Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express

3.6

(BLACK NON-WATERPROOF) AQUA/WATER, PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE, STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, PARAFFIN, COPERNICA CERIFERA CERA/CARNAUBA WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, CETYL ALCOHOL, PALMITIC ACID, ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE, DIMETHICONE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SILICA, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SOSIUM LAURETH SULFATE, DIMETHICONOL, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYURETHANE-35, TETRASODIUM EDTA, [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77289 / CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE], (F.I.L. D54745/1).

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love the formula. Hate the brush. Beautiful length and definition. Doesn't flake. Lasts all day. I have a horrible time trying to use this brush to get at the lashes in the inner and outer corners without smudging it and it also tends to get on upper lid when applying (again, because of the awful brush). The formula is so incredible I put up with it these issues and almost always have to clean up with a q-tip after application. However my two daughters and myself use this and have found nothing else comes close. Perfection would be if Maybelline would bring this out with the same brush that's in Full n Soft.

on 7/4/2014 11:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My new favorite drugstore mascara. Love the brush, separates lashes and does not clump.
Lovely end result.
Only downside…difficult to remove. Otherwise would give 5 stars.

TOTAL CRAP!! After readings good reviews on this product I thought it would be perfect... NOT! The package is good and the price too (4.99 CAD!) but the mascara itself... Ew! The brush is a little too big for me and it made me look like I had only three lashes! And removing it from my eyes... A nightmare! I will try to get pay back! I'm telling you, don't buy this!

on 7/3/2014 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorite mascaras. Gives me a ton of volume while separating my lashes very nicely. On days when I feel like using only mascara and concealer, this is the one I reach for. It really opens up my eyes and makes them look bigger. There are a few cons, however. It can be a bit difficult to remove and when I use it on my lower lashes I definitely experience some smudging underneath. But other than that it's amazing.

on 7/2/2014 1:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Well, I have been using this mascara for about 6 months now.
I recently bought my second tube. I find that this mascara is superb because after I use it my lashes actually appear longer however it does smudge after sometime but a little bit only nothing major.
I still need to use my eyeslashes curler for this product and depending on how you apply it with few coat the lash shape is going to hold and this mascara is definitely amazing.

The price is definitely a major advantage as it is superbly affordable I bought it for $19 in Singapore and usually I buy it with discount so this baby is a steal and I love it so far !!

on 6/28/2014 10:14:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara! It is my favorite right now

I have natural full lashes, but this mascara takes it to another level... They almost look like I have false lashes on.

This is probably one of my favorite mascaras. it goes on great and stays on. The applicator is good and it doesnt clump.

on 6/25/2014 2:39:00 PM

This is a great mascara! I have short lashes, and this mascara definitely makes them look and feel longer. I warn you there can be occasional clumping like with any mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love all these maybelline mascaras!! This one is perfect, it lengthens and separates my lashes perfectly, I got the water proof and it can be a bit hard to remove but nothing a little vaseline can't fix. c=

on 6/25/2014 7:15:00 AM

Love how this makes my lashes look, but it's impossible to get this mascara off without ruining my eyelids :(. It also smudges alot on me. not going to buy this again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials