Nivea Lip Butter

4.2

ALL: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Petrolatum, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Butyrosperum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almonst) Oil, Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Glucoside, BHT, TItanium Dioxide. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Raspberry Rose Kiss: Red 7. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Caramel Cream Kiss / Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss: Iron Oxides.

on 11/16/2013 2:23:00 PM

This is a great product in a handy tin. I am quite the Nivea in a tin fan. great price and great little lip balm.

on 11/12/2013 4:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

The best lip balm I think I have ever tried. My lips are super dry and this lip balm lasts for such a long time and moisturizes so well. I will slather this all over my lips before I go to sleep and wake up with super soft and hydrated lips. Definitely a winner.

Plus, it smells amazing (the caramel cream is my favourite scent) and a pot of this lasts me months and months.

on 11/12/2013 12:56:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I just bought a holiday set with the flavor/scent called Raspberry Rose Kiss, I love it so much! I was going to swap the 2nd tin it came with but after trying it I'm fed keeping the second tin. It's very smooth and moisturizing, I like it better than Korres' butters. I usually hate raspberry anything but the scent isn't overpowering at all, it's more like a bubblegum scent.

on 11/11/2013 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am loving my Smooth Kiss Nivea Original Lip Butter! I am allergic to beeswax and it has taken me so long to find a balm that I can use without breaking out. It is very smooth and moisturizes my lips for the entire day. I often use it over my lip liners to make them look like a lipstick since it gives a soft sheen look. A little goes a long way, especially if applying it under a glossy lipstick. You only need to use a little bit to achieve great hydration. With that being said, the ONLY negative for this product for me would be that if you accidentally apply too much, it leaves a messy residue after a little while. It will go on smoothly, but before you know it you have a ring of white around the inside of your lips. I also wish that this exact product came in a tube so that I don't have to dip my finger in it each time I use it. Besides that, I would definitely recommend this product to any and everyone.

on 11/5/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pfffff, lip balm in a pot. So not special. Messy and everytime you gotta dip a finger in to spread it around. Unsanitary. Hurray for tubes of balm because this one is an over hyped item.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

love these very nice, nice color, moisture and smell, great for dry lips great for winter months I brought all flavors

on 11/5/2013 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought a tin of the Raspberry Rose because the combination made for a beautiful and very pretty scent. The butter itself has a great texture and is a light pink shade. However this isn't sheer at all so upon my first application, I noticed my lips took on a pasty pink color which with my skin tone was not flattering. I now pat a very small amount of this very lightly over a deep berry lipstick and it results in a nice lipstick shade that's super hydrating. But I can't wear this stuff alone.

These were 2 for 5 bucks, the 2nd tin I picked up was the caramel one and its the same effect so I have to use it sparingly else I get a pasty cream colored mouth. If they were more sheer, they'd have gotten all five stars from me.

on 10/30/2013 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have the Nivea lip butter in Raspberry Rose and Vanilla & Macadamia. I don't think this lip balm is meant to be used before applying a lipstick because it is thick and drying. The only thing I really like its the Vanilla & Macadamia's scent!

on 10/27/2013 7:38:00 AM

I use the Vanilla & macadamia lip butter and it's quite impressive. However, when I first started using it it didn't really seen to be doing anything for my lips but after a few weeks it started to really moisturise. I think my lips had to get use to it first before it started to work. Now I use this product under every lipstick, lipgloss and lip stain that I own. It works as a great base coat.

on 10/27/2013 6:43:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I own all three of the scented Nivea Lip Butters, and while they all smell very yummy, I actually get compliments on how great I smell when I wear Raspberry Rose, which is... different, to say the least. Lol. I've never gotten compliments on a lip balm before.

I find these very hydrating; they really do have a rich, buttery feel when you apply them to your lips. The product takes a while to absorb and it has a thick texture, so I like to use them as night balms (I find the foodie scents to be relaxing and comforting, so they help me fall asleep in addition to feeling great on my lips).

The only thing I don't really like about these Lip Butters is the process of applying them, if that makes sense. They have a very soft, squishy texture in the tin, so they dent easily (and melt extremely easily if left somewhere warm), and it feels a little gross to dip your finger into a product that has such a squishy, goopy texture. They really do feel great once applied to the lips, though, so my complaint is very minor.

Popular Lip Treatments