April 16, 2014 | 2023 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2009 8:02:00 PM More reviews by SuRu

V. expensive for a drugstore moisturizer. Wanted to like it as I do think it makes skin glowy but after a day or so, it broke me out. Tried it several times off and on and got the same results. It is also drying due to the v. low content of salicylic acid - apparently enough to make my skin flake.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Daizy1x35

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A little goes a long way with this product... I always have my little bottle for at least a year before I have to buy a new one. It's around $17, which is a bit pricey for moisturizer alone, but when you consider how long it lasts it's not bad at all. Maybe it's just because I was lucky to be born with good skin naturally, but I think this stuff is great. It doesn't leave you oily at all and it rubs in super easily. It's a real creamy moisturizer (some of them look more like liquid) and it smells pretty nice, also. Sorta like sun tan lotion... only a bit more floral. I'd definitely recommend it =)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by SnowBunny2022

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about 4 months now and I think it has helped with my minor acne and evened my skin tone out a bit. The smell is nice and it goes on nicely. The only problem i have about this is that when you go to apply it and about a minute after it dries and you touch your face it starts to ball up like glue!!!! Mostly around my neckline but you can wipe it away. I wish they would improve the formula so it wouldnt do that cuz I love this to death.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by jackieam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmmm... I've been using this product for quite some time now, about half way done with it. I bought it because I've been getting these annoying pimples periodically, and wondered if this would work. Well it didn't. My pimples are still there and i haven't seen any reduction. I gave it 3 lippys because its a GREAT moisturizer for my dry skin. It is really thick, without it being too oily, and sinks right into my pores. The scent isn't bad either, but don't worry it doesn't linger on to your skin.
I'm going to finish the bottle and find something better but if i can't, i would definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by jackieam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by Renascence

This moisturizer has done great things for my skin! I'd been having problems with breakouts along my jawline and on my forehead, with dryness on my cheeks. I picked this up and my skin has looked fabulous since I've been using it...and since that's the only thing I've changed in either my skin care regimen or lifestyle, I'm giving it the credit. I've tried Boscia, Mary Kay, Olay, Clinique, Juice, Weleda...and this has been the best I've ever used. It moisturizes without feeling greasy...just very soft and smooth...and my breakouts have disappeared.

The only reason that I'm giving it 4 lippies instead of 5 is that the fragrance, although fresh and pleasant, is a bit strong. Frankly, with all the info out there about pthalates in synthetic fragrances, I wish they'd just leave the fragrance out completely.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2009 4:39:00 PM More reviews by taylor21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If you have really dry skin, I wouldn't use it....it doesn't take away dry skin. It smells good, but I would not use this as a daily moisturizer. The salicylic acid tends to dry out the skin more.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by aznlilbabiegrl

It's a nice moisturizer, and it just sinks into my skin when I put it on. I only use it at night though, as it does not contain any SPF. I have somewhat sensitive, and slightly dry skin (especially during winter), but my skin is also acne prone. I've been using this for a month or two now, and it makes my skin feel soft every night. It doesn't break me out, but I don't really see an improvement on clearing up my acne scars.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

The first couple of times I tried this I had bad reactions, so I put it off to the side. I decided to try it again based on the reviews, and the hunch that my bad initial reaction may have been that I was trying to pair it with bp which I've come to realize my skin doesn't tolerate well. So anyhow I gave this a second chance and am glad I did! This is my new HG I love the ways it smells feels and #1 how it makes my skin look. Wonderful, the price I can defintaely live with compared to what other moisturizers go for. I've tried the fads high end and low and this is IT.
I will have to see overtime how aveeno's claims in evening out skin tone pan out...will update.
Update 8/14/10 Gave this a couple decent tries. Feels great, moisturizes well and I fell in love with the fragrance. Unfortunately this always clogged me up, very disappointed I wanted to love this. Discovering now my skin loves oils so I'm experimenting with those. Argan oil has been the best so far.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 12:34:00 AM More reviews by xLaRae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It moisturizes really well, downside is it makes my skin look oily. Not only that but i have to say it's quite thick(not so much light-weight...) so my skin can't absorb it so fast. But it really helped even out my skin tone and acne. So if you don't mind the minor problems with it I recommend you to try it!