December 19, 2014 | 989 users online

Brows - MAC - Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2008 9:28:00 PM More reviews by white_daisy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this I loved it, but I must have had a faulty one because the pencil refused to twist up, therefore this product only lasted me just over a week! :o( shame because I really loved how easy it was to put on and the colour was great, matching my own dark brown hair perfectly. I used to use a much lighter brown pencil until the mac sales guy suggested 'spiked'. Someone said on a review the pencil doesnt last long, How long would you all say this pencil would last you, if you used it once a day? Oh and also what does 'HG' mean? (I'm a newbie to this!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 9:39:00 PM More reviews by lycanthropy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this eyebrow pencil, I would say this is right up there with Kevyn
Aucoin's brow pencil in precision and quality.... it reminds me of the texture alot.... I have bought three of these in the last week because I know I will continue to use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by mrsliliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

after reading all the reviews here i had to try it. i am obsessed with eyebrows. seriously, i need therapy or something. (ha ha)

after using this product i have gotten compliments on my "more natural" looking eyebrows! i had been using benefit's browzings but was only liking it. i have to draw some of the brow in, b/c they are not identical. i love this pencil for that! it is super fast to do also, and it doesnt look all chola sharpie'd on.

my best results are by filling in the underside of the brow, and the tail, then blending it upwards with MAC's liner brush, then applying Brow Set Gel in Show Off. that keeps everything in place, and looks great. if i'm in a hurry i'll just use the pencil and that looks good too.
i dont think it costs too much, but i always buy lots of cosmetic at the counters, so that price seems lower than a lot of others.
**edit: i love this pencil. hands down, i just love it. i am used to using it now, i use it every day. i just love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2007 7:50:00 PM More reviews by johnsod8

Great product for those with few eyebrows. Even better with a good eyebrow powder applied over it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Amertine

This pencil is GREAT! The shade "Spiked"matches perfectly my brows and I use it practically every morning (I like them well-groomed).
I always had issues with my eyebrows and since I have this pencil, it's heaven :)
Love it and definitely will repurchase it again and again!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by darlingbabygirl

My Holy Grail and one of the best MAC products ever made! Who needs brow powders when you have this? It is super easy to apply and I would use to fill in my brows. It looks really natural. I also like the twisting pen thingy. Now I don't have sharpen it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2007 3:01:00 PM More reviews by bobonita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yes yes..this product is truly heavenly. I use anastasia brow powder in medium ash and then I use spiked to line the tail of my brows.. this is such an awesome product!!!! i will keep purchasing this ... forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by shyviolet

LOVE this pencil. Does a great job defining the brows and the color stays on all day. It is a medium brown color which brightens up my face. My HG eyebrow pencil. I just wish it lasted longer - I go through it way too fast.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sll74

i like this color better than stud but i still think it runs out too fast (the mac lady said that it does run out fast). the pencil goes on good and it looks natural. it doesn't fade. i will definitely repurchase. i always keep a spare on hand. i've recently tried mixing this with strut to give a more realistic look. it's nice. as others have mentioned doing a little concealer around the brow with these pencils create the perfect eyebrow!
*** Update: a few of the pencils that I've had were very crumbly, breaking off with the slightest pressure resulting in loss product. Not happy with that especially since it goes by fast anyway. Looking for more economcial options ***

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 6:12:00 PM More reviews by DioneN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been buying this pencil for years. Like many people, I have sparse and light brows, and seached for a while to find the perfect fix. I use this, blend with my angle brush, and use clear Brow set to groom them. Everyone is shocked when I tell them I need to fill in my brows cause they can't tell:) I will buy this over and over again. I always keep an extra on hand, cause I ran out once (unexpectedly of course cause you never know how much you have) and it was a BAD situation. I ran right out after work and bought two more cause I couldn't live without it for a day:)