Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

My sis gave me this as a gift and I love it! My hands have never been softer. Everyone should try this - it makes you feel really pampered! The only thing I don't like is the clear cylindrical zip package, but it's not horrible. Will repurchase!

I love the set, and it's great for exfoliating and softening my hands. This set makes a great gift for your kids' teachers too---every one we've given one to has loved it.

I do like the effect of satin hands but someone once told me of a way to do the exact same thing at home for FREE. You put a decent dose of oil oil on your hands and rub it in. Then take a tablespoon of sugar and rub that in as well, concentrating on the cuticles and other really dry, flaky spots. Add some liquid hand soap like Soft Soap or even Polmolive and rub that whole concoction together and rinse. Then apply your favorite hand cream. Same result with basically no cost.

I have purchased this set about 3 times and love it! The scent does not bother me, but I don't have sensitivities either. My hands and feet feel very soft and stay that way all day! I use this before a manicure and feel like I've been to a spa! I like the full size set because of the amount of emolient you get--a full size jar, so it lasts a long time. I will continue to purchase this set for myself and others!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yes, the products together buff and soften hands nicely.

But -- the smell is sickeningly strong (burns my eyes and the product gets nowhere near my face) and you can achieve the same results with Vaseline, St. Ives apricot scrub, and a regular cleanser & heavy duty hand cream for a *lot* less $$.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this hand cream while I had it, but it is a bit much to have to go through all the steps. I think I would want to get it again, maybe when I have more money to spend on my beauty stuff.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ooo, this is non-greasy AND it makes my hands feel baby soft! I think I have found my HG hand cream! The smell isn't really nice, but who cares as long as it leaves my skin soft and smooth!

Overall a must have. Everything together is great and leaves your hands (knees, elbows, feet) feeling soft and clean. I would skip the cleansing gel if I could only OK not impressive.

Not only does this leave your hands baby soft, but love the smell of it too. There are four steps: first the emollient red overnight gel, buffing cream, cleansing gel, then the hand lotion. You can forget you ever had dry, rough skin ever after using this. A real Godsend for hands!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought the Satin Hands Pampering Set at a recent Mary Kay party. My hands have never felt so soft! The lotion is not sticky, just silky. It is perfect for an at-home manicure!

It is wonderful for dry feet, too!

Top Rated Mary Kay Products