Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

I got this in vanilla & macadamia nut. Love, love, love the scent. It's sooo yummy and I have a weak spot for nutty/vanilla type scents. Not a fan of the tin can packaging for sanitary reasons. It's moisturizing but not in a silicone/greasy way. It's a decent lip balm but not better than my beloved Blistex DCT! I may repurchase just for the scent!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I received 2 of these in the Raspberry Rose Kiss in my stocking this Christmas. Previously my Holy Grail lip product was rose salve, but this is definitely a close second, if not even. These come in cute round tins, and the product itself is like cream for your lips. It is a thick, buttery balm that applies easily, soaks in well, and doesn't fell overly waxy or slippery. Makes an excellent base for lipstick, and also a great night time balm. Overall I am very happy with these and will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Brought two of these on a sale at CVS back in Jan or Feb of 2012, I got Raspberry Rose and the Carmel one (2 for $4.00). I just finished the Carmel one last week, yeah it lasted that long (1yr!!!) I really like to apply a thick layer of balm before I go to sleep at night and these are just great for that, they mostirize so well and soak into lips in a matter of minutes :) leaving them smooth and supple plus don't end up all over my pillowcase. They smell wonderful, I never noticed much of a taste to them though, I prefer the Caramel as the Raspberry leaves a white color caste on my lips, I'll keep this one specifically for wear in the house and bedtime and replace my favorite Caramel to throw into my makeup bag. Try it your lips will never be chapped :)

This stuff is a God send for Michigan women in the winter. I tend to get super dry lips, no matter what I do. I put this stuff on, and it smoothes away after a few uses; which is awesome. At first I hated the taste ( I had the vanilla one) and now it's grown on me!

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Let me start by saying this is my HOLY GRAIL! These little tins are my little circles of happiness. I own each flavour of these little guys. Applying with my fingers is no problem since I always keep my hands clean but if anything your lips fit into the tin too. You can really feel these soak into your lip and they really moisturize! At night I like to kinda cake my lips in it and in the morning I wake up with baby soft lips. This is also perfect to put under lipstick! The smells of each one is heavenly (I personally love Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss the most) Overall just an amazing product. I definitely recommend trying these and will repurchase!!

Wow...just wow. I was at Macy's this morning and was about to buy the Dior Creme De Rose but I paused and remembered I had heard of a Nivea dupe, so I skipped the Dior counter. I got the Nivea lip butter in Raspberry Rose Kiss, it was on sale for 2.99. I tried it and it took care of my chapped lips within hours. I've had horrible chapped lips for a week and nothing was working. This stuff is amazing! I have eczema, thus my lips being so chapped, and it's hard to find something that works. I am so glad I didn't hand over the almost $30 for Dior and went for the $2.99 option by Nivea. Seriously. Amazing, I'll be stocking up on a few tomorrow.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have the raspberry rose one. Really disappointed with the scent. I expected it to be more natural. It's quite moisturizing but not the best in this field. I prefer the Yves Rocher one, smells heavenly and does a better job overall.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Really impressed with this product! I have it in vanilla and macadamia and I'm not a huge fan of vanilla scents but this one isn't strong and is quite bearable! I love applying this product on my lips, it makes it feel smooth and since it's currently the winter and my lips are getting chapped and dry, this products really helps maintain it!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

good

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I know this product is loved, but I didn't like it at all. I bought the "Smooth Kiss" at Target, which is a plain, unflavored balm. I searched high and low for the vanilla one, but it was always gone...I wanted to try the product, so I settled for plain. (Maybe this was my first mistake?) The packaging: metal tin with a lid - I can live with it, but not my favorite. Consistency: kind of waxy, I thought. Also, the Smooth Kiss one has a white tint: if you apply it under lip color, expect it to alter the color. For this reason, I reverted to only using it at night, and honestly, when I woke up, I felt it was still sitting on my lips and hadn't absorbed well. Also, I had a really weird, albeit faint, white rim of sticky product around my mouth. Not cool. I actually ended up tossing the tin before I finished it (about a month after purchase). For lip balm, I vastly prefer Palmer's cocoa butter stick, Aquaphor and just plain Chapstick. YMMV!

Popular Lip Treatments