April 16, 2014 | 1817 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Satin Hands

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 4:08:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

Not only does this leave your hands baby soft, but love the smell of it too. There are four steps: first the emollient red overnight gel, buffing cream, cleansing gel, then the hand lotion. You can forget you ever had dry, rough skin ever after using this. A real Godsend for hands!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2004 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Ashbo

I bought the Satin Hands Pampering Set at a recent Mary Kay party. My hands have never felt so soft! The lotion is not sticky, just silky. It is perfect for an at-home manicure!

It is wonderful for dry feet, too!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2004 9:14:00 PM More reviews by LilShortie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got it as a gift, i am NOT a fan of overpriced and boring (IMO) Mary kay. I looked at the ingridients, and i'm no pro, but i saw nothing that warranted the price, so i wouln't buy this stuff. And the smell was nauseating.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2004 10:51:00 AM More reviews by winniemartin

I love this set. I was given it as a gift and when I use it, my hands feel wonderful. There's four parts to it - buffer, exfoliator, cleanser, and moisturizer. When I'm done, my hands feel so soft and silky. I can pretend for a little bit that I've never used my hands to do housework.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2004 8:13:00 AM More reviews by bello

This by far my favorite MK product (s) When my hands and feet are really dry I use this and it instantly takes care of the problem. I really love the hand lotion on its own too. I would buy again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by brookebmc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't buy this lotion (thank godness I didn't). I just used some a consultant squirt in my hand. I have never used a lotion that was so bad. It made my hands greasy and sticky. Eww... and they were not soft at all afterwards. So far, I'm still not convinced Mary Kay products are worth so much money.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2004 12:34:00 PM More reviews by MelissaTC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this! My hands are so soft! I love how they feel. Well worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A fantastic group of treatment products. One treatment and you can really tell a difference...I promise. EVERYONE with dry, troublesome skin should try this stuff. It is also good for use on rough feet, and itchy dry legs. Buy it...you won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2004 1:28:00 PM More reviews by GreenFaerie

My hands succumbed to horrible flakiness, roughness, and dryness this winter. This collection of products did the trick to help them out. My only problem with it is that it's a muli-step process- I have enough to do beauty wise before I go to bed! But that's just my laziness.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by natchgirl

This was given to me as a gift. There are several steps to the treatment, but afterwards I feel so pampered and my hands are baby soft. I just love it! It works nice for the feet as well.