Mary Kay Satin Hands

4.3

I have purchased this set about 3 times and love it! The scent does not bother me, but I don't have sensitivities either. My hands and feet feel very soft and stay that way all day! I use this before a manicure and feel like I've been to a spa! I like the full size set because of the amount of emolient you get--a full size jar, so it lasts a long time. I will continue to purchase this set for myself and others!

on 8/15/2004 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Yes, the products together buff and soften hands nicely.

But -- the smell is sickeningly strong (burns my eyes and the product gets nowhere near my face) and you can achieve the same results with Vaseline, St. Ives apricot scrub, and a regular cleanser & heavy duty hand cream for a *lot* less $$.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this hand cream while I had it, but it is a bit much to have to go through all the steps. I think I would want to get it again, maybe when I have more money to spend on my beauty stuff.

on 7/6/2004 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ooo, this is non-greasy AND it makes my hands feel baby soft! I think I have found my HG hand cream! The smell isn't really nice, but who cares as long as it leaves my skin soft and smooth!

on 5/23/2004 2:34:00 PM

Overall a must have. Everything together is great and leaves your hands (knees, elbows, feet) feeling soft and clean. I would skip the cleansing gel if I could only OK not impressive.

on 4/18/2004 4:08:00 PM

Not only does this leave your hands baby soft, but love the smell of it too. There are four steps: first the emollient red overnight gel, buffing cream, cleansing gel, then the hand lotion. You can forget you ever had dry, rough skin ever after using this. A real Godsend for hands!

on 4/12/2004 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought the Satin Hands Pampering Set at a recent Mary Kay party. My hands have never felt so soft! The lotion is not sticky, just silky. It is perfect for an at-home manicure!

It is wonderful for dry feet, too!

on 3/29/2004 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral

I got it as a gift, i am NOT a fan of overpriced and boring (IMO) Mary kay. I looked at the ingridients, and i'm no pro, but i saw nothing that warranted the price, so i wouln't buy this stuff. And the smell was nauseating.

on 3/29/2004 10:51:00 AM

I love this set. I was given it as a gift and when I use it, my hands feel wonderful. There's four parts to it - buffer, exfoliator, cleanser, and moisturizer. When I'm done, my hands feel so soft and silky. I can pretend for a little bit that I've never used my hands to do housework.

on 3/25/2004 8:13:00 AM

This by far my favorite MK product (s) When my hands and feet are really dry I use this and it instantly takes care of the problem. I really love the hand lotion on its own too. I would buy again and again.

Popular Lotions / Creams