November 26, 2014 | 1346 users online

Palettes - LORAC - PRO Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Truthaboutmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over all I found myself using more than my naked pallete. Colors are good and pigmented . I recommend it .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by rileyt2000

I have recently made the decision to by a higher end palette. I had considered the naked basics, and naked palettes. I then came across this palette. It appealed to me because of its variety of matte and shimmer colors. The price was cheaper than Naked 1 and 2 plus it had 16 colors instead of twelve. The color is great on warm in cool skin tones. There are many easy to use neutrals and a few colors that are bit more bold.A lot of the colors hav plum/copper tones in them. My only issue is that they dont have a lighter brown color similar to Naked form naked 1/naked basics. I am exteremly fair and the other crease colors in the palette are a bit dark for when i am trying to go with a more natural eye look. Other than that I recommend this palette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2013 11:20:00 PM More reviews by payjark

I don't know how I ever lived without this! It was a steep price but the shadows are so pigmented and smooth its so worth it. The colors are great for warm and cool toned people imo. I can create so many looks with this and I'm so glad I finally bought this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by BeautyJunkie1130

What I love most about this palette is that half the shadows are matte and half are shimmery. I've created so many different looks using this palette! Its perfect for day-time matte looks and going out sultry, shimmery looks. The colors are so pretty too! Tons of neutral shades from champagne to a deep purple. I wear these over primer, and they last all day with no creasing or fading. The formula on these shadows are fantastic-buttery smooth and blendable :) The bonus mini primer is a great extra, it works significantly well with the shadows. I definitely recommend this product to makeup beginners because you can accomplish so many looks with just one palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by PamelaLW

If you are looking for a perfect, high-end neutral palette, then look no further. This palette is absolutely to die for. It's buttery and long-lasting textures comes in a rainbow of gorgeousness in high shine and matte shades alike. I prefer it to both Naked palettes (yes, I said it.) due to its minimal fallout and matte shade selection. Lorac really knew what they were doing with this one and I highly recommend to everyone that loves a good neutral eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by jojomua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this palette. First of the colors are very pretty and excellent for day and going into night, defiantly an everyday palette (however based on it being around 40.00 , I would use it sparingly , unless you got money like that.. then by all means go crazy !) Plus a little goes a long way and it blends so well.. Smooth texture, even with the lighter colors. Champagne makes a very pretty highlight color and you can smoke out your day look with a little dab of Eggplant, Stable or Black. Taupe makes a beautiful transition color. It does have a little bit of fallout but no more than any other eye shadow would have in my opinion. But all in all , a get product to have! You'll defiantly get your moneys worth ...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 8:46:00 AM More reviews by camilla8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, really wanted to like this as the colors in the palette are very pretty, but the fall out is insane!! I actually got to work one morning and looked in mirror, and I had eyeshadow all over my under eye area, as if I had a black eye! I had to basically scrub off that entire area (foundation and all) to take it all off. Also, the colors did not blend as nicely as I would have liked. This just didn't do it for me, I much prefer my UD Naked and MAC palettes.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2013 10:47:00 AM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Pro Palette is not very good, too much fall out and does not blend well, lookes muddy.
not happy at all with with, I feel I wasted my money....I will be sticking with MAC shadows
IMO the best you can buy....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I debated for a while if I should buy this palette... It's a little out of my budget (with my entry level job income!) and it's no longer available in Canadian Sephora stores so I couldn't swap it on my skin. Based on lots of research, I was totally convinced. I've had it for a month now and I can definitely confirm this:
- quality of the shadows is magnificent. I finally understand what "smooth like butter" really means!!!
- equal # of matte and shimmer, in one palette. It's extremely convenient.
- I LOVE "Espresso" (the dark matte brown)
- Champagne makes a beautiful lower lash eyeliner
- very blendable
- LOVE that it's a thin palette!

I'm giving it 4 stars unfortunately because I didn't love this palette as much as I thought I would. I was really looking forward to Garnet and Deep Purple but they are very different on the eyelids than in the box. Deep Purple is actually more grayish brown than purple.

The colors are beautiful, but they create "lighter" (less glam) looks than UD Naked. This palette has not been my nighttime choice, the colors are very soft.

Still, I have used more variety of colors in this palette than Naked (I have the first Naked where I have my go-to 4 colors). Lorac Pro Palette is my daytime choice, but it's not my go-to palette. I DON'T regret the purchase, that's for sure. I do like it a lot.

And I LOVE Espresso. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I think I will actually hit bottom with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by CyndiBabulik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This palette is amazing. It is very practical because not only does it have a nice selection of shades, it also has a nice selection of matte & shimmer shades. What more could you ask for? It has all the variety you could ever need. Also, all of the colors have rich pigmentation. This makes it an indispensable item for your make up collection.

The other nice feature is that you can travel with it easily because it is sleek and light-weight.

If I ever hit pan on it...I will repurchase!