October 23, 2014 | 1278 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by ngdmfw

I don't think this is as good as other drug store primers out there!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:53:00 PM More reviews by sunny899

Was excited to try this product after reading so many positive reviews but was extremely disappointed with it. It makes foundation / bb cream literally melt off my face-doesn't sit well with me. Did not "blur" any pores..didn't do anything except spoil my make-up :( never mind

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by lovepink3184

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I normally use the Smashbox Primer, but discovering this new product, I now have a new fave. I find that my foundation stays on a lot longer with this on. I have dry skin and with this on my face it has been amazing. I don't see any dry spots on my face when I have this product on, even when I keep my makeup on all day. I'm loving it so far and would definitely buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Beautynbullets

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This kind of reminds me of the Smashbox primer, only that worked. This is like putting silicone on your face, I dont think its any better than Benefit's porefector. BUT if I had nothing left and it was the only thing in my makeup drawer I'd use it, I wouldn't rush to the store to buy it again though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by xbethx2

Helpful tip: What you have to do is let it dry for like 5 mins then put on ur bb cream or foundation ect...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by ellapuggle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have rather large pores in my T-Zone areas and this didn't seem to do anything except make me greasy and breakout some I do have combo skin though. I apply my eyeliner on my waterline after I applied this and my other face powders and my hand would slide sometimes when applying my eyeliner because this stuff was so slick on my cheeks. I didn't even really apply too much of this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I feel as if I'm the only one who loves this. I am 15, and use this under my foundation. It controls oil a bit, but I have pretty much combo skin and it looks amazing. Does a great job at minimizing pores! I choose this over my Porefessional- does a better job at controlling oils and does a great job at pore minimizing. Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Brunettechic

I likes it. It did blue my pores amazingly, and helped my make up stay on a little longer. It does have an oily feel at first but it goes away. I haven't had any pro knows with it breaking me out, and I think the packaging is absolutely adorable! Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2014 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Beautybash

I was hoping that this would be a dupe for the Benefit Porefessional. Sadly, it was not. If anything it is comparable to the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. I didn't feel like it did anything for my pores. It did help my makeup last a little longer, but that's all. I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by rkhan38

I have pretty oily combination skin and I notice a 'difference' in my pores- my pores are massive and I feel like it does blur them but not completely. Still on the fence but no major complains about it. I actually like the greasy texture to it haha