Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is a very good cleansing oil as I can remove WP mascara easily. It simply melts everything off! Also, this is oil is thicker in texture than Sofina's and Shu's. It takes me longer time to emulsify as well.

However, this left my face a bit dry, especially my cheeks which were just normal and without any flakes while I was trying this. The other problem I have with this product is the smell even though I know their claims of no preservatives and additives stuffs. The smell is so chemical to me which I find irritating unfortunately.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried Shu Uemura's, Shiseido's and DHS's cleansing oils and found something wrong with each of them. I happened to walk past a Fancl shop on my way home and decided to try their oil and am glad I did.

It's not as expensive as Shu Uemura or Shiseido and I found that it mixes more easily with water than the other two, which makes rinsing easier.

Shu Uemura's oil left my skin dry and irritated (I tried two different formulas with the same result) and Shiseido has such a strong scent. The DHC sample I tried seemed like nothing more than olive oil.

I tried this after reading the multiple raves on MUA and I'm so glad I did! I have combination skin, with an oily t-zone. Because of this, I've always hesitated at trying cleansing oils. But this product is perfect - it doesn't make my skin more oily and it does not leave it dry either, like many cleansers out there. I also like how it has an exfoliating effect. My skin recently became flaky when I tried a Dermalogica serum that dried out my skin, and a good massage with this cleansing oil took out all the dead skin. I'm so glad I found this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It was great for a week--it did take off all of my foundation and it did wash off completely. I only needed one pump to cleanse my face and the consistency is a bit thicker compared to other cleansing oils, a big plus since runnier oils tend to go down my fingers (waste of product) way before applying to face. I found that no preservatives in this product is a good thing for my sensitive skin--no irritation during or after I used it. The second week was not so good though. I developed so many breakouts and it made my face sooo dry (my skin is normally oily this time of year)! I don't know...I just don't have luck with cleansing oils.

Ingredients: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Dextrin Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. continued >>

I'm on my second bottle of this product and I love how it removes all makeup and waterproof mascara. My eyes do get a bit blurry when the product gets into the eyes, but it doesn't hurt or sting at all. It also hasn't given me pimples on my combination skin (oily T zone). My skin feels really soft after using this product, even softer than before I use this product. But I follow this cleanser with another gentle cleanser (Spectro Jel) to make sure all the oil is washed off from my face. I don't really care about the expiry date, I used the same bottle for about 2 years (i didn't use it everyday during those 2 years) before I could finish it. It was as effective on the last day as the first day.

I have used many cleasing oils be4, this one is the best for winter, more gentle than shu uemura ones but still makes my eyes a bit uncomfortable. I'm not using it now but will consider to buy it when I finish my L'occitane one.

This makeup remover is one of the best that I've tried. I love that it removes most of my makeup if not all. It does get a little annoying cause it blurs my eyes when I get it around it. I follow this cleanser with the facial cleansing powder or another mild cleanser.

This is the cleansing oil I purchase over and over again for the past few years. It's the first cleansing oil I use and I don't think I'll ever change brand again.
I switched to Shiseido ultimate cleansing oil once coz I was using their sunscreen, and I thought I would try the same line to remove the sunscreen from my face, but it just doesn't feel as mild as Fancl. Shiseido's felt like I'm rubbing cooking oil on my skin with very strong perfume smell to me, and I don't like perfume in my facial products. When I use Fancl, it just feels so smooth on my skin. They said it is also OK to use with damp hands and face, though I don't often do that as it doesn't feel right. It is the only cleansing oil in the market that can work with damp hands/face, they said.
The packaging makes it a pain to carry when travel though. I have to buy their smaller bottle to use for that.

It's GREAT. So mild to my skin but so effective to remove make up! I put very heavy eye make up and 3 pumps can remove everything completely! The texture is so smooth so it can protect my skin from being rubbed. Easy to rinse off but a bit annoying when it gets into my eyes - very blurry! Doesnt hurt tho =) This is my HG cleanser! I've used up 3 bottles of it and still have 2 bottles left. I'll keep using it till I found another cleanser with the same effect but cheaper =P

This was my FIRST make up cleanser and the BEST ive ever used. Removes all trace of makeup (: