Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Not greasy. I have combination skin and I tend to get skin discoloration on my cheeks in the winter.with or without makeup, this product makes my skin super smooth and even. When I apply my foundation it goes on smooth and flawless. My makeup didn't diminish its flawless look all day.i also apply this after washing my face at night instead of lotion.doesnt feel heavy and my skin feel so good

I really like how it looks on me but product wise, It's really oily on my face. The packaging looks really great though.

The only thing this has to offer is its adorable packaging. Aside from that, this made my skin oily, blurred NOTHING, and broke my face out. I had such high hopes for this, and it fell miserably short.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I really wanted to like this. i only grabbed it because i ran out of my elf primer and none of the walmarts near me had it and i wanted to try a different primer and i have always wanted to try this one. I like the silicone texture, it makes my face smooth expect this one didnt do that. It made me break out, like little tiny whiteheads. I dont believe it really had good lasting power, it just made my makeup look terrible. atleast it works for some.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this not expecting a ton. I just needed a cheap primer to extend the wear time of my makeup. After applying this, I felt like I didn't even really need foundation. It was like everything was smoothed and I was amazed. Like in awe.

I did apply my foundation, and it did go on really flawlessly. One big note: A LITTLE OF THIS PRODUCT GOES A LONG WAY. like a really long way.

I bought this simply because I loved the maybelline baby lips and I thought this might live up that standard or be better. I was pretty impressed, although the very first time I used it i was a bit undecided as to whether I liked it or not. The reason for this was that it felt sticky and greasy/oily, and it felt like my make-up was sliding of my face on to my hands, clothes, neck area etc. After a while I started to love this (don't know what changed my mind?) and I used it everyday as it made my face baby soft like it claims and my make-up stayed put all through my school day (about 6hrs).
Overall I would definitely buy this again, but if your not combination like me and a bit more oily I wouldn't entirely recommend this for you.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. I will continue to buy this. I use it as a primer, and it makes my skin smooth and soft, and a great foundation for makeup. A little goes a long way! If you find your skin greasy, you used too much!

I have large pores and oily skin so I wanted to use this as a primer because so many people say it did help minimize the appearance of pores and helped control oil and shine throughout the day. It did not work for me at all, it was very slippery and thick and did not work as well as nearly any other primer I've ever used and i feel like it actually accentuated the appearance of my pores. If u have dry skin I'm sure this will do a very minimal job as being a primer but for a oily skin an large pores do not expect any miracle with this product. I will say that benefits POREFESSIONAL does a really good job at making my skin look amazing, smaller pores, less oily, and makes my makeup go on so smooth and helps it to last practically the whole day.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Loved the way it made my face look when it was underneath my foundation, but this made me break out like no other. Gave me the worst cystic acne I've ever had, and definitely solidified my absolute hate for maybelline face products.

I don't hate it, but.... it sucks.

Problem 1 - Pore Eraser, you say? Not so much. Then again, I don't think I've ever found a pore eraser that could legitimately make that claim.

Problem 2 - Oily. Really, really, really oily. Even if you use the tiniest drop, it's still oily. But it's that silicone oil kind of slime.

Problem 3 - I try to use this as a primer, because primer is basically essential for me. There are some issues though. It's oily on application and gets oilier throughout the day, so makeup will just slide right off of it. It makes makeup go on nicer, but it won't help it hold, it will do the opposite.

Popular Primer/ Correctors