August 22, 2014 | 1197 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by mrsliliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after reading all the reviews here i had to try it. i am obsessed with eyebrows. seriously, i need therapy or something. (ha ha)

after using this product i have gotten compliments on my "more natural" looking eyebrows! i had been using benefit's browzings but was only liking it. i have to draw some of the brow in, b/c they are not identical. i love this pencil for that! it is super fast to do also, and it doesnt look all chola sharpie'd on.

my best results are by filling in the underside of the brow, and the tail, then blending it upwards with MAC's liner brush, then applying Brow Set Gel in Show Off. that keeps everything in place, and looks great. if i'm in a hurry i'll just use the pencil and that looks good too.
i dont think it costs too much, but i always buy lots of cosmetic at the counters, so that price seems lower than a lot of others.
**edit: i love this pencil. hands down, i just love it. i am used to using it now, i use it every day. i just love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by johnsod8

Great product for those with few eyebrows. Even better with a good eyebrow powder applied over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Amertine

This pencil is GREAT! The shade "Spiked"matches perfectly my brows and I use it practically every morning (I like them well-groomed).
I always had issues with my eyebrows and since I have this pencil, it's heaven :)
Love it and definitely will repurchase it again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

My Holy Grail and one of the best MAC products ever made! Who needs brow powders when you have this? It is super easy to apply and I would use to fill in my brows. It looks really natural. I also like the twisting pen thingy. Now I don't have sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by bobonita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yes yes..this product is truly heavenly. I use anastasia brow powder in medium ash and then I use spiked to line the tail of my brows.. this is such an awesome product!!!! i will keep purchasing this ... forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet

LOVE this pencil. Does a great job defining the brows and the color stays on all day. It is a medium brown color which brightens up my face. My HG eyebrow pencil. I just wish it lasted longer - I go through it way too fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sll74

i like this color better than stud but i still think it runs out too fast (the mac lady said that it does run out fast). the pencil goes on good and it looks natural. it doesn't fade. i will definitely repurchase. i always keep a spare on hand. i've recently tried mixing this with strut to give a more realistic look. it's nice. as others have mentioned doing a little concealer around the brow with these pencils create the perfect eyebrow!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by DioneN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been buying this pencil for years. Like many people, I have sparse and light brows, and seached for a while to find the perfect fix. I use this, blend with my angle brush, and use clear Brow set to groom them. Everyone is shocked when I tell them I need to fill in my brows cause they can't tell:) I will buy this over and over again. I always keep an extra on hand, cause I ran out once (unexpectedly of course cause you never know how much you have) and it was a BAD situation. I ran right out after work and bought two more cause I couldn't live without it for a day:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 3:37:00 AM More reviews by queenofdisaster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AWESOME brow pencil. It does the job without looking like I used a Sharpie marker to draw my eyebrows on. I have natural brows, yes, but they are sparse in areas from over plucking.

My brows are also darker than my hair, and nothing irritates me more than when I see girls with dark brown eyebrows and red eyebrow pencil on. I went to MAC and the girl did my brows and once I got into natural light, to my horror, the pencil didn't match. So I immediately went in and traded, (I bought Lingering instead of Spiked). I got home and tried it and was in love ever since. It applies wonderfully and stays put. It is a perfect neutral dark brown. Highly recommended! ;-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2007 8:48:00 AM More reviews by maliastyle

Oh, what would I do without you, Spiked (and LM's Blonde pencil)? This is a beautiful brown eyebrow filler, packaged in a superfine case. I have very sparse brows (from overplucking over the years) and this pencil allows my brows to look naturally full without it looking like I tattoed my brows. Sometimes the tip tends to crack off, but's rare. $15.50 CDN.