Essie Fiji

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love love love the color but it is such a pain putting this. need like 3 coats to get the perfect color. Many coats=nail polish pealing off. and after like 2 days i start seeing black lines on my nails cause by the pealing.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this shade. It's a pale baby pink and is slightly cool, not warm and is very opaque. It covers in 2 coats and is amazing just like most Essie polishes. I love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Fun, girly color for spring and summer! It is an opaque baby pink with a creme finish. It is difficult to apply, but I've worn white nail polish a lot (which often gets streaky), so I guess I have had some experience. I can get it to look decent with 2 thick coats, but 3 is best. I don't usually do thick coats, but these pastel Essie polishes actually will even themselves out and don't set too quickly so I put a thick layer on and use a light hand with the brush. I use the same technique with "Absolutely Shore."

Price is a little on the higher side, but typical for "salon" brands.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this color! I had no trouble with the application being streaky and I am really bad at applying nail polish nicely. Maybe the reason it didn't streak for me was because I used a base coat and two coats of color.

This is the only polish that has ever received compliments for me. In fact, I had a lady grab hold of my hand and take a closer look at this polish while exclaiming how beautiful and 'summer like' the color looks.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is definitely the nail polish that takes me the longest to work with, its streaky, uneven and annoying to apply..... but it's worth it. I love this color its such a chic, classic color that looks great with a tan or without, summer or winter. i would buy this over and over again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It's the newthing and popular, mommy and me love it and wear it

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a manicure with this color after seeing Emily on Brad's season of the Bachelor. It's beautiful color- a nice pastel pink, definitely up my alley. I'll be buying it for sure.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm so disappointed with this polish. It was actually the first Essie nail polish I purchased. The color looks beautiful in the bottle. Very girly and classy. I was excited to try it, but the application has become just too impossible. I've tried multiple times every which way and it still turns out streaky and just a complete mess. I can't make it opaque without it looking just, well, messy. Big thumbs down for this one. The only reason for the lippies is because it's such a nice color. Too bad.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gosh, this color is just beautiful. Unfortunately, that is all it has going for it. The streaking that occurs with this color is unacceptable. Fiji is actually my first Essie polish. I am so astounded that they would allow this this sub-par product to be marketed under their Essie name, that I will not be buying Essie in the future. My money and time are too valuable to mess with it and there are too many other brands out there.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color screamed my name on the shelf so I had to try it. This is my first Essie nail polish and probably my last. I rarely find a formula that I have trouble applying, but this was a nightmare for me. It is so watery and messy, either you pick up too much or too little, streaky, you name it! I had to apply three coats to get even coverage and it was still messy looking. Applied a top coat and the next day it chipped. The color is the only reason I'm giving it a two.. perfect for spring! It's a really bold pale pink as silly as that sounds. I won't repurchase because the application is too much of a hassle, and it reminds me too much of Sinful "Easy Going" to justify spending $7 on it. :]

Top Rated Essie Products