December 21, 2014 | 1397 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2008 11:48:00 PM More reviews by sienna0202

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I went all this time not knowing about this product. I have wasted so much money on other crappy eyelash combs. I thought the one I was using was pretty good until I tried this one. I'll never be able to use anything else now. This is definitely worth the money. If you are a mascara lover you have to have this in your make up bag. Buy it, you will not be sorry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2008 12:07:00 AM More reviews by lemon_rosebud

Seriously. This thing works. I've been using a purple folding comb for years now (I think it's a Sally brand), I never really noticed how far apart the teeth are...until I saw this little guy at my local Sally's. LOVE IT. The teeth are very sharp and I've poked myself in the eye a few times, so be careful, but this is worth the price. I picked up the black one which is cheaper that the white one. I really was looking for the Sonia Kashuk one but I think it's been discontinued bc I can't find it, but I'm very happy with this purchase. It's very sturdy, unless I lose it I don't think I'll need to purchase another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by jadoreLeCute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

tools for great lashes &products i use:
。eyelash curler (Shu Uemura)
。mascara base (Shiseido)
。your fav mascara (Maximeyes!! when i can find one.)
。lash comb (Tweezerman.)

do yourself a favor- ditch those crappy plastic things and never look back.

*theres a black style one, very similar- folds, gold metal teeth, but shorter handle.. and $1.50 less expensive ($8 just wasnt justifiable in my head for the white one haha) these are perfect and the lifetime guarantee is good to know :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

A lash comb that actually works! The price is a little steep, but it will pay for itself with the amount of money I'm going to save on mascara. This comb works so well at separating my lashes and removing clumps that I can go back to wearing drugstore brands. Another great product from Tweezerman!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2008 6:25:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't use this product that often since I've discovered a great mascara that doesn't clump (BeneFit Bad Gal). But when you need a comb to help separate and remove clumps, this is absolutely the best. Those stupid chubby plastic combs are a joke as the comb teeth are too fat to actually get through your lashes. The teeth on this comb are verrry skinny and very sharp (so be careful). Those are the exact qualities that a lash comb needs to have. If you can't find this one, the Sonia Kashuk comb from Target is also very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 9:45:00 AM More reviews by sxy_blond

I had previously been using a plastic eyelash comb that looked similar to this one with the same thin teeth i have been using the same one since i first started wearing mascara..10 years ago, but then i lost it.I went for 4 months without an eyelash comb...until i found this miracle tool. I love love love it. i get perfect separated lashes every time when i use it on wet lashes. I just glides through and doesn't pull on the lashes. I paid 10 dollars Canadian for it. totally worth buying

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 9:07:00 PM More reviews by dralim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Separates lashes beautifully and makes almost any mascara look great. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2008 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lovelysturgeon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a metal lash comb with a plastic handle that folds into itself to cover the metal teeth. The teeth of the comb are tapered, so it's like combing your lashes with over a dozen safety pins at the same time. I use this right after applying my first coat of mascara, while it's still wet. Then I apply another coat of mascara. The result is perfectly spaced lashes with an even coat of mascara. A plastic lash comb simply does not compare. This only costs about $5 and you can find it at Ulta or Sally's. A must for everyone's makeup bag!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eyelashes: Asian, short, thin, clumps together even w/out mascara, grows in different directions.

It's impossible for me to use the plastic lash combs because my lashes are so thin and short. They do absolutely nothing for me. I've never tried other metal eyelash combs but this one works great for me. After applying mascara, I run this through my lashes several times, starting from the roots and moving outwards. It gets rid of clumps and separates each strand of hair for a cleaner look. There is no way that I can wear mascara without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Peaches113921

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this eye lash comb. Its slim and easy to take with you, because it folds up. The price is excellant.. I would definitely buy again, but , and this is why I took a lippie off. The little metal " bristles" are too close together. I feel it would be better if they removed every other one. If my mascara is wet and thick, the "bristles" won't go though my eyelashes , it just combs the suface. But thats easy to deal with, so until I find one with more room between the little needles, This will have to do. :)