September 30, 2014 | 1115 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by katiexcutiekiss

I love this product! I've never had much for acne but when i was young i always picked my blemishes so i have bad scars and red discoloring. This product not only evened out my skin tone and did a decent job hiding the of blemish i get, but within a week our 2 my skin looked much nicer even without the makeup! It changes choke to match your skin tone and its so light weight and clean feeling it makes you look like you're not wearing makeup.
My only problem with it I'd that my local drug store seeks it for around 15 bucks for just a small 30ml tube...I'm on my 3rd tube already since April!
I would definitely recommend it as an everyday foundation but its not the best concealer/Coverup and its a primer/moisturizer so of you have bad acne it won't cover it up very well at first but it helps correct your blemishes to. Just a few points to be aware of.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 1:31:00 PM More reviews by katlove96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Doesn't give much coverage. I usually have to use concealer, this, then powder to get decent coverage.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by UbiquityEssence

The BB cream texture comes out as white paste with beads. You have to rub the cream into your skin for white paste to change into a flesh color. When I did this I thought to myself ...this must have a lot of chemicals to create this reaction. Right off the bat I was turned off by the "Magic" BB cream. I warmed this up on my wrist and applied it to my nose and cheeks area. It provides very very light coverage. Two hours later I noticed that the BB cream on my orange oxidized to an orange and I checked my reflection and noticed a slight orange tinge to my pale asian skin. Maybe this works for others but not so much for me. If I want light coverage I'll stick with my Cover Girl Smoothers Tinted moisturizer/ now marketed as a BB Cream. It seems that a lot of the tinted moisturizers are attempting to re-brand themselves as a BB cream when essentially are just a TM.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:50:00 AM More reviews by veelui

i bought it again after promising myself i would wait til after i finished what i already had

rated 2 of 5 on 8/10/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Kathsabino

I do not have any acne, but I do have a few areas of hyper pigmentation from past pimples. Since I don't have much to coverup, the coverage is decent, and i used this on weekends. (the coverage is very light, almost like a tinted moisturizer) But I wouldn't pay the $10 for it since it is less hydrating. But not only is it not as hydrating, it makes my skin look extremely greasy. I have combination-oily skin and this was just horrible. Also, if you use too much, it kind of settles in wrinkles and fine lines. I had thought it was just the summer sun getting to my skin, but I used this when I was just at home relaxing, and I didn't break a sweat at all and still looked oily. I only used it a few times within a week before I gave up on it

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by WendyTran

I bought this product a month ago, because I wanted to stop using foundation (I was using the Cover Girl 3 in 1 foundation). I usually wear the Loreal primer before wearing anything on.

Pros
-Looks VERY natural
-Feels like you have nothing on
-It matches your skin when you put it on, no struggle with the shade.
-No scent ( I didnt smell anything xD)
-No break out :D

Cons
-i struggle with the packaging because I always have to hold the tube it when I apply it...if not, the product comes out and spills on the table.
-Light coverage... Covers a bit the redness of blemishes and scars, thats all. But I'm ok with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by tulp

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great product for my skin with some wrinkles, it looks natural and still covers. I love it more then the expensive BB cream of Guerlain that gives me a pancake look. For my elder skin better than any foundation I ever bought.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Karenmellcarrillo

It doesn't scream "hey look I'm wearing makeup!" But it has no coverage. I think it's fine because I don't have many problem areas. But for those days I do wake up with a pimple, dryness, or anything, I won't go to this. It isn't as hydrating as I'd like. I received a sample of this and I loved it! But I'm not so crazy about this full size product. At least I got it on sale (kind of. Still too pricey for light-no coverage)

I do like that I don't need a brush! I think this bb cream is confused. It wants to be a moisturizer, it wants to be a foundation but it's not good at either.

With all that said, I don't hate it! I like that I can get soooome coverage and it does not feel like I'm wearing anything. But I wouldn't recamend to anyone looking for a primer, or anyone with problem skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by jamie1172008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Okay, so I decided that since it is summertime to jump on the BB cream bandwagon. I've used L'Oreal products in the past and was impressed. I chose to buy this particular BB cream .

I'm going to start with what I liked about it:
1) Unlike other BB creams, this one has color-matching technology which means it comes out white but once applied to the face, it perfectly matches your skin tone and undertones. It sure beats buying those that are supposed to be within your skin range and they end up looking unflattering. FYI, I bought the Deep shade.
2) I have oily skin and I heard that after a few hours, it would turn oily skin into a grease ball. I'm happy to say that it didn't happen to me because it controlled my oil. I did take a few precautions by setting it with translucent powder and setting spray. (Better safe than sorry, right?)
and lastly, 3) I also have acne-prone skin and it didn't break me out at all! In fact, none of L'Oreal's face products have ever made me break out.

Now onto what I didn't like:
1) As I mentioned previously, I have oily skin. As I was applying this product to my face, I noticed that it contained sparkles. The biggest struggle people with oily skin have is shine/oil control. So applying a product with sparkles seems counterproductive to me. It would work with someone with dry skin because it would give their face a nice, dewy glow.
2) This product had no coverage whatsoever. None, nada, zero, nothing!!!!!!!!! I know that BB creams in general don't have as much as say foundation, but I was hoping it would deliver just a little for me. Alas, it didn't do it for me. My acne scars still showed through and I had to use concealer on top of it. I was hoping it would at least make them look not as noticeable but you could see them anyway. I think if you don't have as many blemishes as I do, go for it.

In closing, I felt like this product was pointless to use because I still had to use another product to get my skin to look as flawless as possinle So if you have dry skin and/or nearly flawless skin, I say go for it. However, if you have oily skin and don't like sparkles or you have a lot of blemishes to cover, stay as far away from this product as possible!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by martel92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I used this bb cream for a while and I really liked it. It makes my skin feel soft and smooth and provides decent coverage. The problem I had was that after a while it started turning me orange sometimes. I thought maybe mine had just gotten old, but when I bought a new tube I had the same problem. Unfortunately this inconsistent pigment meant that I had to shelf this product and find a new one.