Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 7/11/2014 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Feels oily, hardly minimizes my pores, and broke me out. It did fill in my fine lines but the fact is I won't be using something that causes me to break out as bad as this did.

on 7/6/2014 11:39:00 AM

I finished using this yesterday . I liked it a lot , im buying it again today . It makes my pores look smaller , and makes blush go on better , i wait about 1 minute for it to set .

on 7/6/2014 12:34:00 AM

This product doesn't actually claim to be a primer, like many people said below. But, it works great as a primer for me. It creates a smooth canvas for my foundation, and I've noticed a difference in the staying power of my face makeup. The product is hard to describe, but it's a silicone-type consistency and it glides on so smoothly. Also as a side note, the packaging is so cute! That's irrelevant though.

on 7/4/2014 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This was overall a good product. I don't have very large pores, but I wanted a primer and something that would just leave a smooth polished base, and this did the trick! You don't need that much, and the texture is hard to describe, but very smooth and a little slippery. The only downfall is that its hard to stretch my eyes smooth when putting on eyeliner after using this because my hand slips! But I like this product as a primer for special events, not really daily use.

This product was a joke right?
It did nothing except break me out, I was literally expecting some sort of HG drugstore primer and all I got was a 10$ bad acne breakout. (Pimples in places I haven't had since I was 12! forehand, chin, etc)
I'm happy if it works for you, but it literally make my skin kill itself.
Those pimples didn't go away for a while either.

I don't recommend this to anyone with acne/oily skin.

The packaging is the only appealing thing about it.

on 6/30/2014 5:16:00 AM

I've read in many of the other reviews for this product that it is very oily and greasy feeling, and this is the reason that my sister gave it to me, because she felt that it was too greasy and slimey feeling on her already oily skin. However, my skin is quite dry in places so really this is not a problem for me. It sometimes does feel a little slimey around my nose where the skin is more oily, and I sometimes find myself having to dab my skin with a tissue (DIY blotting paper, haha) but then again, i do work in a restaurant all day where the climate is very hot and sweaty. I went from using Benefit's Porefessional to using this Maybelline pore eraser and really there is no comparison, however for the cheap price, it is ok. I am neither impressed nor unimpressed by this product, it will do at the moment but when I run out of it I will probably go back to using Benefit's Porefessional. I hope my review is helpful :)

on 6/28/2014 6:31:00 PM

Everyone compared this to Benefit Porefessional (which I have) so I decided to try BabySkin as it's a cheaper option for when the porefessional runs out. I was really disappointed because my pores were just as visible and it made my skin feel and look oily. Really bad under foundation as it flaked off as I was applying it. If you want a good pore erasing product it is definitely worth spending a little more and getting something like the porefessional instead.

on 6/27/2014 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product because I loved baby lips and wondered what this product did. It says no where on the package that this is a primer. However, after watching multiple beauty gurus use it as a primer, I decided to try it as a primer.

This product makes my skin break out. I am usually free of acne completely. At first, when I used it only on my pores and not as a primer, I would only see a few zits. But after using this as a primer, my whole face broke out.

Aside from the fact that this product makes my face break out. It is a relatively good primer that does blur the look of imperfections on your skin. At first, it appears to reduce the shine on your face. Soon enough though, it makes your skin extremely shiny.

on 6/26/2014 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

leaves my face smooth.....love it ♥

THIS IS NOT A PRIMER!!!!!! It does not claim to be one at all! Read the packaging!! It is a pore eraser, which means you only apply it in the areas where your pores are visible. That's it. I used it as a primer as well until someone brought it to my attention that this is not a primer. I didn't believe them until I read the packaging. Well, it was sort of a relief for me because this literally makes my makeup slide right off my face when I used it as a primer (which it isn't). I was also a complete grease ball. When I finally started using it properly, I applied it to my cheeks near my nose, which is a super oily place on me anyways. This product just didn't work out for me. My skin is too oily for it, but it's probably much better for dry skin people. It did blur my pores and it had a matte finish when first applied which I liked. It also made my skin baby soft. Just make sure you use it as a PORE ERASER and not a primer.

Popular Primer/ Correctors