April 18, 2014 | 1986 users online

Pressed Powders - Maybelline - Shine Free Pressed Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2003 1:56:00 AM More reviews by bellabambina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Recently I tried this out in Golden. Not bad, not too heavy. Pretty natural looking and didn't cause any major problems...I would say thumbs up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2003 1:07:00 AM More reviews by irate1981

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love my 2-way Maybelline cake! It's the best! the powder is smooth and it really makes my face look bright and matte. The powder's pretty long-lasting. i apply it in the morning and it lasts me the whole day. Plus it doesn't give me acne, which in humid Singapore is pretty common for me.
And the price is really easy on the pocket. I would reccomend this to anyone!
BUT the range (at least in Singapore) is pretty limited. They have only 6 colours and they're all pretty light. I use 24, that's the darkest and i'm a light brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I buy this over and over again in "soft cameo". It's my favorite powder and I have never had a problem with it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 7:15:00 PM More reviews by jenvince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Bought this in Ivory because I forgot my pressed powder at home and cannot go a whole day without powdering (oilies). This was on sale. I won't re-purchase this. Was not happy with it at all. It's nice in the sense that it doesn't cake, doesn't make you look like you have a lot of powder on. But, I didn't feel it really helped with shine. I didn't like the puff at all - bought some sponge puffs and put one of those in. Ok, but I've used better.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2003 12:14:00 AM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This powder crumbles like crazy to the point where it can't be used. It also requires frequent touchups. It comes in good, realistic colors, but the pros don't really outweigh the cons.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2002 12:44:00 AM More reviews by booty

This product was a great color on my skin but it wasn't a long-wearing powder. After a few hours, my face would feel oily. Then, I would just wipe it off at work with a tissue and it would come right off. I wouldn't recommend buying this product if you're looking for a long-wearing, pressed powder.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2002 2:02:00 AM More reviews by TheGypsyChicks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it, I think it's the best pressed powder I've tried so far, it's not chalky and cheap looking like other drugstore brand powders imo, would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2002 7:07:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked this as a touch-up powder. It reminds me of MAC Blot Powder. You only need a little pat and you're good to go. Be careful, using too much can create/accentuate flakes and/or look cakey. Also it can make the skin taut/dry if too much is applied.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 6:59:00 AM More reviews by curly_q_cutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! Shine is gone leaving a nice matte finish!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2002 10:01:00 PM More reviews by shopaholic3286

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I won this in a competition with the foundation and the concealer. i must admit i like this better than the other products. i would consider to buy this again if i can't find anything better otherwise i wouldn't bother!!!