April 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

Polishes - OPI - Malaga Wine

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Lisamys1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the best color that OPI has made.

In fact, I loved it so much that I used it as a base color to paint my bedroom and living room. I painted a piece of paper with it and had the people at Lowe's scan it with their computers and they made a perfect match.

I just love the color!
I wear it year round!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 11:50:00 AM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great holiday color! Looks great on my fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2004 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ilikepink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Will continue to buy this over and over, and over. Amongst the garish blues, too sweet pinks & oranges, this color jumped out at me, I have never found another that is such a deep & sophisticated color. I literally get my toes varnished each and every time with the opi color, and the sweet girls who do my toes ask if I want something diffrent (a french manicure on my toes, perhaps?) and the answer is a polite no, I would like opi instead. Sexy and the boys love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2004 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Geekgurl1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just tried this one and love it. I asked my husband to select a shade from the OPI range, and this was it. He describes it as Marilyn Monroe sexy!

It is a deep, rich burgundy, a real winter colour, and looks sexy yet sophisticated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Dr_Luna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As all other OPI colors I've tried, it's beautiful. A blue-toned glossy deep red, not so much wine red; definitely not "purple-y." On my fair hands, reminds me of Disney's Snow White's lip color.

I've noticed the glossier OPI colors wear out a little faster right on the nailtips. Not a biggy, but I kindo of reinforce the tips on the 2nd coat.

You just can't find better colors than OPI. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 10:48:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY HG RED, I adore it!!! Contrary to the name this is not a purple/wine shade. I have yet to find a red that even comes close to this one! It is a blood red with no shimmer. It is definately more of a blue based red, I hate orange toned reds, I think they look cheap. Tip: I like to put a couple coats of this with a coat of red glitter over (I use Wizard of Ooh Ahz by china glaze, thats the brand, I forget the name of the color)And then a coat of Poshe topcoat to make it look all glassy. The end result is the color of Dorothy's ruby slippers!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2003 10:47:00 PM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY HG RED, I adore it!!! Contrary to the name this is not a purple/wine shade. I have yet to find a red that even comes close to this one! It is a blood red. It is definately more of a blue based red, I hate orange toned reds, I think they look cheap. Tip: I like to put a couple coats of this with a coat of red glitter over (I use Wizard of Ooh Ahz by china glaze, thats the brand, I forget the name of the color)And then a coat of Poshe topcoat to make it look all glassy. The end result is the color of Dorothy's ruby slippers!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2003 9:43:00 AM More reviews by seulrich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect color!! Looks great year round, esp. on toes!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2003 6:35:00 PM More reviews by orodwen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you love wine reds do check this colour out. If you're scared of deep, wine reds go ahead and check this out. This has to be the most lovely, sophisticated wine colour I've yet tried and it's a staple for my tootsies year round.
No shimmer, no pinkishy, not ruddy, definitely not shallow.
I'm a slightly-pink-of-neutral PPP with translucent, rosy cheeks, greyish-greenish eyes, mauvy-rose lips and natural light-medium brown hair which is currently a bottle blonde. I don't tan really at all. I burn and peal and if by chance i do retain some colour it's either yellow (upper body) or dirty looking (feet). continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 11:26:00 AM More reviews by kitty_catalina

This is a fairly straightforward red nail polish. It is nice, but nothing particularly special. I wore it on my toes this summer, but for my nails I prefer a shimmer for just a red color. I found Matador by Chanel provides that for me. Does last a looooooooooonnnnnnnnng time on the toes!