October 23, 2014 | 1381 users online

Polishes - OPI - Malaga Wine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2005 11:53:00 PM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

NICE deep red, My fav red nail polish,LOVE LOVE LOVE....I rotate between this and I am not really a waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2005 6:51:00 PM More reviews by JadedPlastic

Very sexy, cool-toned red polish. Wouldn't really describe it as "wine"; it's more of a deep-red or burgundy. Would probably look delicious against any skin-tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2004 12:40:00 AM More reviews by sherrys87

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG in a color polish- I have fair skin, and have worn nothing but french, american and pale pink polishes for 10 years, but this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2004 7:40:00 AM More reviews by hapaturkchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

gorgeous deep wine color!!! perfect for a polisehd winter look, however it looks a much lighter red under sunlight tho , am goin to try man in evry port-ugal next...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2004 11:36:00 PM More reviews by sugarbomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous deep red color--similar to LE Edin-burgundy. Looks great on toes all year round, or on short fingernails during the winter. Especially pretty against pale skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2004 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Lisamys1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far the best color that OPI has made.

In fact, I loved it so much that I used it as a base color to paint my bedroom and living room. I painted a piece of paper with it and had the people at Lowe's scan it with their computers and they made a perfect match.

I just love the color!
I wear it year round!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 11:50:00 AM More reviews by obtuse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great holiday color! Looks great on my fair skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2004 9:31:00 PM More reviews by ilikepink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Will continue to buy this over and over, and over. Amongst the garish blues, too sweet pinks & oranges, this color jumped out at me, I have never found another that is such a deep & sophisticated color. I literally get my toes varnished each and every time with the opi color, and the sweet girls who do my toes ask if I want something diffrent (a french manicure on my toes, perhaps?) and the answer is a polite no, I would like opi instead. Sexy and the boys love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2004 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Geekgurl1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just tried this one and love it. I asked my husband to select a shade from the OPI range, and this was it. He describes it as Marilyn Monroe sexy!

It is a deep, rich burgundy, a real winter colour, and looks sexy yet sophisticated.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Dr_Luna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As all other OPI colors I've tried, it's beautiful. A blue-toned glossy deep red, not so much wine red; definitely not "purple-y." On my fair hands, reminds me of Disney's Snow White's lip color.

I've noticed the glossier OPI colors wear out a little faster right on the nailtips. Not a biggy, but I kindo of reinforce the tips on the 2nd coat.

You just can't find better colors than OPI. continued >>