OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 7/5/2005 3:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a gorgeous, deep, rich wine color. (I also like - and slightly prefer Bogota Blackberry - but this is very close.) Long-lasting rich color as OPI always delivers. MUST TRY!

on 7/1/2005 8:31:00 AM

This polish is fab! OPI in general are great, and this colour in now a fav. Have had heaps of compliments on it and lots of my friends also want it. It's a creme that's quite intense, a kind of dark red/berry... like wine! Only downside is that you need to apply 3 coats or it looks a bit streaky. Oddly for a brignt red, it's hardly chipped! (topped with OPI Rapidry) If you're considering this, definitely go for it!! FYI I have light olive skin and it suits it perfectly.

on 6/20/2005 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

As usual, OPI delivers another fabulous product. Malaga Wine is a deep, creamy, blue based crimson. The best part is that it does not chip easily. I swear OPI is the best nail polish known to womankind.

on 6/13/2005 9:52:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Thank you MUA and you helpful posters for my finding this beautiful nail polish! I bought it this morning and just put it on - what a flawless shade of rich burgandy with no brown or orange in it; just a blue based deep red that is bright enough but not too bright. Typically good OPI quality - very shiny. I used base coat, 3 coats of this color, and a coat of Wet Look top coat that I get from Sally's.

on 3/15/2005 6:38:00 PM

Great color. Nice deep blue toned maroon, like a dark chianti, with no shimmer. Looks great in winter or summer! My favorite red.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

This really is a lovely creamy blue-based wine shade - not my absolute favorite, but still a nice option for cold season tips and toes.

on 2/6/2005 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

NICE deep red, My fav red nail polish,LOVE LOVE LOVE....I rotate between this and I am not really a waitress

on 1/20/2005 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Very sexy, cool-toned red polish. Wouldn't really describe it as "wine"; it's more of a deep-red or burgundy. Would probably look delicious against any skin-tone.

on 12/30/2004 12:40:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

My HG in a color polish- I have fair skin, and have worn nothing but french, american and pale pink polishes for 10 years, but this is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

on 12/15/2004 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

gorgeous deep wine color!!! perfect for a polisehd winter look, however it looks a much lighter red under sunlight tho , am goin to try man in evry port-ugal next...

Popular Polishes