October 23, 2014 | 874 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dandelion

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 8:22:00 PM More reviews by x0Sophie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOVE this blush. I'm naturally pretty tan so the color gives me a nice pink flush. But even if you are pale skin, the blush will look great on you.
I've had my first one of this for about a year and I usually wear it everyday and it's not even halfway done. So you will be getting a lot for your money.
If you are a beginner to makeup you should buy this as your first blush. It's natural looking so it will help you get started with your collection and learning how to apply makeup and all.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by breyerchic04

I have a mini of this, and at first I was skeptical because it is definitely too sheer for me to use as a blush and I was scared to use it as a powder all over my face. But then I had thrown the mini into a bag and no other pressed powder, so I did use it that way for a touchup. It was perfect, it matted out all of my shine but I looked brighter and refreshed. I will repurchase because I don't believe I can find something the same shade with such a nice formula for much less money. It's not the absolute best value ever though, and that's why it lost a lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 1:26:00 AM More reviews by EyesOfParadise

i'll be honest: i hate wearing the same prodcuts everyday. it bores me. however- when i am in a hurry, it is so nice to have the go-to products that make my morning routine a snap and leave me gorgeous (or just better looking than i was upon waking).
dandelion powder is perfect for the standby-everyday powder- it isnt overwhelming and yes, it really does give you a just a hint of color. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by MelanieNYC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I always feel pretty when I wear Dandelion! Even though I have very fair skin, I don't use this as a blush because I don't think it gives me enough color. Instead, I put my blush on (lately TheBalm's Down Boy). Then I sweep Dandelion on each side of my face where highlighter would go. It just adds a slight pop of lightness with the soft pink color. I like to wear this both for work, because I don't want to wear anything too shimmery during the day time, and going out at night because it makes my skin look smooth.
It doesn't settle into fine lines and does not irritate my skin which is always an added plus. I know some people do not like the packaging, but I love these little boxes of powder. I think it looks like the makeup women had in the past.

Overall, now one of my favorite products I have bought in the past three years.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by thefallofnadia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Perfect "natural" blush! this is great for those "natural" makeup days but it can be built up too :)
It's a gorgeous pink slightly coral light blush.
Worth the 28 dollars and packaging is okay.
THe brush that comes with is isn't really useful, I love the real techniques blush brush with it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Adeline92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just tried this blush today and I love it! It works as a blush for me and not a face powder because I am so pale but it has the perfect amount of golden shimmer and is a lovely pink not peachy at all. I usually head towards peachy blushes but decided to try this because of the good reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mysticachai

This blush is really subtle. It gives your face a healthy glow. It's makeup without looking too made-up. It brightens my face and smells great. I'm all through with my box. Does anyone else have trouble using up makeup? This is one of the first times I used a compact to the metallic bottom. Time to get a new one!
I wish the box wasn't paper and and so bulky so I could take it everywhere.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Ritochok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This powder barely shows up on my NW15 skin so I can't use it as a blush and it's not shimmery enough to use as a highlighter. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:02:00 PM More reviews by flanna

I'll admit to having a heavy hand, so this blush as an ideal choice because of it's light color and yet visible sheen. With that said, you can layer this for a more noticeable effect. The price is expensive for the amount of product you receive, but I have yet to find an affordable comparison. Will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a really nice blush that wakes up my pale skin with a subtle wash of color. It is a bit shimmery in the pan, but the shimmer is very fine and doesn't accentuate pores or look unnatural, but instead looks very healthy and radiant. It isn't super pigmented, which may annoy some people, but I think this makes it a bit easier to work with because you don't have to be so cautious while applying it. So overall this is the perfect easy/quick/natural blush especially if you have pale skin.