April 16, 2014 | 1393 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by monarose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am one of those people that is never completely satisfied with my foundation and is looking for my holy grail. I normally use only high end foundations but heard great reviews about this one. I don't normally waste my money on drugstore foundations but saw this for 70% discount so I bought it. Needless to say, I was stunned and so impressed! It provides long lasting full coverage and feels light weight on my face. The color is a great match for my skin tone. It does not settle into fine lines (I'm 45, so I have my fair share of lines and wrinkles!), it does not highlight my dry patches and it covers so well that I have stopped using concealer under my eyes or on blemishes. It doesn't even look like I am wearing foundation, which is something I love! I also have acne prone skin and this has not irritated my acne in any way at all, and I've been using this for at least 4 months now. This is the first product, high or low end, that has me satisfied enough that I don't have to keep searching for anything better!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by alyssaraquel

I am always trying out new foundations but I never go back to any like I do my Revlon colorstay. Well this definitely changed the game. It matches me perfectly and provides full, even coverage. I have dry skin and I don't find it to be drying at all. The packaging is perfect with the pump and it is inexpensive and I will definitely repurchase. My only wish is for darker shades because I can see the shade I have (the darkest available) being a little light for the summer.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by alliemcintosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Normally I never actually take the time to review anything, but I love, love, LOVE this foundation. I have combo/oily skin with some dry patches and hormonal acne. I tried this foundation on my fingers, but it is a thousand times better with a stippling brush. After only one layer of this foundation on my skin, you can barely see my acne scars. This foundation makes your face look perfect and so even toned. I barely even need concealer with it! Definitely my holy grail! Just make sure you put a moisturizer on beforehand, because it can be drying!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by yeahitsparisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this ! I usually wear makeup forever and that worked well but this makeup is perfect for my oily/ combo skin BC it stays matte. It has medium to full coverage which I love. Also looks great in photos even with flash. Must try !

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by thejazzshak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

The only good thing I can say about this is that it has a pump and has decent medium coverage. It was very greasy, highlighted all my blemishes even the ones I dint know I had, didn't last long, settled into my lines, and transferred. Made me look cakey and unnatural, like I was wearing pounds of makeup. Never will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 2:00:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

At first I liked this foundation, but then I realized how oily it made my skin, even with powder. Other foundations don't make it this oily. What I do like, is the great, natural looking, long lasting coverage. I also love the pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by Han7890

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my holy grail foundation! I had been searching for so long for the perfect foundation and I have finally found it! The coverage is incredible! It covers my acne scars perfectly. I don't even have to use concealer. I was very hesitant to buying this because I read that it could break you out (I have acne prone skin that breaks out easily) but surprisingly it didn't break me out! I also have very fair skin and read that it oxidized which I also didn't experience. I love the pump! It's an easy and sanitary way to get product from the bottle. Overall I would totally recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by AppleMilkshake

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's my current favorite drugstore foundation - gives moderate to full coverage, sets to a beautiful matte finish, and effortlessly lasts 10 hours+ . :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by lexeelayne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Honestly do not see the hype with this product. I used to love it for the first couple weeks. The finish was good (satin/matte), pretty good staying power, and decent coverage. But it started to break me out HORRIBLY. Even though I haven't worn it on a daily basis in months, I wore it the other day just for once for fun. Broke me out bad again. :( won't repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:11:00 PM More reviews by jordyn92

I really do love this foundation. Its not a holy grail product for me, however I have repurchased it twice already. I have a lot of dark marks on my face and occasionly really bad acne and this foundation doesn't have as good of coverage as I would like it to. I would still use a primer and concealer with the product. Overall a pretty good drugstore foundation and I don't mind the price either.