October 24, 2014 | 1708 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2004 2:41:00 PM More reviews by susanhebert97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this hand cream while I had it, but it is a bit much to have to go through all the steps. I think I would want to get it again, maybe when I have more money to spend on my beauty stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2004 2:50:00 AM More reviews by kiss_me83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ooo, this is non-greasy AND it makes my hands feel baby soft! I think I have found my HG hand cream! The smell isn't really nice, but who cares as long as it leaves my skin soft and smooth!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by jerry2alice

Overall a must have. Everything together is great and leaves your hands (knees, elbows, feet) feeling soft and clean. I would skip the cleansing gel if I could only OK not impressive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 4:08:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Not only does this leave your hands baby soft, but love the smell of it too. There are four steps: first the emollient red overnight gel, buffing cream, cleansing gel, then the hand lotion. You can forget you ever had dry, rough skin ever after using this. A real Godsend for hands!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Ashbo

I bought the Satin Hands Pampering Set at a recent Mary Kay party. My hands have never felt so soft! The lotion is not sticky, just silky. It is perfect for an at-home manicure!

It is wonderful for dry feet, too!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2004 9:14:00 PM More reviews by LilShortie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it as a gift, i am NOT a fan of overpriced and boring (IMO) Mary kay. I looked at the ingridients, and i'm no pro, but i saw nothing that warranted the price, so i wouln't buy this stuff. And the smell was nauseating.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2004 10:51:00 AM More reviews by winniemartin

I love this set. I was given it as a gift and when I use it, my hands feel wonderful. There's four parts to it - buffer, exfoliator, cleanser, and moisturizer. When I'm done, my hands feel so soft and silky. I can pretend for a little bit that I've never used my hands to do housework.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 8:13:00 AM More reviews by bello

This by far my favorite MK product (s) When my hands and feet are really dry I use this and it instantly takes care of the problem. I really love the hand lotion on its own too. I would buy again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by brookebmc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't buy this lotion (thank godness I didn't). I just used some a consultant squirt in my hand. I have never used a lotion that was so bad. It made my hands greasy and sticky. Eww... and they were not soft at all afterwards. So far, I'm still not convinced Mary Kay products are worth so much money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2004 12:34:00 PM More reviews by MelissaTC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! My hands are so soft! I love how they feel. Well worth the money.