunblock mixed with sun, sand and saltwater. Yummy. I put some on and walked into the bedroom past our floor fan and my husband started sniffing into the air. Then he said, "Mmmmmm. I like that." Definite repurchase. Wish Korres made a body water in *this* scent!