July 28, 2014 | 2001 users online

Powders - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2006 1:25:00 AM More reviews by oneofakind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Definetly the most useful but cheap product I own. I use it when my hair starts looking a little greasy (but if you have dark hair, like me, be careful and use a small amount or else your hair will look gray). Just hang your head upside down, put some powder in your hands, then apply to roots. I also use it as an alternative to shaving lotion. For me, shaving normally=tons of razor burn. This is quicker and much more effective, no razor burn! Just put a little bit of baby powder onto dry armpits or bikini area and shave with a normal razor. I also love the scent, my boyfriend hasn't figured out what it is yet but he says he loves it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2005 1:19:00 AM More reviews by paradox

I love the feeling and scent of J$J Baby Powder after showering - it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and keeps it dry - a very comfortable feeling. It also helps me tone down the excess oil I have in my face and doesn't clog my pores. I have both the Pure Cornstarch and Lavender version and I love the smell of both.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2005 2:59:00 AM More reviews by ella05

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Believe it or not, the pure cornstarch version makes a very nice setting powder for make-up and even controls oil on days when I forgo foundation. It looks white upon application but turns 100% translucent once your skin's oil begins to react with it. I have the oiliest skin in the world and am STILL looking for a low OR high-end powder that can match it. Only problem is that I seem to be breaking out from the fragrance!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2005 8:18:00 PM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! There are so many uses for it. I use it after shaving my underarms to stop rashes because I have sensitive skin. I use it as a deodorant. I put in in an old clinique dispenser and use it as powder, and it works really well, makes my pores looks small, doesn't block them and stays on forever. Of course it only works if your face is actually white like mine. But i really do love this stuf and its so cheap! No more chanel or LM powder cause i use this and its literally a fraction of the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2005 2:24:00 PM More reviews by jenbck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really loved the Johnson's Baby Powder. I use it now instead of deodorant, which I found to be runny and messy. But the powder keeps you dry all day and smells wonderful. You can even dust it on your face to control oil, or on your body for a perfume. I prefer the Pure Cornstarch with Aloe and Vitamin E scent. I don't really care for the scent of Lavender and I was really disappointed by the Vanilla/Jasmine one because it didn't smell like Vanilla at all, just a strong smell which I assume is the Jasmine. Maybe they will change it and take the Jasmine out. You could probably scent them yourself with Vanilla fragrance oil and then run it through a sifter. I might try that when I have time.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2005 7:21:00 AM More reviews by hannah4him

i love this!!! i haven't tried the vanilla and jasmine, but i want to try it after reading all the raves here at MUA!
buut. back to this. i use this as a blotting agent on my oily skin. i like using baby powder, even though the color may be white, just because i prefer using something pure like baby powder instead of MAC (although i've heard it's great)!

i haven't broken out from this, so i'll continue using it.

what i do is i shake the powder out onto a puff, and lightly pat it onto the oily areas of my face! EDIT// I have stopped using this on my face. I've jumped onto the mineral makeup bandwagon!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2005 12:27:00 PM More reviews by gisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Can't go wrong with baby powder. Gettng out of the shower and placing some powder on after makes me feel like a baby again. LOL

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2005 9:12:00 AM More reviews by leonie_au

What can I say? J&J Baby Powder is a true classic. Its soothing, soft scent immediately transports me back to my early childhood in the '70s... and to this day, I still adore it. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 4:39:00 PM More reviews by jaclynz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just love baby powder scent and have since the beginning of time. Actually I've always purchase this stuff ... anyway, the powder I like to apply all over my body to give it a soft silky baby feeling ... and of course the scent is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2004 11:52:00 PM More reviews by sunkissd7

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in vanilla, and I love putting it on over my lotion. The bottles are so cute, and I love the traditional look, but I wish they also made bottles that were a little easier to use.