April 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Foundations - The Body Shop - All-In-One Face Base

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by katiedid0985

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was sad because I love love loved the old formulation. However I don't love the new one. It might work well on more oily skin but on my normal to dryish (especially in the winter) skin it make my skin look flaky even after lots of moisturizer. Other than that the color was good for me (#2) and the packaging was nice and easy to use, but sadly it's not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2006 7:53:00 AM More reviews by JulianaEs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I achieved flawless-skin-look with this dream-comes-true foundation. As i've combi-oily-acne prone skin with acne scars a bit here and a bit there, this product is a definite two thumbs up. I used it during my wedding day (on top of concealer no.4) and my, my! Even my friends were wondering how i managed to have flawless skin in such short period (since they knew i applied the bridal makeup myself, they thought i was simply glowing from within). It gives perfect coverage, so i can forgive the cheap-looking compact case (thank God they-ve just revamped the packaging while i'm writing this!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2006 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Hitsumei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Handy little foundation that gave me the perfect skin tone match that I've been searching for, for close to a decade now. I love the fact that I only have to use a very small amount and the amount of cover is up to me and I can thicken it up as little or as much as I need when I'm having a really bad skin day and I still look natural. It wears really well throughout the day, doesn't melt, run or rub off on clothes, the best thing I ever used by far!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2006 7:46:00 PM More reviews by goldencrabby

Love it! Ok first off, they re-did all the make up and packaging! It looks sooo much better now. I'll admit 15 bucks a lil' pricey, but in regards to other brands that retail for 30 and above its not bad at all. It does a great cover up job, it doesn't feel or look too 'cakey.' I'm actually proud to pull out my nice shiney silver compact instead of the old dark colored plastic container. I have nothing but good things to say about the new make-up!

They also have a new oil-free foundation with SPF 15. HECK YES! I've used TBS products for years and am so glad they brought back the oil free foundation + with spf 15! If you need more coverage then the AIO offers, use the oil free foundation under and top it off with the AIO. It works fantastic, my skin looks so clear!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2006 9:36:00 AM More reviews by crihai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this with the face/body brush of TBS because I dont want to much coverage, then I use the sponge to blend in certains areas. Blending is also very effective for diminishing pores. This is like a powder, but gives more coverage then a power, even if applied with a brush, is more creamy and the brush absorbs more product(I think the life of the product will be shorter then for a powder). The finish is natural, but matte as with a powder, I would have prefered something more glowy.
Edit: This has grown in me and it's pretty much my favourite foundation. I don't use it daily though because I prefer something more natural, like Everyday Minerals, but when I don't have time I go for this. It's very easy to apply with the sponge, looks natural and has good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2006 5:11:00 AM More reviews by doeeyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this! I also use Chanel DPC but this gives me a very nice, convincingly flawless, fair finish which i love, love , love! I use it alone and it blends well into nose area and other contours. I am going to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2005 10:09:00 AM More reviews by chia021

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like it. It gives my skin a nice finish after using liquid foundation. I usually just brush on some, so it's sheer and not too heavy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2005 4:40:00 AM More reviews by temperlyne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this in the lightest shade, which is just a tad bit too dark and yellow for me but not very obviously. What I like about this powder is that it isn't ultra matte and doesn't look dry on my face. For a foundation the covarage is way too sheer for me, but it works as a touch up or to just even things out slightly. Lasting power is not wonderful both on the face and in the can.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2005 11:39:00 PM More reviews by zubaresque

I like this foundation a lot, and its the one that I use (I really dislike liquid foundations). One great thing about it is that it is versatile in terms of coverage: you can get a light dusting with a brush, medium coverage with the sponge, or heavier coverage with a wet sponge. I would definately buy it again, for its ease and versatility.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2005 11:26:00 PM More reviews by maryam

This is a great powder foundation that can be applied both sheerly with a brush or heavily wiht a sponge. It's around $16CDN and 7g but they onyl have like 5 colours so finding a match is difficult and since it's only 7g i go through it pretty quick.