OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 6/13/2005 9:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Thank you MUA and you helpful posters for my finding this beautiful nail polish! I bought it this morning and just put it on - what a flawless shade of rich burgandy with no brown or orange in it; just a blue based deep red that is bright enough but not too bright. Typically good OPI quality - very shiny. I used base coat, 3 coats of this color, and a coat of Wet Look top coat that I get from Sally's.

on 3/15/2005 6:38:00 PM

Great color. Nice deep blue toned maroon, like a dark chianti, with no shimmer. Looks great in winter or summer! My favorite red.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This really is a lovely creamy blue-based wine shade - not my absolute favorite, but still a nice option for cold season tips and toes.

on 2/6/2005 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

NICE deep red, My fav red nail polish,LOVE LOVE LOVE....I rotate between this and I am not really a waitress

on 1/20/2005 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Very sexy, cool-toned red polish. Wouldn't really describe it as "wine"; it's more of a deep-red or burgundy. Would probably look delicious against any skin-tone.

on 12/30/2004 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

My HG in a color polish- I have fair skin, and have worn nothing but french, american and pale pink polishes for 10 years, but this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

on 12/15/2004 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

gorgeous deep wine color!!! perfect for a polisehd winter look, however it looks a much lighter red under sunlight tho , am goin to try man in evry port-ugal next...

on 12/6/2004 11:36:00 PM

Gorgeous deep red color--similar to LE Edin-burgundy. Looks great on toes all year round, or on short fingernails during the winter. Especially pretty against pale skin.

on 10/29/2004 4:13:00 PM

This is by far the best color that OPI has made.

In fact, I loved it so much that I used it as a base color to paint my bedroom and living room. I painted a piece of paper with it and had the people at Lowe's scan it with their computers and they made a perfect match.

I just love the color!
I wear it year round!

on 10/15/2004 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This is a great holiday color! Looks great on my fair skin.

Top Rated OPI Products